Poll

Which bomber do you like best?

F-1528%28% - 27
Su-3030%30% - 29
Su-3440%40% - 38
Total: 94
CrazeD
+368|6643|Maine
I was screwing around in SP the other day, flying jets, solo laser-guiding missles, lol.

I don't really use the laser-guided missles much, because I usually fly. But, I found that the Su-30 pWnz0rz the F-15 with the laser-guided missles. I found that I could hit EVERYTHING I shot at with the Su, but missed every shot with the F-15. The F-15's crosshair is removed right after firing (frigin retards) so it's very difficult to accurately guide in a missle, without locking on.

However, the Su-34 turns almost as good as the J-10, is almost as fast, and has a crosshair on laser-guided missles. So, the Su-34 wins my vote.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6505|Valhalla
I have no preference when flying all seem to fly and handle the same
But i still voted for the F-15 just because
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6504|Australia
Su-30mkk Ftw!!
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6501|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
F15
P581
Monkey
+44|6440
may not be the right poll for 9-11, someone might just see the topic and go nuts!

*(#$^*&tg#$yrg*g#ygrjht$87*!!!
Lazzars
+4|6618
either of the su's

though i like the 30 better
CrazeD
+368|6643|Maine

P581 wrote:

may not be the right poll for 9-11, someone might just see the topic and go nuts!

*(#$^*&tg#$yrg*g#ygrjht$87*!!!
I guess if that's the case, you shouldn't be playing the game at all.
JimmyBotswana
+82|6556|Montreal
SU-34 FTW!!! LGMs pwn everything I almost think they are too unfair and cheap, until I pwn everything with them.
CrazeD
+368|6643|Maine

JimmyBotswana wrote:

SU-34 FTW!!! LGMs pwn everything I almost think they are too unfair and cheap, until I pwn everything with them.
I kind of think they are unfair and cheap whilest I'm pwning everything...but ohwell..
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6763
Noob question here - I don't fly at all lately so I haven't had much experience in bombers.  Can you guide the missiles like the helo's TV missile?  I've always waited for a lock in the past.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6665|Howell, Mi USA
I kinda like the SU-34 best. I guess all bombers are pretty much the same. But the 34 has a cooler cockpit view, plus sounds better.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

As copilot i love them all, very seldom miss any targets - its almost to easy with the lock, and with some practice its cool to hit targets even without the lock

aardfrith wrote:

Noob question here - I don't fly at all lately so I haven't had much experience in bombers.  Can you guide the missiles like the helo's TV missile?  I've always waited for a lock in the past.
Use the mouse to point at the target and hold it on target, no clicking is necessary except to fire
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6505|Valhalla

aardfrith wrote:

On jets you get Laser Guided Missiles which will get lock automatically, but you also have the ability to guide them slightly
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

https://pnmedia.gamespy.com/planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/images/oldsite/b17.gif
<3
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6623
Bombers are for noobs. It's as simple as that. I have no respect for someone who chooses to die and get a few cheap kills for it.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
The_Jester
+52|6462|Italy
Why for noobs.
It's much harder to stay alive in a bomber.

SU-30 for me.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6623
Because you die the moment someone gets on your tail, unless if said pursuer happens to be:

A) A noob
B) Fooled by my down-right trick.

And instead of using two bombs to take out armor, you get 5 huge bombs that are incredibly easy to get kills with.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
Yeah, the 5 bomb payload to the pilot is overkill and also reduces teamwork. PoE did the right thing by giving the LGM's on the Tornado only to the co-pilot, too bad they messed just about everything else up with that jet.

To stay on topic though, my favorite bomber would be the SU30. The SU34 is only on ONE map, that's Daqing Oilfields. What's the point? They could've just made the game better from the beginning instead of wasting time making it.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2006-09-11 08:52:53)

CrazeD
+368|6643|Maine

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Because you die the moment someone gets on your tail, unless if said pursuer happens to be:

A) A noob

And instead of using two bombs to take out armor, you get 5 huge bombs that are incredibly easy to get kills with.
Maybe you just suck in a bomber mm?

I have evaded the J-10 AND su-34 MANY MANY times in just that crappy 'ol F-15 on Daqing Oilfields. Infact, I did it just today - the the J-10 pilot happened to be a 3-star general. He was very good, and, I won't lie - he killed me quite a few times..but I got away from him more than he killed me.

I have stayed up in the air the whole map COUNTLESS times in the Su-34 on Daqing with a good gunner.

I have got away from F-35's with the Su-30 on Gulf of Oman many times awell.

So, no, you don't die as soon as someone gets on your tail....well, maybe YOU do, but good pilots don't.

Sounds to me like someone has been pwned by a bomber too much.
Burks
+2|6613
For some reason I always do better with the Su-34 than the other bombers. I'll go with that.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada
I like the Su-34, The F-15 is alright, but i seem to last longer in the Su-34 then the F-15..

Maybe that has to do to the fact that the F-35Bs cant shot down the Su-34 all that well..

I don't have enough time in the Su-30 to comment on it.
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6515|Sverige (SWE)
Su-30 for me
chittydog
less busy
+586|6805|Kubra, Damn it!

Su-30. Five bombs and handles better than the other bombers.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6623

CrazeD wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

A) A noob

Maybe you just suck in a bomber mm?

I have evaded the J-10 AND su-34 MANY MANY times in just that crappy 'ol F-15 on Daqing Oilfields. Infact, I did it just today - the the J-10 pilot happened to be a 3-star general. He was very good, and, I won't lie - he killed me quite a few times..but I got away from him more than he killed me.

I have stayed up in the air the whole map COUNTLESS times in the Su-34 on Daqing with a good gunner.

I have got away from F-35's with the Su-30 on Gulf of Oman many times awell.

So, no, you don't die as soon as someone gets on your tail....well, maybe YOU do, but good pilots don't.

Sounds to me like someone has been pwned by a bomber too much.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh my god I think I just actually died laughing

Listen up, kiddo. I practice with the best pilot there is every day (check the nr. 1 on clanbase), I've written a guide on how to dogfight, and I spent all my time up to 1.2 flying jets, and since 1.4 again.

If that guy in the J-10 failed to keep up with your f-15 (the slowest bomber, for the record.) then he has to be absolutely shit. Because believe me, even without my trick to get 3 missles up your ass before you can even drop flares, I'd have you down with guns before you could say 'wtf hax?'

The only person who has ever pwned me in a jet is said nr. 1 pilot. Don't go telling me that I'm shit in jets CrazeD. I've even taught several bf2s members how to fly, and here you are telling me that I suck?

Stupid boy. Go back under your rock and stay there.
CrazeD
+368|6643|Maine
I like how you go around boasting your image so. You cocky bastard.

I didn't say you sucked in jets..did I?

YOU said that people died as soon as someone got on their tail while they were in a bomber. Well, sorry, but I don't.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard