JaMDuDe
+69|6795

CameronPoe wrote:

JaMDuDe wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Good one, Jamdude.  Really trying to dumb people down to your intelligence.  Yeah, those 3 pictures REALLY represent Islam alright.  Let's go kill all of them because, A DUHHRR!!  JAMDUDE HAS PIX OF THEM BEING HATEFUL!
Well, your the one who seems to be having trouble reading. I never said those guys represent islam. Those guys represent some of the problems with islam and the millions of fascists it has created. There are a lot of good muslims. And there are a lot of bad ones.
Enemy retard spotted!

How in the name of Atheon do those pictures represent some of the problems with islam? LOL.
It's like Sesame St. Which one of these doesn't fit in? Is it the smiling faceshot of Mahmoud Ahmedinejad? Is it the man with a headscarf on holding a gun? Is it the man holding the placard?

I can really see where your coming from with your first and third pictures - they sum things up so succinctly. Islam clearly has problems. LOL.
You seriously cant see any problem with the iranian president? In case you didnt know he wants to wipe israel off the map and thousands of people in his country(kids too) are publicly executed for being gay or converting away from islam. And they are an islamic state.

You also made my point on the third picture. You see no problem with an average guy, who doesnt appear to be in the military or police, holding an assault rifle probably in public.

Last edited by JaMDuDe (2006-09-08 19:25:30)

jimbo21
+11|6669
The problem with Islam is there is no seperation from the law (government). Islam is a religon but it  is also a political ideology. Islam won't rest till everone is converted or dead.
Islam in Arabic is not "peace" but "submission." america, isrial are there biggest stumbling blocks. The U.S. runs and helps when muslims die but muslims dance in the streets and burn our flags when we die.  Don't forget sep 11th, on the tv they were happy and dancing in the streets over it. i know not all of them but there religon by nature from it's conception is violent and any muslim who says it is not violent does not know the koran.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6692|Canberra, AUS
Just ignore Jamdude. He's already shown he cannot come up with any convincing, coherent or original arguments.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6690|Colorado

Ikarti wrote:

TrollmeaT wrote:

I think people need to abandon religion & accept reason into their lives so that they may think for themselves.
I have never met a Muslim, but if I did I would judge him individually like I do with everyone else, I hear they are a great people full of love & joy, I hope what I hear is correct.

What does it matter what group is more religious, they are both in error.

I wouldn't be afraid if I were you, your an an American before a Muslim right?
How do you never meet a Muslim?
I'm not sure, I guess we don't travel in the same circles.
Heres an email I got on a passage of the Koran.

Koran (9:11) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.

I cannot confirm or deny the passage as I have only read bits & pieces of it.

Last edited by TrollmeaT (2006-09-08 22:05:46)

Sylvanis
+13|6653|Toronto, Ontario

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Sylvanis wrote:

cpt.fass4 wrote:

you look stupid

Hey which is more relgious??

Chistians
Chatolics??
UK study found 25% of Muslims supported violence against the general public if they feel they are being ignored by the ruling government.  50% of Muslims under 25 years of age support this.  Statistics can be used to prove anything, 74% of people know that.  None of the Muslims I know kill anybody, but nowhere else in the world do you get so many suicide bombings as in Muslim countries.

I would also like to reiterate that most Muslims are not terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslim.

(being of Irish descent one may criticize me of hypocrisy, but aren't we all hippocrates?)
I think me being an atheist see's it as more of a social issue then an religion issue.. And there are white terrorists as well.
Don't get me wrong.  I'm as atheist as they come, and I did infer that some factions of Irish are terrorists.  What I was getting at is that any culture that pours that much blind devotion to a religion is dangerous.  If we want world peace the first thing that must go is religious organizations of all types.  No other reason has been given more often to justify cruelty and inhumanity than "I did it for god".
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6756|Pakistan/England

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

and maybe someday we can all have a beer together...
while i understand your point pretty well, muslims generally don't drink
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6727|Wilmington, DE, US

TrollmeaT wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

TrollmeaT wrote:

I think people need to abandon religion & accept reason into their lives so that they may think for themselves.
I have never met a Muslim, but if I did I would judge him individually like I do with everyone else, I hear they are a great people full of love & joy, I hope what I hear is correct.

What does it matter what group is more religious, they are both in error.

I wouldn't be afraid if I were you, your an an American before a Muslim right?
How do you never meet a Muslim?
I'm not sure, I guess we don't travel in the same circles.
Heres an email I got on a passage of the Koran.

Koran (9:11) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.

I cannot confirm or deny the passage as I have only read bits & pieces of it.
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/k/koran-war.htm

Passage is a fake.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6690|Colorado
Thanks for busting the myth, I though it was a little too far fetched.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6781|d

jimbo21 wrote:

The problem with Islam is there is no seperation from the law (government). Islam is a religon but it  is also a political ideology. Islam won't rest till everone is converted or dead.
Islam in Arabic is not "peace" but "submission." america, isrial are there biggest stumbling blocks. The U.S. runs and helps when muslims die but muslims dance in the streets and burn our flags when we die.  Don't forget sep 11th, on the tv they were happy and dancing in the streets over it. i know not all of them but there religon by nature from it's conception is violent and any muslim who says it is not violent does not know the koran.
and u know the Quran ? The u.s does help muslims die, Why do you think they dance ? do you really believe its blind hatred ?
--->[Your]Phobia<---
+35|6774|UK - England
I'm a 24 yr old British muslim. I don't have anything to fear hear at home. Why should I?
Muslims on a whole are peaecful citizens who like every other being wants peace and unity. Its just a tiny fraction that give us all a bad name. For those of you who say we don't condemn terrorist atrocities  - your wrong. Our religious leaders hold prayers and protests - don't believe me? do some research...
We are civilised people with knowledge, wealth etc etc -  who want to help shape the future for good not bad!.
Any way I don't think I can say any more....
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6673|United States of America
Hmmmm, lets look at the Muslim countries on Earth and see what Islam is about.  Human rights, peace, equality, and love.  I see it all the time, why would anyone get the impression that Islam is about anything less.
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6671

Major_Spittle wrote:

Hmmmm, lets look at the Muslim countries on Earth and see what Islam is about.  Human rights, peace, equality, and love.  I see it all the time, why would anyone get the impression that Islam is about anything less.
Your sarcastic trolling still amuses me....  to that I say:

Hmmmm, lets look at the Christian countries on Earth and see what Christianity is about.  Human rights, peace, equality, and love.  I see it all the time, why would anyone get the impression that Christianity is about anything less.

But don't forget to look at lynchings (race and sexuality motivated), the KKK, repression of women, use of nukes, racial segregation, genocide, the holocaust, the inquisitions, interference in the politics of other nations, terrorism, exploitation of the third world, deforestation and jamdude.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6727|Wilmington, DE, US

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

jamdude.
don't say it often, but that was a pwn for teh win
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6708|Tampa Bay Florida

JaMDuDe wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Good one, Jamdude.  Really trying to dumb people down to your intelligence.  Yeah, those 3 pictures REALLY represent Islam alright.  Let's go kill all of them because, A DUHHRR!!  JAMDUDE HAS PIX OF THEM BEING HATEFUL!
Well, your the one who seems to be having trouble reading. I never said those guys represent islam. Those guys represent some of the problems with islam and the millions of fascists it has created. There are a lot of good muslims. And there are a lot of bad ones.
There aren't ANY WORDS TO READ.  You're an idiot, no offense.  You post 3 pictures of Islamic nutcases, without words, therefore implying that most if not all Islamic people are the same, and when someone points that out, you say, "Well, your just dumb."

It's just the same if I posted 3 pictures of black gangsters and criminals with guns without and explanation.  It would lead people to believe I'm racist.
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6760|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

Major_Spittle wrote:

Your sarcastic trolling still amuses me....  to that I say:

Hmmmm, lets look at the Christian countries on Earth and see what Christianity is about.  Human rights, peace, equality, and love.  I see it all the time, why would anyone get the impression that Christianity is about anything less.

But don't forget to look at lynchings (race and sexuality motivated), the KKK, repression of women, use of nukes, racial segregation, genocide, the holocaust, the inquisitions, interference in the politics of other nations, terrorism, exploitation of the third world, deforestation and jamdude.
DUN..... DUN.... DUNNNNNNNNNN

NOBODY................... EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION

https://livcey.com.ru/ljpictures/spanish_inquisition.jpg

EDIT: HAHAHA Brilliant http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO68fUMWx3g

Last edited by IG-Calibre (2006-09-09 18:30:35)

phnxfrhwk
+14|6690|Just outside of baltimore, Md.
it seems a bit harsh to judge a person by religion. I have met several musslims and never had a problem interacting with them or carrying on with a friendly conversation. It seems like the extreemist around the world has some messed up veiws and the media doesnt help much. When all you hear on the news is islamic terrorist this islamic terrorists that. or people of islam cry for jihad. they always seem to overlook the good that is being done. i try not to focus on the bad things going on in the world but rather find some good. although in todays society it gets harder and harder each day.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6692|Canberra, AUS

Spearhead wrote:

JaMDuDe wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

There aren't ANY WORDS TO READ.  You're an idiot, no offense.  You post 3 pictures of Islamic nutcases, without words, therefore implying that most if not all Islamic people are the same, and when someone points that out, you say, "Well, your just dumb."

It's just the same if I posted 3 pictures of black gangsters and criminals with guns without and explanation.  It would lead people to believe I'm racist.
I already said to ignore him, I hope you see why. You'll just descend into an endless spiral of obvious facts, sheer delusional ignorance (on his behalf) and extreme frustration (on your behalf).
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
JaMDuDe
+69|6795

Spearhead wrote:

JaMDuDe wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

No, i post 3 pictures of islamic nutcases to represent islamic nutcases and you assume they represent all muslims and get mad at me. I did write other words in posts right above and below the pictures. You should take sparks advice, my arguments that there are a lot of "fascists" is both unoriginal and unconvincing.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6669|USA

Spearhead wrote:

Ohhh well by all means, please lecture us all on just what a peaceful, and tolerant religion it is. And before you say it, I knoe Christians are no saints either.......But since I do not hold to either one..............
RCL_spd
+0|6702|Russia (currently Poland)
Throughout history, there were times when less civilized Cossack (and generally, Russian) Christian 'terrorists', motivated by, among others, religious reasons were attacking more developed Turkey.

It was not an organized campaign like crusades were, just an uncoordinated war of Slavic nations against 'unfaithful' Muslims (although there were local religious wars at the same time, too, for example Catholics vs. Orthodox).

A quote from Gogol's Taras Bulba:

- Well [...] it is time for the Zaporozhtzi to set out.
- There is nowhere for them to go [...].
- What do you mean by nowhere? We can go to Turkey or Tatary.
- Impossible to go either to Turkey or Tatary [...].
- Why impossible?
- It is so; we have promised the Sultan peace.
- But he is a Muslim; and God and the Holy Scriptures command us to slay Muslims.
Why I am saying all this... Just to remind nowadays Christians how differently the Bible was understood in the past. You know, Bible is full of texts like: 'do what I say or be killed'. God has shown us how he treats those not following him by destroying Sodom and Gomorrah.

So... Before accusing Islam in being a 'terrorist' religion, think of that historical example, when a secular Muslim country (Turkey) was under constant attack from (then) zealous Christians (Ukrainians and Russians) who believed that God wanted them to slay Muslims.

Looks familiar?

Last edited by RCL_spd (2006-09-09 21:27:17)

TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6690|Colorado
All religion is poison, when will men substitute it with reason & live among one another in peace bringing out the best in each other, striving for the best that they can do.
Until the day they reject the false story's of old created to control man, we will never have the peace that men desire & deserve.

Last edited by TrollmeaT (2006-09-09 23:49:18)

Capt. Foley
+155|6605|Allentown, PA, USA
I have nothing against Muslims at all. The people who say they are against America and blow the shit out of themself are just idiots. They should not be classed with you guys at all.
Evader
+3|6476
I have no problems with Islamists or Muslims in our country, before or after 9-11. What I do have a problem with is religious extremists who CHOOSE to come to (and even those born here) our country for a better life, then do nothing but piss, bitch, cry and moan about our values, our family structures, our beliefs, faith, religions, government, sexuality and equlity amongst the sexists and so on, then demand that we change these things to accommadate them, and if we dont, we face the wrath of fanatics and terrorists worldwide.

Most Muslims I have met are kind and peaceful people, who do not support terrorism, or believe their religion supports or promotes it. So long as I do not have to give up my way of life or the freedoms so many men and women(including myself) have fought so hard to protect, I am, and will remain very welcoming of Muslims (and any people of a differant culture)in this country.

Last edited by Evader (2006-09-12 12:05:51)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6547|Global Command
Shiites are more religious and intollerant.

I think American Muslims could do a hell of a lot more to distance themselves from the terrorist but they choose not to.
At least their not blowing themselves up at Walmart...yet.

In general, American Muslims are as guilty of terrorism as American Germans were guilty of genocide in ww2, as in not at all.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6669|USA

Capt. Foley wrote:

I have nothing against Muslims at all. The people who say they are against America and blow the shit out of themself are just idiots. They should not be classed with you guys at all.
except for that small fact that the terrorists ARE Muslims, and there is no outcry of disapproval by the Muslim communites as a whole whenever terror strikes the western nations.

Since it seems to be the general belief that the terrorists are a small percentage of Muslim faithful, one would think you would have WORLD WIDE protest against the Muslim reliegion being perverted by these extremists. NOPE, what you do get is WORLD wide protest and riots and violence over cartoons, not terrorism.

So you tell me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard