Havazn
+39|6690|van.ca
I got my expert heal on a 64 karkand, took like 3 hours to get it, but I eventally got 23 heal points by the end. Basically ran around with just a med pack out healing whomever I could find.
Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6446|United States

genius_man16 wrote:

Teflon.DEP wrote:

I just got my veteran supply 5 minutes ago.
It was ridiculously easy. Because people always need ammo, I was just throwing them down where ever I went. I got about 40 supply points that round.
40? n00b
And got the gold medal to lol...that RPK is awesome. I dont like the PKM, rate of fire is far to slow for me.
[mcp]eltorrente
+26|6504
As someone mentioned, just holding the med pack out will get you points.

I've only just recently started playing medic, and last night I was getting quite a few points just by sticking with my squad and groups of people holding out my medic pack (and throwing them here and there).  I found that they healed fairly quickly and I would get points just by moving back and forth thru the crowd of soldiers in a battle.  I would take random hits, but get healed quick with my own pack.

Wow this medic thing is pretty fun!  I had been missing out by not really playing much.  The G36E is better than I thought.  I used to compare it to the G36C and not like it because it wasn't as accurate as the "C".  I realized though, that the E is still more accurate than an M16, and more powerful, too.  That's crazy.
Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6446|United States

[mcp]eltorrente wrote:

As someone mentioned, just holding the med pack out will get you points.

I've only just recently started playing medic, and last night I was getting quite a few points just by sticking with my squad and groups of people holding out my medic pack (and throwing them here and there).  I found that they healed fairly quickly and I would get points just by moving back and forth thru the crowd of soldiers in a battle.  I would take random hits, but get healed quick with my own pack.

Wow this medic thing is pretty fun!  I had been missing out by not really playing much.  The G36E is better than I thought.  I used to compare it to the G36C and not like it because it wasn't as accurate as the "C".  I realized though, that the E is still more accurate than an M16, and more powerful, too.  That's crazy.
That G36E is a beast, and dead ass accurate. But I do better with the m16 and ak-101...
leesupport
+39|6679
yep finally got my Expert heal badge today after trying for a long time.....i was just playing regular following my squad leader around healing him and ended with 21 heal points
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6681|United States of America
I was just medding crazy as hell on Iron Gator. I was running up and down through the bowels of the ship. It was very satisfying to get something I worked that hard for.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6527|Boston, MA

knightnufer wrote:

Just got my veteren Transport. 5 kills isn't as easy as it sounds.
I got my 5th roadkill with 3 tickets to go, you don't know how happy i was...

Good luck tho
Hehe, I got my repair badge in a similar way. I got my 10th repair point on Wake when I was the last one left on my team with no capture points.

But I just came off a round at Wake where I got 2 road kills at the same time. Just hope there's a lot of people waiting for jet/heli and run them over, they're already grouped up for you.
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6616|inside the recesses of your...

JaMDuDe wrote:

Go on a p/k server and u can get expert heal in seconds.
I never found a "PK" server where the players actually kept to the "rules".  16 man, full ticket Warlord Map is best for Expert heal and Expert repair - its the map I got both of mine on.  Very long rounds, plenty of ops for both.
crashmctavish
Liquidat0r's Neuro Surgeon.....
+4|6438|uk
road to jalalabad, infantry only, sit behind the snipers at out post as MEC. 20-30 heals easy.

Last edited by crashmctavish (2006-09-11 07:00:08)

Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6691|Howell, Mi USA
Heal points suck. Seems like every time u find a guy with low health, 20 medics jump on him and u get like an 1/8th heal. After u do that like 50 times u finally get a heal point. I would much rather go for Repair points
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Zefar
+116|6646|Sweden
When it says it give you 1 Repair point you don't get 1+ in the support section but you need like 5-7 Repair points to get ONE whole repair point at the end of the match in the Most repairs.

And people who get like 30+ repair points in one round are statpadding because there is no way a tank or whatever would be constant under attack the whole round.
So imo the repair point badge is one of the hardest to get because you get one repair point once you repaired a whole tank or something.
Icleos
+101|6739
I finally got my expert heal on Jalalabad a few days ago...
Nothing more dissatisfying than to end the round with 19 heals a couple times...
LT.Victim
+1,175|6559|British Columbia, Canada
I got my Exp Med on Karkand too.. I just ran around the whole round throwing med Packs, but always holding at least 1 in my hand..

It was a bitch, but i got it...

1.3 Exp Repair was actually pretty easy to get..

Lets just say, the enemy commander thought it was a good idea to drop cars on the arty the whole round.. - free points for me, i couldn't complain.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6643|Peoria
Walk around with the medpack out. Don't throw them too much. You can actually get more heals that way.
Whodofart
+11|6439|U.S.A.
I thought getting the Expert Repair badge would be the hardest to get. (20 repairs IAR).  But, surprisingly i got it on Sharqiri Penisular.  I was USMC, MEC took radio tower and kept blowing up commander assests, match was pretty even so the score didn't flux too fast, and i kept repairing the assets.  I was surprised the opposing force didn't catch on or try to kill me as I was repairing the assets. 
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6719|Eastern PA

Zefar wrote:

When it says it give you 1 Repair point you don't get 1+ in the support section but you need like 5-7 Repair points to get ONE whole repair point at the end of the match in the Most repairs.

And people who get like 30+ repair points in one round are statpadding because there is no way a tank or whatever would be constant under attack the whole round.
So imo the repair point badge is one of the hardest to get because you get one repair point once you repaired a whole tank or something.
Your 1st point: Wrong. When it says you've earned 1 repair point you have earned 1 team point, the same as getting a heal point or a resupply. It just takes longer to repair things.

2nd point: To get expert repair you need to play in an extremely long round and follow around someone who is good at tanking (someone who'll drop back when they get hit a coupla times, not rush into a tank or infantry battle with 3 bars left), follow them in another tank, an APC, or some other kind of vehicle so you can repair them quickly. Also, repairing assets are the holy grail of repair points, especially if you get to them right after the Spec-Ops has blown them when you start to repair and it doesn't immediately bounce back (when this happens you can get 2 repairs off of one asset). Again, as with repairing tanks, use vehicles to repair faster and without having your repair bar deplete.

Really, the key is to be in an extremely long round due to the speed (or lack thereof) that repair points accrue.
greenhaven
+47|6462

Whodofart wrote:

I thought getting the Expert Repair badge would be the hardest to get. (20 repairs IAR).  But, surprisingly i got it on Sharqiri Penisular.  I was USMC, MEC took radio tower and kept blowing up commander assests, match was pretty even so the score didn't flux too fast, and i kept repairing the assets.  I was surprised the opposing force didn't catch on or try to kill me as I was repairing the assets. 
They probably let you do it so they'd get more points.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard