jkohlc wrote:

great music
great angle
great effects

best sniper movie ever

+1
ssonrats
+221|6647
Good editing, i bet it took you a while.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6811|Marathon, Florida Keys
oh what the hell............nice movie.......
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Cheddarmuff
+21|6654
Sweet vid....nice kills
kawasaki11
+2|6547
that jet shot was amazing

Last edited by kawasaki11 (2006-09-12 13:00:50)

xXGamingBugXx
+30|6545
Very Nice.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6808|The planet Tophet
well some of the kills werent good because they were gonna explode so he shot them to get the kill (but the rest were good.
JOJOBA
my penis itches
+18|6535|Columbus, OH
awesome! +1
dstock9
+13|6606

The_Jester wrote:

I was ready to flame another useless sniping video, but this one is AWESOME.
Some crazy shots, excellent editing, great music.
And I lol'd at the spec-op part...was that clip staged?

+1
I actually enjoyed it. Alot more enjoyable than any of those shitty Nyte vids... I love how you actually made a vid about the game instead of just how pro you are. I loved the zoom in on the parachute icon after the F-35 kill.
TheShocker
+66|6458

Storgie wrote:

ok am i missing something where did the second zoom to see the pilot so well come from, and hell wish i was that good

Sacula wrote:

Great video.
Stupid question: Second  zoom? Does sniper have a second zoom???(How?)
The Second zoom is a video effect, not part of regular BF2.  I used it to show the pilot falling over inside the cockpit after dying.

CackNBallz wrote:

+1 for using music from The Predator.  I really liked the thematic sequences you made in movie. My two favourites would have to be the TV Station raping then you strafing out and BOOM! HEADSHOT! the pilot and run to see the carnage on the ground; and also being patient enough to wait until all the commander assets have been placed then killing the guy before he presses the button.  That one I think was staged, but it was perfect!
CackNBallz, the Spec ops scene was actually live in a full server, except at the end where I told my clanmate -FHM-Flame to simply hold still, crouch, take out his deatnator, and wait for a headshot from me, I needed the First preson view to make it complete. The chopper landing / car driving was 'real". Glad the final scente looked great with the music .

Spearhead wrote:

*claps hands*

If it was 2 hours long I'd grab some popcorn and a nice comfy chair, great video!
Thank you Spearhead, and thank you everyone for the good feedback

^AgentHawk wrote:

I love you. I will see you in my scopes :p +2!
MAKE SOME MORE!
I have 2 ideas for my next movie. I love you too

millhous wrote:

ROFL. Great vid.  Very good editing skills on your guys' part.  Also, I must point out that your music choice was spec-fucking-tacular.  Every other sniper video has some shitty band like Linkin Park or Fuel.  The Predator music was perfect and went well with the editing.  Very good sniping too.  Loved the jet shots.
millhous, I agree 100%, the music sells the video,  I couldnt think of a better tune. Thanks for the compliments.

MrE`158 wrote:

Why aren't all sniper videos as good as this one?
Oh, I remember, this one took skill and talent to make.  Anyone else who wants to make a video of any kind should have to watch this one first, and made to understand that music, camera angles and movement, and dramatic scenes are what makes a good video, not dozens of similar shots endlessly repeated with the Prodigy playing in the background.
+1.
Yes MrE`158, Lets leave fraps running for 1 round and cut all the kills into 1 minute over top of a Rap song.  Thats not original at all,  I was trying to avoid that, and looks like it worked. Thanks for the nice comments. Cheers bro.

Go-Devil wrote:

I'm a full time sniper and this is a realy nice vid altough i still want to see kills where someone shoots a j10 with m95 without staging it......
i realy love the skill and the effects in this vid altough it gives some a wrong view on sniping, i bet they tried days, even weeks or months to get these shots, these are million-dollar shots if u pull these of in a pulic server without staging ....
this video made some hardcore snipers (like me..   ) all warm inside, so +1 !!!
hoorrah !!!
Thank you Go-Devi, people must understand that some of those shots were staged.  Its nearly impossible to kill a J10 with a M95.

Thanks to all you people at bf2s.com for your positive feedback.

Cheers
-FHM-TheShocker187
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6551|UK

Lol when i heard the, 'something waiting for us, and it aint no man' i was immdiatley impressed!  Awsome video, very well done +1 to u sir.
Major_M_Walsh
+0|6693|Ireland
That kicked ass. Even more so than all the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - combined!!
[mcp]eltorrente
+26|6510
Very, very nice job!

Everyone else seems to just throw some death-metal on and show their best sniper shot compilation, and those get boring quick.

This one was cool, though - I showed a couple friends at work who don't even play BF2 and they enjoyed it, too.

+1
Zukabazuka
+23|6687
Guys some of the shots where staged. They even wrote it in the text to the right. But yeah some of them where pretty nice
RandomSchl
|\/|€|\/|߀|2
+52|6445|California
gj and good music
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6653|United States
that was awsome video +1
XstrangerdangerX
conversation is combat
+36|6631|Tasmania
Were it not for the limited subject matter, this would be the greatest video of any game ever.

Out-fucking-standing. Well done. I enjoyed that immensely, definitely leaves all other bf2 vids (even 'mine') out in the cold.

I've not read the rest of the thread but how is it that vehicles kept exploding when you shot them?

Last edited by XstrangerdangerX (2006-09-15 20:00:35)

Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6149|Estonia
This is stagy. You can see he all the time kills hes own clan mates lol noob video.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6743

Sigh, thread revive.
Least it let me watch this great video again.
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6653|The Netherlands
yay, revive them threads , it was a long time ago since i saw that vid .
']['error
Banned
+630|6646|The Netherlands
still a good vid

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard