Sluggit
+3|6688|Sweden
In late September I read about Fist getting his stats reset and that was sow wrong!

By then I had not played sow much Karkand, now I only play Karkand and I’m there my self. I’m playing at the one.se Karkand 64/player along with *HMC*FE1F, pphille, Sluggit (me) and the only one ever to come close to Fists stats is Reeltoo.

My stats may not be that impressive since I am 40+ and have not played that much FPS and I had to learn this game all the way from beginning (was spending the first month on Dragoon Valley in a TOW!

But Reeltoo is probably the closest U can come to Fist. There was a “debate” going on when he wrote and told us about getting his stats reset again fore the second time and some of U did not believe him and said that he was cheating (stats padding and so on).

Now we all now that there is a number off players with stats like FistFullofClams. I’m there my self 70, 80 or 90 sometimes 100+ in a Karkand round and Reeltoo is always 20 points ahead or sow. Rakasan tried to tell U that he was playing with Fist and that Fist did noting wrong he only played Karkand and he was simply that good!

I’ve played a number of rounds with Reeltoo and he is simply that good noting to say about the way he plays or anything he does!!

Rakasan had no reason to lie, everyone that plays a lot of Karkand on a 64/player server knows that a round takes 20-25 minutes and if U get around a 100 each round that’s a SPM of 5 and that’s simply noting miraculous about that. Reeltoo usually gets around 100-125 every round that’s how good he is, SPM on 6 sometimes and more!

I think all U people that were cracking down on Fist owe him an apology and so does EA!!!!!!

Rakasan and Fist if U still out there somewhere U are most welcome to join us on one.se#1 64/player Karkand server it is one of the most heavily trafficked bf2 servers out there!

Think it would be a good challenge fore U Fist to deprive Reeltoo of some gold medals he always plays U opposite, US medic!

Long live FistFullofClams!

All the best Sluggit!
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6808|Munich, Germany
oh i never doubted that he didnt cheat or stat pad.
the first reset was unjust by all means.
at the second reset, as far as i remember, he just made the mistake to play on a knife/pistol only server or was it the 40 kill streak and the 10:1 knife KD ration. he admitted himself that he did something fishy after the first reset. but he should have known better, EA was on awitch hunt to calm the costumers and he already was under observation.

hes welcome by me 2
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6709
I don't owe him apology because playing 1 map = noobish + probably he is just a tank whore or medic whore.
topal63
. . .
+533|6688
CRIMSON_WOLF wrote: "I don't owe him apology because playing 1 map = noobish + probably he is just a tank whore or medic whore."

Thanks for the extremely COMMON and ever-moronic assessment of a player and a game.
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6808|Munich, Germany

CRIMS0N_W0LF wrote:

I don't owe him apology because playing 1 map = noobish + probably he is just a tank whore or medic whore.
thats right you dont owe him an apology since you werent even a member of this site when this happend
maybe you shouldnt comment on events you dont know anything about.
i never played with Fist but i knew his original stats and i can say he looked like a very skilled and good allround player, not a 1 map tank whore noob.
Sluggit
+3|6688|Sweden
Would be good to hear from Rakasan and get his view of the hole thing now that we see and now that there is some lot of players with that many Revs. Maybe Hotbutter could explain Reeltoos many revs, they are there and he is worse than Fist!

Another one that plays on PTG that is up there with Fist stats is roughneck.trr, same thing same stats and he only plays City Maps. Why it is expectable now and not tow months ago?

Does any member of the Dwi Squad and or anyone else now what Fist does play now. Would be fun to play against him in bf2 if he haven’t given all up?

See yaa at one.se Karkand 64/player!
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6690
Hmm i can't help it but i feel a bit lost here. Who is that fist guy? Should i know him?
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6808|Munich, Germany
ok here are  the original posts of him and the story.

first reset: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=1438

second reset: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=1687

Last edited by mort4u (2005-12-05 11:41:51)

Sluggit
+3|6688|Sweden
He got his stats reset the 09/24 the second time SPM: 4,5 something like that, too much said EA and gave him the BOOT!

If U look at Reeltoo, roughneck.trr and some others U will find that they now actually allows players too have a SPM: that’s way over 4 that was not the case with Fist. They also accept that U play Karkand only something that Fist did but apparently was not accepted then. Sow U can in a way say the Fist paved the way fore the rest off us and he was right “did not cheat more than anyone else”. I mean how do U get 25 rep points on a round?
Sluggit
+3|6688|Sweden
By the Way thanks mort4u!

CRIMSON_WOLF posting was not very nice. Tank whore well how am one to get kills other wise in a Tank at Karkand just now did a 100 round stat whoring in the T-90, 49-0!

*HMC*FE1F does that all the time that’s why he #1 in the Tank!

P.S Do U actually have time to play the game mort4u?
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6690
Hmm i feel sorry for him. When he got resetted it was the time when EA resetted the stats of many guys which were doing minor exploits on the system.

But why did you bring this old topic back to life?
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6808|Munich, Germany

Sluggit wrote:

P.S Do U actually have time to play the game mort4u?
not as much as i would like to

and i must say its kinda good to bring up that subject again cause to it seems like EA stopped hunting stat padders since there arent any complaints about stat padders anymore. but i also gues they lowered the requirements and most dedicated players have most of the awards they want one or the other way
Rakasan
+7|6806|California, USA
Hi, I don't think Fist is Reelto0.  Reeltoo's KDR seems a bit lower, especially, his small arms KDR.  Plus, I believe Fist is from the US.  If I were Fist, I would just hide my identity instead of getting screwed again, LOL.
Sluggit
+3|6688|Sweden
Good to hear from U Rakasan!

The reason that I brought this up again was why the allow it (read Reeltoo, roughneck.trr and more) now but not Fist back then. He should get some kind of apology from EA and the “noobs” that just could not take he’s stats. Yes some people are that good!

HotButter is one off the people that I think should apologize to Fist!!
Don’t now if I m being old fashion but where I am from U don’t say this is not possible if U don’t know! Haven’t been there or cannot do it U self.

Still think that Fist paved the Way fore the rest of us, tell me if U think differently.

Fist would have been up there maybe Top 10, not a very nice thing to reset he’s stats.
Look at AraGoth! Played with him once 32/player and got 90 something points he got 155. 17-0 before he got killed first time, look at his stats 1128 Golds!

By the way he is online now cc// Ranked #1 - Karkand Only
in top as always!
LG-MindBullets
+10|6691|Kirkland, WA
Someone mentioned that getting a 10 to 1 KD ratio with the knife looks fishy, but I don't think it can be ruled as stat padding or cheating. On my AnD-MasterMatt account I held a 9 to 1 KD ratio with the knife for quite a while, until I decided to get my veteran badge, in which case I had to play more aggressive with the knife and take people head on. However, if you only pull out your knife when you're sneaking up behind someone it's very easy to maintain a higher than 10/1 KD ratio.
slidero
Man I don't think I could put that much effort into infantry combat

Those are some nice stats.
Anima05
+1|6730

Sluggit wrote:

Good to hear from U Rakasan!

The reason that I brought this up again was why the allow it (read Reeltoo, roughneck.trr and more) now but not Fist back then. He should get some kind of apology from EA and the “noobs” that just could not take he’s stats. Yes some people are that good!

HotButter is one off the people that I think should apologize to Fist!!
Don’t now if I m being old fashion but where I am from U don’t say this is not possible if U don’t know! Haven’t been there or cannot do it U self.

Still think that Fist paved the Way fore the rest of us, tell me if U think differently.

Fist would have been up there maybe Top 10, not a very nice thing to reset he’s stats.
Look at AraGoth! Played with him once 32/player and got 90 something points he got 155. 17-0 before he got killed first time, look at his stats 1128 Golds!

By the way he is online now cc// Ranked #1 - Karkand Only
in top as always!
Aragoth was the only non-vehicle/commander whore in the top 10 before he got kicked out a few weeks ago

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard