auxlen
+0|6779
1. ea messing with the ranks and not advising us of it so i got stuck at Master Sergeant when i was working towards my knife badge because i still had 12 thousand points before i actually needed it.

2. people mutinying me as commander in the last few minutes of a long game so they can get a gold medal for spawn raping in an apc despite me being a decent commander (IMHO).

3. people saying you're a bad commander because you hide and command and don't drive round in a tank and/or chopper or whatever.

4. people who call for a medic and then run away from you so you spend most of the game running after idiots.

5. The fact that ea saw in their infinite wisdom to still allow (in the covert special forces missions) supply personnel to scream AMMO HERE, GET FIRST AID HERE! at the top of their voices so everyone on a 64 player night map knows where you are!

6. people who run into an artillery strike despite there being a huge red circle, you sending out 'move artillery' warnings, voip warnings and typing it into chat. They die then mutiny then abuse you on VOIP.

7. People who abuse people verbally or textually on any server.

8. People giving new gamers a hard time...we've all been new and screaming at them aint gonna make them better....

9. that said, learn to fly on single player.

10. people who take jets and choppers just to bail out on the top of a mountain to snipe. If u do this at least blow the chopper up so we can have it back.

11. people who moan about a server's rules. look, they have paid for the server and have enforced rules. So obey or play elsewhere. it's really that simple.

phew that felt good to get off my chest
asbad
+19|6728|Ireland
playing to the best of ur ability, take loads of flags and killing many,getting ur team to winning position.

only to be switched to the other team.........
Rizen_Ji
+41|6743|200m out and smiling at you.
having autobalance
Krieger82
+0|6728
Any comparison between this game and reality and/or real war. Thats a pisser.
Rizen_Ji
+41|6743|200m out and smiling at you.
Glitches, Stat Padders, Tk Punishers, Tank/copter/jet Whores
Schuy01
+0|6731|Minnsota, United States
Team members who  run in front of your line of shot, while you are already firing, and get hit, then punish you for it...     
Rotter
+0|6773|United States
You know what irratates me? Don't get me wrong, BF2 and BF2SF are great games. But I just wish they would be generally more stable. It crashes so much!
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6748

Peple who challenge you to a knife war, only to whip out their gun and shoot you in the head whilst your still holding your knife. I hate that :-(
Zantar69
+0|6727
-When you're unloading a clip at some dirtbag or spraying w/ a turret and some tard teammate runs into ur line of fire and dies and then punishes you for it.  It's your own dumb ass fault, punish yourself. 

-Spec Ops who run up to you, throw C4, and kill the two of you and NO ONE ELSE.  If he killed half my team and actually got a net positive score from it, I'd just clap.  \

-When the other team has <10 tickets left and you're definately gonna win and autobalance puts you other the other team because you're a lone wolf.  Damn u autobalance.

-People who spell Noob -> nub.  Happens more in CS than BF2, but its still lame. 

-People who stat pad in tanks, they just drive off and park themselves in some remote sector of the map and chill in the tank...WE NEED THAT TANK!

-Commanders who Arty areas that have no enemies, just allies because they didn't use the Scan.
(On a side note, I do love it when Commanders Arty the building you're sniping from because you just sniped their bitch ass and there are no other allies in the area.  A whole artillery strike just for me  )

-When you spawn looking down the barrel of a tank or APC, or in the middle of an Arty barrage

Thats about all I can think up right now - its probably all already been said.

UPDATE:  I don't mind when people type owned, or even pwned/pwnd or any variation thereof.  But what really grinds my gears is hearing people pronounce the "p".  Like when I hear, "OMG Dude, you just got POWNED."...OMG dude, you are a fuckin retard.

Last edited by Zantar69 (2005-12-04 13:16:33)

emperorphoenix
+5|6782|Westeren Australia

jools wrote:

emperorphoenix wrote:

the new patch cause no new map but 280mb! the first one was only 178mb
There actually IS a new map in the patch. Albeit it sucks BIG way. Name's 'Wake Island 2007'.
i know about that map but no NEW map
RadeonII
+1|6783
You know what really grinds my gears?
people that tail gate or ( ride your ass ) on the road'. I had some assmonkey driving so close to the rear end of my car lastnight at the next stop light I jumped out of my car went went back to ask him ( If he really wanted to ride with me just ask )   lol  he freaked out
Far
+22|6738|USA
..... getting 6 knife kills in a round when I NEED 7!
I'm losing my mind over this stupid badge.
HellSibling
+0|6809
i almost forgot...

kirkland, karland, karkland....it's KARKAND people...it's written on the map, its written in the game, on the box...
i fail to see how people still get it wrong...that grinds my gears.
Gatistance
+0|6725
I hate when im flying around on a killing spree with a jet and then i get killed by a freaking G36E, it pisses me off so much. (*,*) I also hate when team mates plant c4 on your jet as your taking off.....
R1Armadillo
+0|6739

[GDC]SinnFein wrote:

When I'm in the middle of an incredible round and the wifey starts hounding me to see some damn house on HGTV, some recipe on Emril, some crap sob story on Oprah blah..blah...blah.

But of course I get up...go down stairs and bite the bullet. It's called a guilty consciense (sp?). She keeps the beer and whiskey flowing so I dont have to get up and dosnt give me th piss for playin so much. BUT it grinds my damn gears b/c her timing always sucks. NEVER inbetween rounds or server changes, always when I'm in the groove.
+1
Never fails...
RadeonII
+1|6783

R1Armadillo wrote:

[GDC]SinnFein wrote:

When I'm in the middle of an incredible round and the wifey starts hounding me to see some damn house on HGTV, some recipe on Emril, some crap sob story on Oprah blah..blah...blah.

But of course I get up...go down stairs and bite the bullet. It's called a guilty consciense (sp?). She keeps the beer and whiskey flowing so I dont have to get up and dosnt give me th piss for playin so much. BUT it grinds my damn gears b/c her timing always sucks. NEVER inbetween rounds or server changes, always when I'm in the groove.
+1
Never fails...
Reason # 4,550 why I got a divorce  lol   just kidding ,,, it was the #2 reason
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6738|Uhh... erm...
When my bro gets home from work and tells me to log off my account so he can play.
RadeonII
+1|6783

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

How cool would it be to have you and your wife play bf2 together... and pwn?

HOW ROMANTIC.
only if you had to fast systems in da house  lol
RadeonII
+1|6783
You know what really grinds my gears?

Getting off work at 4 AM only to see 8 fresh inches of untouched snow on the road that turns a 20 minute ride home into 1.5 hours. on a lighter note I`ll be skiing all weekend
catamas
+0|6720
when your parachute doesnt come out and you sie when there is a guy right in front of you
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6727|California

that feeling when you over an AT mine b4 it blows
medics that stand above you while your wounded and dont bother to heal you
Jihad planes
priznat
+0|6855
I frigging hate joining a server and being put on a side that is a bunch of mental midgets getting their asses kicked 150-10. I'm probably not going to get the loss in my stats i guess, but it is still frigging annoying as hell. That and servers that don't have autoswitch and the people are too retarded to even up the teams. DO PEOPLE REALLY LIKE PLAYING ON A TEAM THAT HAS 5x AS MANY PLAYERS AS THE OTHER TEAM? NO WONDER YOU WON! JACKASSES!

too much screamin..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard