MajorHoulahan_MASH
+31|6693

major wrote:

Rank doesnt mean anything. Who cares if he is a private. I have had sooo many good gunners that are privates and corprals. If there werent any ranks what would you do??
Bingo ! +1 for sensible remark.

Bear in mind there are captains and colonels and generals who start a second account as private, just for fun.
Let the private or corporal have the benifit of the doubt, judge after that.
Its just a game...

Last edited by MajorHoulahan_MASH (2006-09-10 14:03:00)

LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada

Papa Smurf 314 wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

Who are you to speak.. you have less then 2 hours in a chopper, and just over 200 kills...

Helicopter      02:34:27      201      38      5.4211      5

If anything, i think i would be telling YOU to bail out..
Who are you talking about?  Executioner has 15 hours in a chopper.
original Post starter..
Master*
Banned
+416|6465|United States

Teflon.DEP wrote:

Its as if some of you are mentally challenged. I dont mind haveing a gunner, but I dont want a gunner ranked private fucking 1st class....then finally I get tired of telling him to bail out and I give him a shot....he shoots the mini gun at choppers and tanks and when he does shoot a tv he doesnt manuever them and misses dead ass shots, that he doesnt need to manuever......then he screws up my KDR. and I finish the round fucking 14-16. And whats funny is after you die, they no longer want to gun anymore.....WTF...did you do that just to piss me off?

Look if your new to the game, learn how the weapons work...dont get into a vehicle in which you have no fucking idea how it works. Stop being so fucking stubborn and saying "I have a right to fly to"...you do, but not when you have no idea what your doing.

This isnt exactly a complaint, more so i'm just telling all the beginners to stay out of ****ing vehicles until you know what your doing.
Teflon.DEP ur a beginner urself
http://formitron.com/Stats.aspx?pid=77469775

all u seem to do is whore air vehicles, if u were told to play infantry or use armor i bet u wouldnt be the best at that. So give low ranks like urself a chance also.
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6740|New York
Wait, DEP from 20ID?
Foxhoundmgw
Man of Moebius Morals
+71|6551|Nottingham, UK
Holy Mary Mother of Jesus on a fucking Vespa.

I started reading. Then stopped. After the 3rd post of support for the clownshoe OP.

KC got reset recently. Quite a lot, would you tell him to get the fuck out of YOUR chopper for being low ranked?

Would you expect him to be restricted by a hard coded rank limitation from being allowed in 'certain vehicles'?

No? Shut the fuck up and ask a mod to close the thread.
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6569|S.C.
Tis Fustrating, but it happens
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6735|Dallas

Teflon.DEP wrote:

Its as if some of you are mentally challenged. I dont mind haveing a gunner, but I dont want a gunner ranked private fucking 1st class....then finally I get tired of telling him to bail out and I give him a shot....he shoots the mini gun at choppers and tanks and when he does shoot a tv he doesnt manuever them and misses dead ass shots, that he doesnt need to manuever......then he screws up my KDR. and I finish the round fucking 14-16. And whats funny is after you die, they no longer want to gun anymore.....WTF...did you do that just to piss me off?

Look if your new to the game, learn how the weapons work...dont get into a vehicle in which you have no fucking idea how it works. Stop being so fucking stubborn and saying "I have a right to fly to"...you do, but not when you have no idea what your doing.

This isnt exactly a complaint, more so i'm just telling all the beginners to stay out of ****ing vehicles until you know what your doing.
HAHA You still care about stats and KDR's.  I'm going to re-install BF2, patch it up and come find and kidnap you, just for fun.

You is ghey.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6624
So, you were an ex-iLL member, right, Teflon?

lol
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Lt.Smurf
+5|6665|North Germany
what the hell are you all talking about, how shouldn't anybody learn to be a gunner or a pilot if there is no practice,and fu.. about any K/D, it's a game of teamwork and not stats...... learn to be a team player and not a fu..ing points and stats whore.... ...... that's my opinion anyway

p.s. sorry for the grammar.... German as you see....
lt.pritchard
+4|6609|Napoleon, Ohio
Single player does help hone those running and gunning skills.
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6740|New York

SargeV1.4 wrote:

So, you were an ex-iLL member, right, Teflon?

lol
iLL was good, until they lost in the playoffs and broke up..
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6694|Doncaster, England
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

Get over it, they're stats and it's a game.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6491|Austin, Texas

lt.pritchard wrote:

Single player does help hone those running and gunning skills.
You. You get karma. For having a brain. Unlike most people here.

BTW- to all of those who say stat whore... Having a good helo team not only increases personal stats but is also a game-changing factor. A good chopper team can help you win the game. Without one, you have tanks, APC's, and other choppers attacking you constantly.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6464|N. Ireland
we all start somewhere - you were a private first class once, moron.
Moggle
+4|6550|I'm not sure
I suppose Teflon that you also think that people who are not as good as you (in your own mind) in choppers should leave them for you in the first place?? Who the hell do you think you are.. Even if they are crap they have as much right to be there as you, yes, RIGHT.

Its a game, if you want to 'play' it your way and care so much about your stats/points/winning beyond any degree of fairness, then fine, but do it in a clan in competition.
lt.pritchard
+4|6609|Napoleon, Ohio
Its was frustrating at first when I would try really hard to up my points by doing what Im supposed to do (capping flags, joining squads). Then the "artygate" went down with players getting 2-3 million points from a arty glitch. After that I really didnt care too much about points just went for medals and ribbons.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6633|under there hayousaidunderwear
Alright well I know how all you heli whores feel so I created a forum like the sniper community for us chopper whores

http://helicopters.iforumer.com/index.p … elicopters

Please register to the forum and make yourself at home
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6800|Grapevine, TX

DeathUnlimited wrote:

WHAT THE **** ARE YOU COMPLAINING?!?

you should let everyone be gunner if they want. If you think they suck, YOU can stop flying and be infantry.
BIG PHUCKING QFE

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Teflon.DEP wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

You know, if you finish 14-16, even with a shitty gunner, apparently you're not the best either.
hard to avoid dieing if your gunner cant hit the broad side of a barn...especially if the enemy chopper crew is really good, in which they were. Both the guys were from moo crew, big chopper clan. And this retard of a dumb fuck kept shooting the mini gun.....

I killed alot of ground targets, but it was mainly the enemy chopper crew that got us. Sure I can barrel rool and evade tv's but sooner or later, they get us...

I cant be blamed if my gunner is a retard.
Dieing as actually quite hard...dying on the other hand...

Plus, I'm not sure how effective barrel rools would be...maybe you should try barrel rolls...

Also, it seems quite obvious that they got you sooner much rather than later.  Even up against a good chopper crew, you can disengage and go after something other than the chopper.  Staying out of the 450m range would help.

But no, no, you're right in placing all the blame on your gunner.
BIG PHUCKING QFE
Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6420|United States
Stats in my sig are from my new account...try "Roger_the_retard....without quotes..
Im not a new player lol....

Im just so sick and tired of people getting into vehicles they cant handle. If you dont know how to manuever a tv missle dont get in the damn chopper....its that simple. Ask someone how, but before then..dont bother getting in.

Last edited by Teflon.DEP (2006-09-10 15:34:04)

ssonrats
+221|6616

stryyker wrote:

if your K/D ratio is under 7 in any vehicle, you are failing, and should give it to someone else
What the fuck are you talking about, some people play for fun, i don't have 7 kd in any vehicle and i'm not failing.
l41e
+677|6619

If you want to fly and solo and gun and be 1337, play single-player and spam "GTFO OF MAI CHOPPA" at the bots.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6633|under there hayousaidunderwear

k30dxedle wrote:

If you want to fly and solo and gun and be 1337, play single-player and spam "GTFO OF MAI CHOPPA" at the bots.
actually is you say bail out in singleplayer they get right out

but how about we all go join the heli forums and get some intense teamwork ownage going on.....
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6723|Toronto, ON
Just fly them to out of bounds area, simple.  I do that all the time.
Alpha as fuck.
DSRTurtle
+56|6656

Teflon.DEP wrote:

FUCKING SELFISH JERK!
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6506|Forest Lake, Australia

Teflon.DEP wrote:

How is that not a compaint?  You must be a huge vehicle whore.  BF2 is fucked because of inconsiderate bastards like you.  If you want to whine and bitch about someone getting in "YOUR"chopper, how about you do it over the telephone to a Help Line Service.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard