ToiletTrooper
+25|6772|WC
My teammate was in hotel, i managed to get in too, so i tked him and left hotel, he said to an admin that i was camping... ban..
shalashaska
+1|6444
i was kicked once for using the karkand wall glitch, btw i was on daqing oilfields
Nintendogamer
+72|6584|Chelmsford, UK
i got kicked to make room for an admin, when the server was a 24player server and there were 22players on there, i was also in like 3rd or 2nd place, i tohught they only kicked the lowest scorer?
Vadrigar
Not a blue pill!
+3|6436|Vlaardingen, The Netherlands
and I was "just a cock"

2 of my clanmates got kicked because they were owning the server admins, and we were with just 4 of my squad, all got banned.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6527|Boston, MA
I got kicked on Wake Island as USMC for baseraping, I didn't know China had a base to rape but whatever.
Spiderman696
+12|6643
Yesterday I played on Jalalabad. First round as US. So I took a tank as engineer and started to own the server. A random other teammate took the second tank, and we had fun as two engineers in tanks. The whole round some admins were complaining. "don't team up with tanks....."????
In the next round, I was just on the way to the second gold medal, I got kicked vor using the tank. "Take your tank and go home" was the message.
The whole two rounds i have never done a sigle spawn kill or anything like this. I was just driving around (alone or with some engineers around.) I had the most intense fights ever in the close and narrow streets of Jalalabad. Sometimes there were like 5 or 6 enemies as AT arround. But it was geat fun.
Best two matches I had in a long time. And just for owning some noob AT players I got kicked. Great fun.
samhornby
Bo'Selecta!
+14|6548
I got kicked because I climbed up the insanely tall ladder on jallabad and put C4 all over the admin/camper/sniper and blew him to hell. He wasnt best pleased so he banned me for being a noob.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6562|Area 51

Major Payne wrote:

because I'm so bored I'm making this topic you can put here you're lamest reason for being kicked or banned
my lamest i even got 2

1. Kicked for team killing in a server where FF is off
2. Kicked for having a high ping 1 minute long before i even was in the game

Whats yours?
Banned for Bunnyhopping
Fearmesnipers
+41|6442|Wales
Ive been kicked for saying Noob !!! that one was very annoying.
Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6446|United States
Banned/kicked for killing a enemy jet flying over his own air field for ammo. I chased him to his air field and he was swooping him for reloads on his bombs I guess and I took him out...3 sec later...kicked for rapeing main base...gg
chipezy
+0|6438|Philomath, Oregon
I was in fullconcactwar, and just go killed by a friendly plane, while i was in the chopper with a friend. So we respawn and so does the chopper. I get the pilots seat, and a person who is evendentially an admin on this server starts to rant about the policy of waiting inline for vehicles. So being a fair person I ask him "Would you like to go alone?" and instead of answering me he is looking for my name. So I ask him again, and then I'm booted from the server. Well then the friend that I was flying with eariler tells me that not only does this guy suck in the chopper, but he also doesn't know what a TV missle is. In short it cost my team the game. And probably gold for my friend.
rasta_jon
+1|6431
Iv been kicked for not being in a squad when i was COMMANDER that was shit

and my mate was kicked and the punkbuster message said "Stay away from the flag" WTF !!!

I hate unfair admins
crashmctavish
Liquidat0r's Neuro Surgeon.....
+4|6438|uk
banned for raping the carrier by accident. chasing a f35 while he was rearming. fired 2 missles, 1 hit other just missed and killed 3 people on the carrier deck waiting for helo.  ooops
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6651|Teesside, UK
Didn't actually get kicked or banned coz i left the server in disgust but i was on an infantry only server and the rules said no c4 or hand grenades (no mention of claymores) so i went sniper.   but I was warned by an admin to change kit when i killed him with a sniper rifle

Thought it was lame that the admins were limiting the kits you could use.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6749|Toronto, ON
Banned for having the name "Nyte" and "a known hacker".

What a loser server that was.
Alpha as fuck.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6717|California

abnormally long TV range
SargeX_au
+29|6749
kicked for saying "fuk that bs"            who would 'ave thought
ProudLimey
+3|6433
Clanmate and I kicked for stealing enemy MEC heli (admin termed it 'baserape'), on a server which doesn't say that isn't allowed. The tragic thing was how we were kicked: A  TOK clan member/ heliwhore whined to admin (who he obviously knew). What a goodie two-shoes crybaby. "Buaaaaaaa I can't spend 5 minutes in Sharqi without my arse being sat in a helicopter. Admin help ME!"

Depriving a heliwhore of his only friend for a few minutes made it all worthwhile^^
Rosse_modest
+76|6773|Antwerp, Flanders
Mine aren't very spectacular.
Lamest kicks:

1. For shooting down the MEC attack chopper on his way back to the helipad near the airstrip with my F35-B on Gulf of Oman. The guys in the chopper were from the server's clan so I got kicked for baseraping.

2. For stealing a vehicle from the enemy uncap. Also happened on Gulf of Oman. I was us spec ops, flew to the mec airstrip in a blackhawk to blow up commander assets. When I got to the airstrip I just bailed out because taking the time to land with enemy aircraft flying around didn't seem like such a good idea. Blew up 2 arties and then made my way to the FAV parked bewteen the jet and heli spawns so I could get the hell out of there in as speedy a manner as possible (I didn't feel like walking because it's such a long way which means I'll be useless to my team for quite some time, assuming some tank or FAV doesn't mow me down on the way). Noticed the tank was also sitting there unoccupied but went for the FAV anyway because taking the tank might be interpreted as vehicle stealing. So there I go, drifting with the FAV towards the hotel because it's under attack, then suddenly the enemy commander (also the admin) says "congratulations rosse you are about to be kicked for vehicle stealing you piece of shit". So I say "For taking an FAV? Oh come on that is BS I just wanted to get the hell outta there I could have easily taken your tank". Next thing I know I'm looking at the server browser again.

Lamest ban (this is easy I have only 1 ban):

1. Happened again on Gulf of Oman. Was playing USMC and a friendly gets caught in my PKM line of fire on the easternmost beach outpost (64 player map). I say sorry for teamkilling and then a small miracle happens: He forvives my teamkill. So I keep on playing. If you can call it playing because we we're getting OWNED spent the rest of the time on another OP getting the sh*t artied, bombed, tanked and apc'd out of me (it soon became the last OP we had on land and since I'm stubborn I kept spawning there anyway, along with have the US team). I hardly got any chance to fight back except for a couple of rockets I fired on incoming tanks and apcs. I remember checking my score, had -2 team points from 1 forgiven tk and 2 kill assists on tanks/apcs and was wondering if I was gonna get a new death streak record. I release the TAB button look to the top of my screen and "Rosse_modest you are being banned for teamkilling".

Banned for 1 accidental TK which happened 5 minutes before, for which I apologized and for which I was forgiven.

Last edited by Rosse_modest (2006-09-15 07:26:19)

Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6505|Bournemouth, South England
I got kicked for being an air defence legend, constantly hitting anything in the sky. Message was "You have been kicked Admin Decision."

The hosting clan all got in the blackhawk many times, and all got shot down, many times. "X" key would have helped them no end.
twiistaaa
+87|6665|mexico
since im such an awesome allround likeable guy i havent been kicked for anything but being idle. yeah im hood like that.
junipertreestoner
+1|6431
I got kicked when I was on a clan server and killed a 4 man team of that clan with ONE grenade twice in a row. they kicked me because they said I didnt play fair. well dont go and stand 1 feet from each other next time, noobs.
crashmctavish
Liquidat0r's Neuro Surgeon.....
+4|6438|uk
got kicked for getting in a plane before the admin did.
Stomper_40k
Re-Incarnation. You mean re-spawn right?
+44|6642|Cardiff - Wales - UK
Banned for excessive Tk because I placed a landmine and an admin drove over it (my only tk of the round)
SargeX_au
+29|6749
kicked for teamkilling ffs

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard