uk-anubis-uk
+21|6531
I know that the AK-101 is a good gun!

BUT since 1.4 it seems to be a lot better!
i was on Jalalalalalalabad yesterday and nearly everyone was using it
and nearly everyone that i saw killed me in 2 hits i kno its good
but im sure its not/werent that good!

Anyone else agree it seems to be a bit better????

Last edited by uk-anubis-uk (2006-09-10 03:01:55)

killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6599|Reisterstown, MD

The two best med guns are the 101 and the G36E.  Those guns seem to do the most damage, at at least when I have then they do.
MECtallica
+73|6513|jalalabad
are you kidding me? id have the 47 and l85 any day
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6535|Singapore
ak-47 and ak-101 FTW
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6852|Sacramento, Cal
ak-47-101 end of story.
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6558|EUtopia | Austria
I can't see any change, for me it even seems as if the accuracy if the AK-101 had dropped a little bit, but that may have been caused by some personal - feeling? On Jalalabad, however, I found the L85A1 quite useful, and somehow (despite I started my medic "carreer" with the G36E) the G36E doesn't work out so well - although: The high rate of fire still owns.
[GCS] =:HV53l2:=
+9|6505|CH
Yes I do so... AK is going to be my fav gun, b4 was it the other L65ANYTHING...
And I like the sound...*tokh-tokh*

But I think you have to train with a weapon, and use and use it, and then u can say:its teh best gun in the game, 'cos have played with it too much;)

peace&logged out
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6569
yep i noticed a difference.....
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6599|Your attic
All the standard medic guns are great, yes even the M16, you just have to know how to use it.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6575|England

I havent noticed any difference with the AK, but I have been using the M16 and fuck me, it appears to be so much better! I hate burst fire weapons (with no option of auto), but damn, I love the M16 now. I was getting 3-4 kills per death with it on Iron Gator yesterday. Thats as good as what I can do with my L85A1

Last edited by Snake (2006-09-10 03:32:29)

fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6577
Placebo effect - one guy says that there's a difference and everybody assumes that there are weapon changes.

There are none, nada, niente, keine, null changes to the weapons.

This thread can be closed...

Last edited by fierce (2006-09-10 03:50:54)

Baglicka
+8|6449|Manitoba,Canada

fierce wrote:

Placebo effect - one guy says that there's a difference and everybody assumes that there are weapon changes.

There are none, nada, niente, keine, null changes to the weapons.

This thread can be closed...
Check your fire 'm out
-MIKI3.
+70|6652|The Netherlands

MECtallica wrote:

are you kidding me? id have the 47 and l85 any day
yes and that is why your k/d ratio isn't positive
Marinejuana
local
+415|6594|Seattle
m16 ftw.

The ak101 is good but it has crap accuracy at long range compared to the m16. Seriously, I have tried every gun in this game and none of them beat the m16 as an all-pupose weapon. It may not be the most powerful gun but the accuracy and rate of fire completely make it ideal for all situations except for the most extremely distant snipers and armored vehics.

The AK101 is the ideal weapon if you are a very sloppy player and wouldnt use accurcay if u had it. With this being the case, you will get the most out of those few bullets that you can land. However the ak101 is still good. I put it just slightly above the G3, L85, and F2000, which are all decent. The m16 stands out a lot if you are doing your part lining up the shots. It can hit absolutely anything you point it at and you even have decent accuracy while moving. With all the other assault rifles, I much more frequently find them just randomly missing shots (or having recoil accumulate to the point where i have to stop shooting for a second to regain accuracy--L85).
zer0fus10n
+14|6520
As ive said before the l85 owns if you can use it the sights give the best shot placement second from sniper rifles, i can kill a sniper within 200 metres or so with the sights on single fire and when theres someone running around its not hard for me to hit them down with it and in close quaters it owns because of the auto
the m16 is good for long distance shots only because your lobbing 3 shots a pull with it that drains your ammo quite quickly as for the l85 you can take your time shooting and when in a fire fight go prone go sights go single fire and shoot them in the head twice and there dead but take your time dont click oober fast because the calmer you act the cooler your shots will be and the less recoil, dont think about you gotta kill them think about the head and the sights because if you hurry your shot it will recoil and then miss and make you taste dirt for 15 seconds which i dont particurlary enjoy.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6574|Area 51

eMarine wrote:

ak-47-101 end of story.
M16,
pwned..
SamuraiDogg
+2|6626|Germany | Nationality Turkish
no difference
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6550|Winterpeg, Canada
M16 and Ak's are my favourite.
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6731|Oregon
scince the patch the m16 seems to be more accurate in burst or something, cause i pwn something serial with it.... the aks are good, just as before, but i wouldn't use the 36e over the aks any day....nevereverever.
xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6738|Louisiana
A K 1 0 1 F T W
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6539

when i play MEC medic i use the 101, when im china its all what i feel like, and on US the 36E
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6469
l86a1, was getting mad headshots earlier today with it, and the scope is perfect.
Ryan
+1,230|6852|Alberta, Canada

ak-101 is only good for close/medium range, outherwise i suck with it.
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6600|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

uk-anubis-uk wrote:

I know that the AK-101 is a good gun!

BUT since 1.4 it seems to be a lot better!
i was on Jalalalalalalabad yesterday and nearly everyone was using it
and nearly everyone that i saw killed me in 2 hits i kno its good
but im sure its not/werent that good!

Anyone else agree it seems to be a bit better????
The random deviance was changed or the gun was made more accurate in 1.4, but it isen't as good if you are spraying and praying as it was in 1.3.  Besides that, I love it.  The AK-47 is the same way.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6729|California

if there isnt a deviation change with the changelog, nothing was changed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard