FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6716|Devon, England
aww, unlucky, lol

but what a win that would have been
0akleaves
+183|6639|Newcastle UK
MM Did she win keep us updated!
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6705|Broadlands, VA
Misuse?  Have 'em prove it.

Damn - hope we didn't torpedo the little lady's efforts.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6675

I did think this might happen... Good luck to her anyway, I hope she still wins.
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6720|Vancouver BC Canada
Awwww
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6582|Kent, UK
that sucks!!
jsnipy
+3,276|6548|...

done.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6716|Devon, England

jsnipy wrote:

done.
done what?
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6585|The real world
LOL

Vote Suspended
Due to the misuse of this Poll, we have temporarily suspended the vote for this competition
Please check back soon for further information.
Voting will close Monday September 25, 2006 at 10:00am. Multiple votes will not be counted. The editors decision is final.
The best junior snapper will win a fantastic Nokia N70 camera phone worth £330.
This stylish, multimedia phone is at the cutting edge of modern technology and boasts a high-quality two-megapixel camera, MP3 player and FM radio.
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6720|Vancouver BC Canada
I still don't get how this is misuse. Its not like all the votes came from the same IP adress or anything. I mean we all voted for her and we are indiviual people here. Shouldn't our thoughts count? When you put something like that on the net what do you expect?

This happens in politics all the time, is it wrong? No.
DeadJim
+19|6774|Valencia, California
screw them for not being able to understand the dynamics and realities of an internet poll.

They could have put in safeguards, such as requireing site membership, not assicating specific (and static) numbers to photos, randomizing photo selection to a subset of images for each visitation (allowing equal presentation to all photos over time) etc...

For the record, my friend - if you set up a simple PayPal account - a simple 'Little Sister's Nokia Fund' I'll pitch in a buck or 2.  I for one have no issue trusting your word that all proceeds go to getting her a camera and not 60% for her and 40% for yourself

Set it up, I'll donate - I'm sure there are others who can part with their spare change as well.

DeadJim
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6563|Search Whore killing fields
Lets burn something!
plastic_budgie
+114|6776|England : East Yorkshire
Ghey!! lol i hope she wins any how she deserves it
StrydA
+1|6553|Essex
awwww... http://www.thecomet.net/flatfiles/getin … herts.aspx could always post laods of spam askign how its misuse
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6574|USA bitches!
no.... I hope she loses.
pfc_toecutter
meatshield
+38|6644|Houston, TX
I was going to vote but "misuse" blah, blah...
commissargizz
+123|6489| Heaven
I'll chip in as well...sore losers...or none of the others have friends...
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6563|Search Whore killing fields
Seeing as i voted can we all have a piece of the phone?
[UF]NiTrOz
+0|6463
Thankyou everybody that has voted, i am quite frankly gobsmacked at how well we have all pulled together and the teamwork is fantastic! i have sent emails to the website and my dad, myself, my mum are really quite annoyed, my sister is devostated and hoping that they will re enable voting so she can win this!

THANKYOU EVERYONE!!

Last edited by [UF]NiTrOz (2006-09-11 14:39:18)

Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6791|Cambridge (UK)
They closed the vote!!! 8O

http://www.thecomet.net/flatfiles/forms … etter.aspx

You know what to do.

[uf]Scorpion0x17
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6582|Kent, UK
they are teh suck!
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6657|New Hampshire, USA

DirtyMexican wrote:

Lets burn something!
lol, nothing like a good burning
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Bahiti
Respect! Give it .. Get it!
+55|6674|Land of =KBK=

DeadJim wrote:

For the record, my friend - if you set up a simple PayPal account - a simple 'Little Sister's Nokia Fund' I'll pitch in a buck or 2.  I for one have no issue trusting your word that all proceeds go to getting her a camera and not 60% for her and 40% for yourself

Set it up, I'll donate - I'm sure there are others who can part with their spare change as well.

DeadJim
I'll send in a buck or two.  Set it up.  Let that little one get her dang phone!
JOJOBA
my penis itches
+18|6558|Columbus, OH
wouldnt it kinda suck if we were all voting for the wrong picture? and hers was actually #16 or #18 or something like that?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard