fistfullofclams
+1|6829
Ok i log on today only to see my stats at 0 everything 0,wtf is happening what i do O_O? why me!i never stats padded i never point whored wtf is happening im freaking scared O_O! 80k down the drain! i may be over reacting it may be a glitch! but just asking anyone else have this happen O_O?

edit-wrost thing is i checked ingame leader boards i was 30 and im gone from leader boards! down to 824583

anyone no who i can contact to prove my innocents

Last edited by fistfullofclams (2005-09-15 17:38:09)

TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6845|-
Oh noes! Looks like your stats have been reset
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6805|Lake Constanze, Germany
Agree, with Trigger....lets wait until the BF2s update of ur profile.....but i think u got a reset.....

Greetz,
Agent
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6845|San Francisco

Ever play in a pistol/knife only server?
Rakasan
+7|6834|California, USA
Sorry to hear fist, maybe someone got tired of you always getting a medal.  Too bad, your a good player
fistfullofclams
+1|6829

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Ever play in a pistol/knife only server?
A what O_o?

Rakasan wrote:

Sorry to hear fist, maybe someone got tired of you always getting a medal.  Too bad, your a good player neutral
bah i will find out who did this to me and why!! anyone know who i can contact to know why my stats got rest?

Last edited by fistfullofclams (2005-09-15 20:16:27)

tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6845|San Francisco

Pistol only and Knife only servers are so far the only reason I know of for people having their stats reset. For instance eXp.Elektric was found on one and has since then had his stats reset. EA decided to start actually doing something about the vast problems of padding/cheating by cracking down on ranked servers who were imposing unfair rules on its players, ie. only allowing players to use knife or pistols.

As far as who you can contact to find out about your stats I would try going over to the ranked servers forums (first image in my sig will take you there) and asking around there about who to contact, I am sure one of the higher ups will know.
jan
+0|6845|GMT -5
contact EA or Gamespy I guess...
fistfullofclams
+1|6829

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Pistol only and Knife only servers are so far the only reason I know of for people having their stats reset. For instance eXp.Elektric was found on one and has since then had his stats reset. EA decided to start actually doing something about the vast problems of padding/cheating by cracking down on ranked servers who were imposing unfair rules on its players, ie. only allowing players to use knife or pistols.

As far as who you can contact to find out about your stats I would try going over to the ranked servers forums (first image in my sig will take you there) and asking around there about who to contact, I am sure one of the higher ups will know.
Done i gone and sent my case to them asking why and what i done and would like some information on what i did. and thx for the link your the best
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6845|San Francisco

fistfullofclams wrote:

thx for the link your the best
Aww shucks!
McCullough
+7|6835
Hmm i checked your stats 2sek ago and nothing seems to be wrong there. Maby it's not uppdated yet. But it lokks fine to me.

Last edited by McCullough (2005-09-15 22:41:47)

=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6830
Sukx0rz.

I'm scared that somehow EA will screw up and end up deleting my stats. and I'll be all like you. If you are a victim of a screw up.. I'd demand something from them to make up for 300+(or however many hours you've played.. I was just guessing from your statement of 80k score) hours lost. amybe they'll pay for a free Zboard? or find someway to give you your stats back.
fistfullofclams
+1|6829
i say maybe my 80k back or pay me 10 american dallars for every hour i wasted my time playing 300+ hours of my life only to end up having my stats reset!*sorry just very very pissed!
zeppelin
BenCunningham <3
+1|6840|Seattle, WA
10 dollars for every hour? Even if they really did this, im sure it wouldnt be 3 dollars over minimum wage
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6830

zeppelin wrote:

10 dollars for every hour? Even if they really did this, im sure it wouldnt be 3 dollars over minimum wage
minimum wage is $7?? I thought it was 6.25 or 6.75?
fistfullofclams
+1|6829

zeppelin wrote:

Was being kind of sarcastic but anyways don't care about money just want my dam points back i wanna be #1 some day!
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6830

fistfullofclams wrote:

zeppelin wrote:

Was being kind of sarcastic but anyways don't care about money just want my dam points back i wanna be #1 some day!
I'd ask for a free computer and your 80k back. or sue EA. with the things people get away with sueing companies, this would probably be the most easy thing to get. I mean a guy sued for getting fat off mcdonalds.. I think he won didn't he?
zeppelin
BenCunningham <3
+1|6840|Seattle, WA

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

minimum wage is $7?? I thought it was 6.25 or 6.75?
its like 7.35 here in washington. i think we have the highest min. wage.

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

I'd ask for a free computer and your 80k back. or sue EA. with the things people get away with sueing companies, this would probably be the most easy thing to get. I mean a guy sued for getting fat off mcdonalds.. I think he won didn't he?
but you dont have to click an "agree to terms" button when you buy something off the menu like you do when you install a game. so possibly no, you couldnt really sue them unless you found a loop hole in that agreement. i wouldn't know since ive never read one of those things ever.

Last edited by zeppelin (2005-09-16 03:13:26)

mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6835|Munich, Germany
just had a look at your stats and i cant see how EA could possibly think that you deserve this.

you look like a very good player but not supicious at all.

maybe someone had a screenshot of you killing 2 ppl with a knife or so but even i have done this a few times

i wish you good luck
fistfullofclams
+1|6829
here's the link to the post i made
Oh no!

Last edited by fistfullofclams (2005-09-16 18:27:39)

Guruz
Sir
+20|6835|government yard in trenchtown.
Got3n.com says your (almost) all stats are zero.. (139 global score)
And it's always right for me.

Looks bad, and I damn sure feel sorry for you if you honestly can't think of any violations you've made throughout your BF2 career.

But possibly EA will get your stats back and send you a couple of games.
Leatherface-TCM
The Saw is Family
+0|6818
Make sure you get screen shots of what your stats were and what they are now (I saw on the Battlefield rank site that if you look up your stats it shows negatives for what you had - this is a good record - get a screen shot.
As far a who to contact?  Not sure but this is the problem when a video game make tries to play God by controlling things that they should have nothing to do with.
Bottom line - if EA wants to control everything on ranked server then they need to host 3000 servers themselves and provide them as part of the cost of the game.

Call the fuckers on their Investor Relations line (only phone number you will ever find for them!) and do not hang up until they connect you to the right people/dept. - don't let them give you another number to call - tell them to transfer you.

Electronic Arts
209 Redwood Shores Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065
Main: (650) 628-1500
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6845|"Frisco"

I've moved you to the super way back of the queue (like, 3 years from now you'll update) in order to keep your old stats around.
fistfullofclams
+1|6829

chuyskywalker wrote:

I've moved you to the super way back of the queue (like, 3 years from now you'll update) in order to keep your old stats around.
Aw thank you :) that will show them what my stats were if they so called lost them ;)
Rakasan
+7|6834|California, USA
Hey, fist.  Did your account get reset again?  Your stats are all 0's

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard