SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6631|Amsterdam, NY

CM8 wrote:

It's not my fault - I get teamkilled for my F2000 a lot.
i suggest becoming an armor whore to get that kdr up....alot of armor whoreing lol.
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6502|Minnesota eh
get that sniper kdr up, good spm for sniper
The_Jester
+52|6484|Italy

SgtSlauther wrote:

Nothing really impressive, but still a good player.
Good spm, positive infantry kdr and you are not a vehicle whore.
Not a lot of flag points, but you are a sniper.
W/l ratio not very good.

6,5/10

edit:
Mr. Casual:

Probably not your first account, looking very good so far.
Excellent kdr and spm.
Looks like you are very good in a chopper, keep it going.

9/10

Last edited by The_Jester (2006-09-08 18:06:33)

JaggedPanther
+61|6467

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Sandriatinhi wrote:

Damn good accuracy, JET_G raidensen! You don't empty your magazine for fun i guess....
A good variety of stretched and city maps....

And i hope its your first account, but i'm not sure???
Thank you!, it is my first account.

You have very nice variety in your stats, its good too see someone who doesnt play one map or one kit exclusively.
You're full of it dude, and you know it, then present this false 'high and mighty' crap which is obviously B.S.   

Even you have high times on Karkland and Sharqi. You even have a higher ratio on those maps than I do compared to other vanilla maps.

Talk about calling the kettle black LOL. 

What is 'Sandriathinhi' an alter ego of yours?? Some supposed variety of maps????  I don't think so... Proved Wrong!

Last edited by JaggedPanther (2006-09-08 18:13:22)

CM8
+0|6436
Tried that armor whoring you suggested.  I got about 5 kills, then I got faced by an entire squad of AT.

Yeah.

Ended up 8K-12D for that round.  This was because afterward, some nutjob Spec. Ops would plant C4 on a tank and blow it to hell if someone took it before he got there.  After the third TK I just stuck to Engineer.

Last edited by CM8 (2006-09-08 20:01:58)

{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6737|The Island of Carls Jr.
Well CM8 I dont suggest tank whoring because when you get better youre probably gonna regret not getting good infantry stats.
twiistaaa
+87|6661|mexico
nice spm, excellent infantry stats (cant go wrong with assault) and victims list. smash up a few of those easier badges/ribbons.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6691

twiistaaa wrote:

nice spm, excellent infantry stats (cant go wrong with assault) and victims list. smash up a few of those easier badges/ribbons.
Wake Ftw.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6456|A W S M F O X

JaggedPanther wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Sandriatinhi wrote:

Damn good accuracy, JET_G raidensen! You don't empty your magazine for fun i guess....
A good variety of stretched and city maps....

And i hope its your first account, but i'm not sure???

You have very nice variety in your stats, its good too see someone who doesnt play one map or one kit exclusively.
You're full of it dude, and you know it, then present this false 'high and mighty' crap which is obviously B.S.   

Even you have high times on Karkland and Sharqi. You even have a higher ratio on those maps than I do compared to other vanilla maps.

What is 'Sandriathinhi' an alter ego of yours?? Some supposed variety of maps????  I don't think so... Proved Wrong!
WTF is your problem asshole??? Im not sad enough to create a new person to gratify my ego, but you seem to know all about doing this. I dont know where you get that "high and mighty" shit from, maybe its your own inherent insecurities that make you such a fuckwit and obvious loser. i have more time on SF maps than any, and maby i enjoy city maps. and your one to talk, you seem to only know of two maps in the whole game.

Before trying to insult someone, think about your own lack of social life, depression and obvious mental age of 13.
JaggedPanther
+61|6467

JET_G raidensen wrote:

JaggedPanther wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

WTF is your problem asshole??? Im not sad enough to create a new person to gratify my ego, but you seem to know all about doing this. I dont know where you get that "high and mighty" shit from, maybe its your own inherent insecurities that make you such a fuckwit and obvious loser. i have more time on SF maps than any, and maby i enjoy city maps. and your one to talk, you seem to only know of two maps in the whole game.

Before trying to insult someone, think about your own lack of social life, depression and obvious mental age of 13.
Nope. As I stated before, you have a higher ratio then me on Karkland and Sharqi compared to other vanilla maps. Yet you go around preaching to other ppl that they should have more maps in their rotation. that is high and mighty talk. Then you go around pissing in other ppl's cornflakes for some reason. 

SF maps are like Karkland in that they do not have jets. It is you who needs to put more complexity in your maps

Proved wrong again!!

Last edited by JaggedPanther (2006-09-08 22:08:35)

Amwhere
+1|6757
You know what they say what to do when you have nothing nice to say...
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6456|A W S M F O X
You may have noticed, that i dont fly much, that why i dont play much on those maps. I wouldnt be preaching about more complexity in maps, just look at your own, 60+ hours on kark and sharqui. Ive played mostly 2 hours or more on each map, but i dont get to play full rotation because its rare they are popultaed. I dont particularly like alot of those maps either, it comes down to matter of choice. If i want to play the maps i like, then ill do it, i wont be swayed by some jerk bitching about my stats. All i said was that you play armour and kark alot. You seem to have taken great offence and have stuck into me like a hot meal. If i was you, id just stop your pointless whinging about a GAME and get on with your own BF2 experience.

Stop being so negative and except peoples opinions for what they are, OPINIONS.
JaggedPanther
+61|6467
There is absolutly nothing wrong with original opinions and actual feedback (and I'm at work so I have time for this).

You don't have two hours or more per map.  Again that is wrong!

Kubra Dam: I have 2x more time than you on that map
Zatar Wetlands: same thing
Strike at Kark: same thing
Sharqi: same thing
Dalain: once again 2x your time

Gulf of Oman: 3x your time
Daquing: 5x
Fushe: 4x

Shonghi Stalemate is the only BF2 Vanilla map where you have more time on than me. I'm just after my vanilla medals on all vanilla maps and moving to SF next. Of course i'm gonna take offence when you call me a Karkland whore.  Even though you spent the same ratio on it or perhaps more when it comes to original BF2 time.

Last edited by JaggedPanther (2006-09-09 00:24:21)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6667|Canberra, AUS
No stats. Where are they?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
-attritus-
i smell burning
+1|6456
Ok... a bit of a slightly pissed/waiting to get picked up assessment of your stats sparky

- a little partial to kark and sharqi
- accuracy and score per round are mid-high level which is good
- kdr over 1 is always a good sign
- close to 1:1 kdr on rifle which is even better
- nice even spread on kit usage! (which is very impressive!)
- lowish kdr's on vehicles which shows you haven't succumbed to whoring the two maps you prefer +1 there!

A good, solid account at the 50K mark! Good work soldier

Next poster can rate my previous account (yes im an account whore! 10+ 20k accounts lol) If i rate another account I will post the account before this one...

PID: 62929419
Jim_Bred
+15|6495
I would like to be rated please

I'm in the process of kicking my Karkand addiction, havent played it in weeks
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6559|England

Jim_Bred

Good for you! I havent played karkand since I hit 1stSgt back in May sometime.
And I see what you mean...You have a LOT of time on it! You are at my score in 30less hours from just flat out "karkand'ing". Each to their own I guess, but yeah, try the other maps, Chinese maps in particular. In 400 hours, youve played PLA maps for a mere 27hours. IMO they are a lot more fun than the city maps due to the range of opponents you have to face, i.e. you need more tactical flexibility and skills to face the variety of opponents.
Then, you can work towards some vehicle awards and badges...only 12% of kills in vehicles?! Thats an all time low from what Ive seen!! Fair play though m8.

Keep it up, hope you do give up karky....there are so many more better maps in this game that test your true skill in this game. I did it, and Ive become a much better player since. Good luck
Richard2000
Banned
+39|6538|England
I would like to be rated please
tell what u think
Zulu_Soldier
+15|6503
SPM and KDR are kind of low for a 2nd Lt, 800+ hours and only 2nd Lt is not too good, but thats probably because you rarely play karkand.
Accuracy is not bad but you're infantry and weapon KDRs need massive improvement.
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6478|England

CM8 wrote:

Tried that armor whoring you suggested.  I got about 5 kills, then I got faced by an entire squad of AT.

Yeah.

Ended up 8K-12D for that round.  This was because afterward, some nutjob Spec. Ops would plant C4 on a tank and blow it to hell if someone took it before he got there.  After the third TK I just stuck to Engineer.
To be a good tank whore you need to know what your doin! dont just rape spawn points, lets say your playin karkand...you could rape infantry for about 30 seconds until the t90 pops up an takes you out, so go for the t90 straight away, take it out..head back and rape some infantry hold down a spawn point so that your team can move in an cap the flag, move on to the next flag try an rape the spawn points so your team can take the flag.

The t90 will come for your ass again so take it out...

for other maps you need to be aware of planes and choppers ect, for example if your on wake hold down there chopper and planes until your planes and infantry can start doing it for you by capping the base.

Good luck fellow armour whore!
Jackabo
+127|6551|Dublin, Ireland
like the stats lostfate, although your best round is a bit suspicous and you should lay off karkand for a while
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6637|Ohio
the stat link has to have your PID. So, based on the fact that I cant see them, Im gonna say their pretty good. Nice KDR, SPM, your WLR could be better, but no one cares about that. Try to spend some more time as infantry.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6559|England

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

the stat link has to have your PID. So, based on the fact that I cant see them, Im gonna say their pretty good. Nice KDR, SPM, your WLR could be better, but no one cares about that. Try to spend some more time as infantry.
....when it says "please enter a PID", just hit the enter button next to the name it inputs at the top and itll load the stats for you.
HCSkorpio
Hind Secks
+8|6529|California
Thats a nice pic of OSS as your favorite map....planning to get my Karkand off with Jalalabad or something else.
Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6443|United States
@HCscorpio..decent stats well done

(stats r in sig)

Last edited by Teflon.DEP (2006-09-09 12:24:07)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard