[TNT]Ghostrider
+27|6502|Zurich, Switzerland
Dear mates

We're a rather small clan from Switzerland and we started doing a mini-series called "Untold Heroes".
We've got quite good feedback from the community for the first part we already made (Thread: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=40141), but we'd like to bring it to a new level:

WE WANT EPIC SCENES!!!! ...24 actors or more!!!

So, if You'd like to be part of the "Untold Heroes"-Project (actor or any other sort of help You want to contribute) You should write us an application E-Mail > [email protected] (To say the truth, we'd love to communicate in German (TS), but it isn't a Must...) Whole clans are surely welcome too! Please also post if you're in... it could encourage others too...

Required is:

-Bf2 Name
-BF2S Name (if different)
-PID
-Special in-game qualities (like Jet-Pilot or so)
-Special qualities like map-making, etc...
-Do You have SF, EF, AF?

If You do have any idea what we should show in the "Untold Heroes"-Series, like certain custom maps or engaging armies, please post it here, k?

Thanks  for Your time,  John

Last edited by [TNT]Ghostrider (2006-09-14 00:01:15)

david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6777|Comber, Northern Ireland
-Bf2 Name-- LUV-NIC89
-BF2S Name (if different) david363
-PID 46554023
-Age 17
-Capable of German and/or English? English
-Special in-game qualities (like Jet-Pilot or so) Jet Pilot, helo gunner
-Special qualities like map-making, etc... err....map playing...
-Do You have SF, EF, AF? yes i have everything
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6512|Belgium
-Bf2 Name-- Retalliation[1337]
-BF2S Name (if different)  it isnt ;p
-PID 73955897
-Age 16
-Capable of German and/or English? English a bit a german too
-Special in-game qualities (like Jet-Pilot or so)  ok Jet Pilot,i can fly transport choppers as best if it help :p
-Special qualities like map-making, etc... nope not realy
-Do You have SF, EF, AF? Sf only

send me a pm if u need me

Last edited by Retalliation[1337] (2006-08-24 02:26:59)

DecJW
Webhoster
+38|6622
-Bf2 Name: DecJW
-BF2S Name DecJW
-PID : 47694709
-Capable of German and/or English? English (the odd german word )
-Special in-game qualities : Teamwork - C4 crazy - basically following instructions
-Special qualities like map-making, etc... Sorry but nope
-Do You have SF, EF, AF? SF
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6531|N. Ireland
Battlefield 2 Name: leetkyle

BF2s Name: leetkyle

PID: 72259725

Capable of English / German English

Special in-game qualities Following instructions, Transportation purposes (air or ground), Air + Ground Defense and I'm veteren in all classes bar Support which I am earing now!

Special qualities: None that I know of.

Do You have SF, EF, AF? Yes, I have them all!

________

Notes: I live in the UK, so go by GMT times!
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6605|NYC / Hamburg

-Bf2 Name: maxsalm2 link to stats

-BF2S Name (if different): max

-PID: 60732886

-Capable of German and/or English?: english and german. i am swiss

-Special in-game qualities (like Jet-Pilot or so): piloting, basic jet stunts, using vehicles in general

-Special qualities like map-making, etc...: not really, i can hook you up with a full version of fraps if you dont have that.

-Do You have SF, EF, AF?: yes, all of them

- voice comm: ts, vent, skype, normal telephone, whatever you feel like. i'm not scared of installing new stuff

in october i'm pretty busy, so either before that or in november on the weekends and maybe a little bit during the week (university starts late october)

pm me for questions
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Gentlesouljah.e
+14|6500|United States

david363 wrote:

-Bf2 Name-- LUV-NIC89
-BF2S Name (if different) david363
-PID 46554023
-Age 17
-Capable of German and/or English? English
-Special in-game qualities (like Jet-Pilot or so) Jet Pilot, helo gunner
-Special qualities like map-making, etc... err....map playing...
-Do You have SF, EF, AF? yes i have everything
lol map playing
hilltop_skater
Body Skater
+28|6684|Berra - Aus
Lol Bf2 actors for a Bf2 movie directed by some Bf2 player, you have got to be shitting me.
Scratch[USA]
+105|6585
Ahhhh they call me Brad Pitt  MoFo's.
This is obviously going to FAI. . . .
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6531|N. Ireland

hilltop_skater wrote:

Lol Bf2 actors for a Bf2 movie directed by some Bf2 player, you have got to be shitting me.
Have you seen the video? It is amazing.
kn0ckahh
+98|6776|netherlands, sweet lake city
-Bf2 Name                                                                      Team-ff.|kn0ck
-BF2S Name                                                                   Kn0ckahh
-PID                                                                              74371025
-Age                                                                              17
-Capable of German and/or English?                                little german/ good english
-Special in-game qualities (like Jet-Pilot or so)                   Good chopperpilot/stuntJETpilot/
-Special qualities like map-making, etc...                          I can work with photoshop lol:P
-Do You have SF, EF, AF?                                                SF

Last edited by kn0ckahh (2006-08-24 06:49:06)

Brasso
+1,549|6668

I would love to help, I love what's been done so far.

-haffeysucks
-BF2S Name [same]
-English
-Special in-game qualities (like Jet-Pilot or so) [ok jet pilot, good helo pilot, good helo gunner, if my connection allows]
-Special qualities like map-making, etc... [decent at Photoshop (can make userbars and made my own sig)]
-Do You have SF, EF, AF? [All of them]

Last edited by haffeysucks (2006-08-24 07:06:23)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
[TNT]Ghostrider
Thanks guys!

But we need more men.... keep coming!!!
[TNT]Ghostrider
Hey mates,

look what kind of help is coming Our way:

Hi:

I am Sky from Taiwan
I am the Webmaster of BFX.tw , the biggest Chinese language BF community.

I saw the Teaser on Youtube,it's interesting

We have our own mod develop team and focusing on the Taiwan force and
PLA infantry skins and vehicles.

here are some samples

http://bfx.tw/modules/news/article.php?storyid=2965
http://bfx.tw/modules/news/article.php?storyid=3413

and this is the mini mod for BF2:SF that contains 2 Taiwan special
forces and 2 PLA special forces skins.

http://bfx.tw/modules/mydownloads/singl … p;lid=1636

we'd like to help you by providing  informations and mods,skins , etc...

please contact me.

Sincerely
Those guys surely can provide a great deal  of help...

Greez, J
Brasso
+1,549|6668

[TNT]Ghostrider wrote:

Thanks guys!

but you never got in touch with me.  Are you going to use me or not?
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
[TNT]Ghostrider

haffeysucks wrote:

[TNT]Ghostrider wrote:

Thanks guys!

Dear haffeysucks,

I will get in touch with everyone who offered his help; I promise!

But due to the fact we're quite busy at the moment (Exams at university, etc.) it will take some time. I estimate around 2-3 weeks until we're ready to go for the 3rd(!!!) part of Untold Heroes... Sorry!

It also depends on Patch 1.4 and some mod-work we're doing right now to enhance the look of the movie.

Are You alright with that?

Greetings and thanks for asking, John
Brasso
+1,549|6668

[TNT]Ghostrider wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

[TNT]Ghostrider wrote:

Thanks guys!

Dear haffeysucks,

I will get in touch with everyone who offered his help; I promise!

But due to the fact we're quite busy at the moment (Exams at university, etc.) it will take some time. I estimate around 2-3 weeks until we're ready to go for the 3rd(!!!) part of Untold Heroes... Sorry!

It also depends on Patch 1.4 and some mod-work we're doing right now to enhance the look of the movie.

Are You alright with that?

Greetings and thanks for asking, John
ok, no problem, i was just wondering.  good luck!
[TNT]Ghostrider
https://img154.imageshack.us/img154/5888/gamerztheatretp0.jpg
http://gamerztheatre.com

Welcome to Gamerz Theatre, where we showcase the highest quality First Person Shooter movies ever produced. All the movies featured have been made by the gamers themselves.

wtf? my dear comrades might ask, well, here's the story...

As some of You might know "Untold Heroes" made quite an impact in the community: So far it has been watched 2'500 times and counting. Some days ago I was contacted by Merv aka <TFO>Gas,  a leading admin of the GamerzTheatre.com website, asking us to join their community. You might ask what kind of site that is, so here's the answer:

It is in fact a place where the best movie-makers of the community meet and discuss. Some well known members are:

Nuken (Mine and many others)
Little_Donkey & StRuPiE (The Fallen One & Sands of Fire)
Crazycanuck (Warbirds & Hostile Acts 1st Episode with Jaws)

Some of You might have seen some of their movies and probably think the same as I do: This invitation is quite an honor!

So I took a shot and joined their site in our name. We were welcomed very kind. The site offers tons of information; it's needless to say that it might help us to push "Untold Heroes" to a new level!

G, John
dstock9
+13|6642
-dstock9
-dstock9
-I can understand German, but I don't speak it well.
-Well-rounded, but I fly choppers decently and to me armor whoring means killing armor.
-None
-SF
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6669|Finland

I'd gladly contribute to the movie, but I have some minor issues with some of your clanmembers that can't stand a fair fight. I'm referring to your loyal subjects: [TNT]Shaper and [TNT]Shadowblade.

Ok, the story is old (From May), but the events that took place still annoy me to some extent.. Yes, you may call me a whiner, but IMHO running a public ranked server can't be just so clans can pay to pad their own stats easier, but to offer an enjoyable gaming place for all.

DonFck in a thread called "Been caught stealing" wrote:

..At this point, my good friend has logged in and we decide to do some teamwork. So, we both go engineer, and fight the noble battle against enemy armor/APC. We notice a problem, which basically is the essence of Karkand. MEC is and always will be underpowered. The server admins of course know this, and I do not hold it against them. This is why there is no teamswitching on this server, and also why both US tank and APC are in use by two [TNT] admin engineers, rolling calmly by each others' side and killing everything in their way.

The inevitable result in these teamwork situations is being owned, big time! What to do.. To balance the odds, there is only one thing to do: go steal the APC. The second we have confirmed the destrution of the APC, we drive with the MEC tank to the US main base with the intention to use all vulgar tacticts possible and get the APC as it respawns. Success! I make it to the US arty establishment when i receive a message that pretty much was like the following: "[FF]STURMPANZERJAGER! STOP STEALING APC:S OR BE KICKED!!". What am I supposed to do at this moment? As our tank was destroyed in the process of this tactical feat (He died with honour, R.I.P [FF]Ubersturmbannfuhrer (for 15 seconds)), I have no urge to jump out of my freshly stolen Armoured Personnel Carrier, especially in the middle of enemy territory, right? So I keep rolling, and get kicked from the server at the Hotel flag..
Now I'm not saying that all of you [TNT]:s act like that, but I've been pretty much avoiding the server since.

My question at this point is (now that I see that you are also active at the bf2s.com forums): Do you have your shit together, and have [TNT]Shadowblade and [TNT]Shaper stopped being tards?

Yours truly,

-DonFck aka [FF]Sturmpanzerjager-
Furious Finns, Turku, Finland
I need around tree fiddy.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6691
Word of advice for rectruiting actors: Stay in touch with them a lot so they don't just forget about the movie.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
[TNT]Ghostrider

DonFck wrote:

I'd gladly contribute to the movie, but I have some minor issues with some of your clanmembers that can't stand a fair fight. I'm referring to your loyal subjects: [TNT]Shaper and [TNT]Shadowblade.

Ok, the story is old (From May), but the events that took place still annoy me to some extent.. Yes, you may call me a whiner, but IMHO running a public ranked server can't be just so clans can pay to pad their own stats easier, but to offer an enjoyable gaming place for all.

DonFck in a thread called "Been caught stealing" wrote:

..At this point, my good friend has logged in and we decide to do some teamwork. So, we both go engineer, and fight the noble battle against enemy armor/APC. We notice a problem, which basically is the essence of Karkand. MEC is and always will be underpowered. The server admins of course know this, and I do not hold it against them. This is why there is no teamswitching on this server, and also why both US tank and APC are in use by two [TNT] admin engineers, rolling calmly by each others' side and killing everything in their way.

The inevitable result in these teamwork situations is being owned, big time! What to do.. To balance the odds, there is only one thing to do: go steal the APC. The second we have confirmed the destrution of the APC, we drive with the MEC tank to the US main base with the intention to use all vulgar tacticts possible and get the APC as it respawns. Success! I make it to the US arty establishment when i receive a message that pretty much was like the following: "[FF]STURMPANZERJAGER! STOP STEALING APC:S OR BE KICKED!!". What am I supposed to do at this moment? As our tank was destroyed in the process of this tactical feat (He died with honour, R.I.P [FF]Ubersturmbannfuhrer (for 15 seconds)), I have no urge to jump out of my freshly stolen Armoured Personnel Carrier, especially in the middle of enemy territory, right? So I keep rolling, and get kicked from the server at the Hotel flag..
Now I'm not saying that all of you [TNT]:s act like that, but I've been pretty much avoiding the server since.

My question at this point is (now that I see that you are also active at the bf2s.com forums): Do you have your shit together, and have [TNT]Shadowblade and [TNT]Shaper stopped being tards?

Yours truly,

-DonFck aka [FF]Sturmpanzerjager-
Furious Finns, Turku, Finland
I answered You on Your thread (http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=22796), k? I really think this doesn't belong here...

Thanks for Your understanding, John

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard