Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6750|Singapore
I was at home, and i saw teh breaking news too:P I was 11 then.
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6762|The Island of Carls Jr.
I was back in the Phillipines wondering why it didnt happen to my school...
SenatorMendoza
+7|6505
ok, have none of you seen the south park "ladder to heaven" episode? Takes the piss of all this "where were you" stuff nicely.

I was at home. And Ryan_14, you did NOT see the first plane hit, because the footage of the first plane hitting did not surface until september 12th. So THERE!
liquix
+51|6471|Peoples Republic of Portland
I was getting ready for school my freshman year in high school. I remember none of my teachers that day let us watch the news, but many of my friends knew. I hardly had any idea what was happening untill I got home from football that day, I guess the word to describe that day is: surreal. I often wonder what will become of this day in the history books, and how I will describe my feelings to my own children. With all of the evidence which pointed to fowl play, insider trading, multiple explosions, other buildings being hit by jets and not collapsing, the relatively controlled collapse, and the war since then really has confused me. I just wish it never happened.
eagles1106
+269|6601|Marlton, New Jersey.
Im just waiting for a fucking america bash.  Im so sick of hearing the bashers everywhere.
Anyway, I was in school and didnt see it until I got home.  My dad was actually traveling that day (in planes) but nothing happened to him and I think he had already landed when the attacks occured.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard