^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

De_Jappe wrote:

knightnufer wrote:

superfly_cox wrote:

I agree, but consider that the next best pilot on the young squad is knightnifer
FINALLY, i'm giving you +1 for that.
You have been the first person to associate me with a jet in BF2s.
: You might want to change the title of this thread to Sunday September 17th, less confusing.
DONE !
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6685|Germany
NO offence guys, but i'm reading here people`s names that i don't even now of, neither played against or with.
Now is this thing going to be just "old-whoeverfrombf2s" against  "jung-whoeverfrombf2s".
Again, no offence against anybody but if everybody can play we can play it like a normal night.
And since this thing is supposed to be special, i kind of don't get the point since i don't know the people that are now showing up and willing to sign in.
Maybe somebody can enlighten me?!

The bmb unranked server is probably not the best place to take out this match since it has 16 slots only.
I would suggest for you guys to use our ranked server and kick anybody else that is not in the list for the match and reduce the slot count.

Captian as well as myself are going to particapte.
HellHead will probably not make it since he moved out his flat and won't be able to have net-access.

Last edited by bmb|danCer (2006-09-10 08:54:06)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Well kinda agree with Dancer,

Young Squad:
1) Superfly (Squad Leader)
2) S3NF
3) Rundje-MC
4) Mike23
5) Cobra
6) Omega
7) Ghetto
8) Knightnufer
[color=red]9) Karl

10) kmjnhb
11) DeJappe
12) k30[/color]
13) 0OMFG
14) Fld_Mrsl_Arts
15) BroncoBullFrog
16) .glopje_NL.
17) EvilFruits Star

Old Squad:
1) Dude (Squad Leader)
2) HellHead
3) Dancer
4) Slayer
5) Captain
6) Macci
7) Varegg
8) Neger
9) Goldman
10) Echo
11) Eckzack
12) Netas Knight

13) Freke1
14) AnarkyXtra
15) Schuss
16) JahManRed

17) Col64
18) Givers

19) theB3brr

The Ones in Red, well I dont know who they are, or if I have ever played with them on the EU server,

no offence also

^*AlphA*^
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6550|England
i so cant wait for this gonna be fun
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6498|stalker.
0OMFG is my new account, the older one was  =strumpa=_rabbit
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
Karl has played a few times but not that many, kmjnhb is hallvard and is present on the server alot, as is DeJappe, k30 and Col64 started playing with us a few months ago but has not been around for a while.

I am in, but may i suggest that Superfly is not squad leader of the young squads. My original idea for this was to incourage the younger members to develop their skills as squad leaders (hence why i posted it in the Squad leader thread). So Superfly i think you should be on their team to give guidance and your experince, but let Kightnufer, fld_mrsl_arts, Omega, Cobra etc.. take the SL role.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6712|Topside

Hmm it feels like this is getting out of hand.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6531|Southampton, UK

It is.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
y?
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6751

@ Dancer: all the guys that are on the list (i've been updating original post) we've played with as some point or another.  the new guys who posted to this thread and wanted to play led me to create the second Update where I set aside conditions for participating...i.e...play on the server, follow rules, TS, teamwork etc.  if they want to try out the server this week and we see that things are going okay with the new guys then we can consider their participation. again, this is a BF2S Eu Server thingy which is why it will be fun.  guys like Freke1, Col64 and Gvers aren't as active as others but they're around from time to time, i've played with them and since we're a community we shouldn't exclude for inactivity.

@dude: by squad leader, i meant that i would help organize the team but not ingame.  However, i think the role of team leader should be filled by somebody 20 or under.  maybe mike or alpha and i can be around for advice.  anybody wants the young team leader position?

@everyone else: the rosters are not finalized yet and we can still switch em around if need be.  i will need to confirm participation from everybody by friday so we can make sure there are an equal number of players on each team and prepare accordingly.  so mark it down on your calendars and confirm to me by PM.  as people confirm, I will highlight their names on the original posts.  if anybody has suggestions about rosters, rules etc..then don't hesitate to shout it out or PM me.

cheers!

edit-I left out Infinity.  Not sure how old he is or where he would belong.

Last edited by superfly_cox (2006-09-10 12:23:18)

naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6531|Southampton, UK

I wrote basically the same as above, edited because its pointless.

Last edited by knightnufer (2006-09-10 12:23:18)

De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6497|Belgium

Well it's still one week till deadline, if the new ones want to play, they better start playing this week on the server.

And alpha just messed up with the colors there, he meant karl to be red, kmnjhb, my name and K30 to be green again.
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

ooo, I might come after all ^_^
but expect really crappy ping -.-'
l41e
+677|6618

I can come. I can SL for the young team.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6662
I want in....im 16
0akleaves
+183|6583|Newcastle UK
Im looking foreward to this
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6751

Superior Mind wrote:

I want in....im 16
read my original post re: participation. checkout the EU Basecamp, join the server, join TS, play by the rules, use teamwork and we'll see about participation.  you got till friday...

kmjnhb wrote:

ooo, I might come after all ^_^
but expect really crappy ping -.-'
is this confirmation that you will definitely play?

TheMackumSlayer wrote:

Im looking foreward to this
is this confirmation that you will definitely play?

Last edited by superfly_cox (2006-09-10 14:06:41)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

If you need a confirmation Soup, IM IN !
0akleaves
+183|6583|Newcastle UK
Im already in my ingame name is Evil-Fruits|ST4R asking to get my forum name to that too.

Yes defo unless i die or something

Last edited by TheMackumSlayer (2006-09-10 14:21:08)

You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6497|Belgium

Yes maybe a confirmation list would be nice. Confirming too! Will be there!

EDIT: just noticed Soup is already purpling the confirmed onces.
EDIT2: Ah evil fruit star, have seen you on the eu server a few times already. Didn't you used to have an account with that name?

Last edited by De_Jappe (2006-09-10 14:23:50)

[BF2s]Connor
The Young One
+20|6440|Wigan---Manchester---UK---
Please let me participate!!!!

sUNDAY IS MY ONLY DAY OFF! I WANT TO JOIN INNN
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6814|Germany / Saxony
If the date stays on next sunday I´ll definitely play...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6607|Wigan. Manchester. England.
oops i was on my bros account

read above!!!
0akleaves
+183|6583|Newcastle UK
yes i did but changed it when i left my clan but no every one is getting confused so i want it back. Im sure the admins love me!
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

I hope i`m in, still looks bad
Wait behind the line ..............................................................

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard