Poll

Against bunnyhopping and dolphin diving?

Yes54%54% - 394
No45%45% - 327
Total: 721
lt.pritchard
+4|6635|Napoleon, Ohio
Honestly the reason why I hate people who bh and dd is that I cant do it. I bought a pos nostromo from Best Buy and cant use that in BF2 for some reason.
Slickfish
+24|6620
I don't mind if someone jumps while they reaload, but just bouncing around looks lame as, it is away of avoiding being hit but it's naff, yeah you can still kill them but it does make it harder to.

I love people who call you a noob for not seeing it from their angle, still at least they are good at something in life. Oh go on be a man find a spelling mistake!!.

Last edited by Slickfish (2006-09-11 09:01:09)

Godhatch
+5|6607
i wanna know what happens when two bunnyhoppers come into close contact with each other. do they just jump all over the place hoping that the other will get sick and start shooting and waste his bullets or do they wait until a skilled team member who can actually aim takes out the opponent.
Dr_3V|L
+51|6722|Twente, The Netherlands
I love how people seem to think bunnyhoppers can't aim. Drink some more of your stuff please, and tell me more funny stories.
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6749
I voted no. I don't care about bunnyhopping. I'd rather play 1.12 than 1.4
Btw. everyone does it, you just don't see it because you are doing it by instinct; other people do it on purpose and they have a higher chance to survive in combat.

Bunnyhoppers cant aim? lol, how come they are a big problem for you then...

Last edited by Dr.Battlefield (2006-09-11 11:52:44)

GuestHead
+2|6617

ToiletTrooper wrote:

Are low ranked noobs that never win of everybody in combat!
I have no idea what language that is, but I'm pretty sure it's not english.
vladb
+1|6440|canada

Dr_3V|L wrote:

People who are happy with the removed dolphin diving, please join the unranked infantry servers, with names like elunex, waib... you will get owned and it will be the proof of you sucking ass.
Many top players from around the world play there, and as you will experience while playing at these servers, they will break you even without the 'cheap-ass' bunnyhop-tactics. There are even people who still manage to do the trick, and THAT will be a proof to you, as an ignorant, nOObish person, that bunnyhopping and dolphin diving is far from gone and will allways stay in the game.
ROFLAMO... hahaa... geez.. you got me scared there.  Sounds really "intimidating".. oh God, please no no..

nice effect there kido.  Like I give a damn about "pro" bunny hoppers.  As I said, that was an exploit that had been long overdue for a fix.  Now with the 1.4 patch it's gone.  Whereas most of the bf2 players will move on and continue enjoying the wonderful game in it's pure form as it was always meant to be, the few newbile preschoolers will head off to those unpatched / unranked servers to continue enjoying hopping across the virtual landscape basking in the glory of their bunnyhopping peers.
M_Harrower
Will code HTML for food
+114|6571

GuestHead wrote:

ToiletTrooper wrote:

Are low ranked noobs that never win of everybody in combat!
I have no idea what language that is, but I'm pretty sure it's not english.
It's the language known as "Fubar" in the middle east.
Zukabazuka
+23|6682
IT just doesn't belong in this game so get lost with it ok. It belongs to game like UT, Quake or HL not in BF2 or BF2142
JoeFriday
Git 'Er Dun
+23|6437|Canada
Nothing pisses me off more than bunnyhopping!!!!FUCK YOU ALL BUNNYHOPPERS
Dr_3V|L
+51|6722|Twente, The Netherlands

vladb wrote:

Dr_3V|L wrote:

People who are happy with the removed dolphin diving, please join the unranked infantry servers, with names like elunex, waib... you will get owned and it will be the proof of you sucking ass.
Many top players from around the world play there, and as you will experience while playing at these servers, they will break you even without the 'cheap-ass' bunnyhop-tactics. There are even people who still manage to do the trick, and THAT will be a proof to you, as an ignorant, nOObish person, that bunnyhopping and dolphin diving is far from gone and will allways stay in the game.
ROFLAMO... hahaa... geez.. you got me scared there.  Sounds really "intimidating".. oh God, please no no..

nice effect there kido.  Like I give a damn about "pro" bunny hoppers.  As I said, that was an exploit that had been long overdue for a fix.  Now with the 1.4 patch it's gone.  Whereas most of the bf2 players will move on and continue enjoying the wonderful game in it's pure form as it was always meant to be, the few newbile preschoolers will head off to those unpatched / unranked servers to continue enjoying hopping across the virtual landscape basking in the glory of their bunnyhopping peers.
Too bad. I'm wondering why nobody reacts to my other post... perhaps it's too true what is said there. Love you too.

Oh yes, if you tried, you would have noticed these servers are patched and well... kiddo

Last edited by Dr_3V|L (2006-09-11 13:28:54)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6465
Oh to BHers, good news! in BF2142 the APC's assualt pod is like a maga bunny hop, you can hop across the battlefield really really fast if you are near a Titan. Bet that will help you avoiding tanks! (I intend some sarcasm but not that much here)

To D-Divers, bad news. In BF2142 you can sort of D-Dive but your hit box is larger then when you run, so you are better off learning to aim and shoot first like the rest of us.
vladb
+1|6440|canada

Dr_3V|L wrote:

Too bad. I'm wondering why nobody reacts to my other post... perhaps it's too true what is said there. Love you too.

Oh yes, if you tried, you would have noticed these servers are patched and well... kiddo :)
Sorry missed your last post... well, I don't doubt bunnyhoppers could otherwise be good players and have a good aim / tactics et al.  What ticks me off abit is the ones who find it hard to just let go.. the 1.4 patch is out there, nuff said.  Many talented BF2 develoeprs and test community worked on this new patch and clearly they knew best what the game needed.  If they saw to it that bunnyhopping was one of those exploits that had to go, well than damn it had to go!  Put in other words.. I have absolutely zero respect for any reasoning that the hard working tester/dev community got it wrong and somehow 2% bunnyhopping abusers are this sort of 'elite' force that know it best.  To simply come out and poo-poo on the patch and disparadge many fans of BF2 all at the same time is simply foolish and immature at best.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6442|The Land of Scott Walker

Cbass wrote:

Im against bhopping/ddiving

i think it's lame, retarded and totally newbish. thats the oldest trick in the book, bf2 is about squads and tactics, not hopping and proning like a knob. this isn't team fortress after all.

but then again, im just a low ranked noob who doesn't pwn
Ditto.  Death to ddivers and bhoppers.
t_malmsteen
+0|6519|Cowtown, Texas

{A.K.A}LordBeefman wrote:

death to bunnyhoppers and dolphin divers
FOR SHIZZLE!!!!!
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6465

t_malmsteen wrote:

FOR SHIZZLE!!!!!
Oh yeah! Death is coming more often to them now because now they have to use skill instead of exploits!!
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6682|Espoo, Finland

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

t_malmsteen wrote:

FOR SHIZZLE!!!!!
Oh yeah! Death is coming more often to them now because now they have to use skill instead of exploits!!
Like the non hopping community did...
Skillful writing to the EA patch team...
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6682|Espoo, Finland

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

Oh to BHers, good news! in BF2142 the APC's assualt pod is like a maga bunny hop, you can hop across the battlefield really really fast if you are near a Titan. Bet that will help you avoiding tanks! (I intend some sarcasm but not that much here)

To D-Divers, bad news. In BF2142 you can sort of D-Dive but your hit box is larger then when you run, so you are better off learning to aim and shoot first like the rest of us.
You learned to aim and shoot when it was a bad tactic. The hoppers learned to hop and shoot because that was a good tactic.

What do you think the exhopeprs are going to do when 2142 comes out? They're gonna find an effective way to kill people who can't do anything but walk, stop and miss
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6621|Birmingham, UK

bedolf57 wrote:

i'm a "low ranked noob that never win of everybody in combat!" for sure
Exactly. I'm with so many others. "Dolphin divers" and "bunny hoppers" are people who are so rubbish, they have to adapt the game mechanics so they can win. This is effectively cheating. I've never done it and never will.
THE RUSKIE
+19|6440|UK but from Russia(StP)
do you guys dont understand that dolphin duving can not be evaded as it is an automatic when you jump around corners and prone. If you could control it, then you would see you screen going 360.....
ToiletTrooper
+25|6772|WC
Yes voters are still f*cking noobs, done.
greenhaven
+47|6463
I bunnyhop to avoid being killed by vehicles.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6465

ToiletTrooper wrote:

Yes voters are still f*cking noobs, done.
And no voters are annoying smacktards, DONE!!!!
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6650

TheDarkRaven wrote:

bedolf57 wrote:

i'm a "low ranked noob that never win of everybody in combat!" for sure
Exactly. I'm with so many others. "Dolphin divers" and "bunny hoppers" are people who are so rubbish, they have to adapt the game mechanics so they can win. This is effectively cheating. I've never done it and never will.
oh man, are so f*cking retarded that you can write that crap and not burst out laughing?

How can moving in one way completely make the difference between skilled, or not skilled, huh?

So people who don't dolphin dive/bunny hop are basically better than those who do, without exception and they do it because they have no skill?

Please get some common sense. No, in fact, just f*ck off and stay away.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Septimius2
+9|6466

vladb wrote:

To simply come out and poo-poo on the patch ....
heheheheheheee   

he said...

poo-poo

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard