samhornby
Bo'Selecta!
+14|6544
Pure_Beef_69 or what ever your name is.

Why do you keep making this pointless threads. EA wouldnt waste there time on your for 5 months, who do you think you are?

This is about as awthentic as that *message* from EA you found about the fake pistol unlock.

Your such a looser sometimes
CLEVERLITTLETROJAN
I killed you,you just don't know it yet
+18|6607|birmingham,uk
how long did it take you to wright that "beef" some ppl will do anything for ppl to 1t to talk to them
jickes
+5|6435|Baltimore MD
yea i think that letter was total bullshit. made up to make another non inportant topic in this forum. but just my opinion.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6639

samhornby wrote:

Pure_Beef_69 or what ever your name is.

Why do you keep making this pointless threads. EA wouldnt waste there time on your for 5 months, who do you think you are?

This is about as awthentic as that *message* from EA you found about the fake pistol unlock.

Your such a looser sometimes
Yes my name is pure_beef_69, EA wouldnt waste their time? bearing in mind it was punk buster as well. Ever heard of the ROE? ever thought that maybe i could be part of them?

Last edited by pure_beef_69 (2006-09-09 10:03:54)

jickes
+5|6435|Baltimore MD
first of all the spelling in parts of the letter is wrong and there is a comma missing from the date. im sure EA mangages a good spell chck lol. keep trying for everyones attention. your almost there
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6698|Antarctica
Somehow I don't believe this
l41e
+677|6641

This is what I got out of the OP's post:

LOOK AT ME I WANT ATTENTION
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6639

k30dxedle wrote:

This is what I got out of the OP's post:

LOOK AT ME I WANT ATTENTION
lmao you guys have got me all wrong. I can see how would think this but for me its not about attention
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6761|Human Meat Shield
ROE is bullshit. I reported Firestorm for abusing crap and he is still on top. I don't really care though. Still fake, either you or the letter, you pick.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6664|UK
You're just a sad 16-17 year old billy no mates loser resorting to posting your usual crap on a gaming forum, because daddy isn't around to molest you....and any attention will do.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6645
ooh porridge.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6442|United States

m3thod wrote:

You're just a sad 16-17 year old billy no mates loser resorting to posting your usual crap on a gaming forum, because daddy isn't around to molest you....and any attention will do.
wow. And you call him sad?
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6731|Pakistan/England

usmarine2005 wrote:

But you are still gay correct?
+117
m3thod
+2,197|6664|UK

Teflon.DEP wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Allright.  You're a gimbo loser too.  Apologies if you felt left out.
l41e
+677|6641

m3thod wrote:

Teflon.DEP wrote:

m3thod wrote:

I doubt he cares seeing as this is coming from someone who is apparently one of the least mature members here.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6683|Devon, England

k30dxedle wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Teflon.DEP wrote:

I doubt he cares seeing as this is coming from someone who is apparently one of the least mature members here.
well said.
(US)THE.DEVILS.HITMAN
+88|6536|Boise, Idaho
ohh and your bitch ass including black hawk tried to statpad me bitch.
raxen
Banned
+16|6476
Nexar is so one of the top 3
CITYHUNT3R
+15|6461|Winnipeg
If it's true then screenshot your inbox.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6639

m3thod wrote:

If that was true i would take offence instead i laugh in your face. I just write shit cuz i like to see how dumb people are to believe it, makes a few laff n all so thats all that matters. What are your stats btw?
m3thod
+2,197|6664|UK
My Stats?

161,000 Points
K/D 2.2
SPM 2.2

All Ribbons
All Medals
All Badges except Expert Armour and Expert Transport.

Why? Oh right you want my PID so you can kidnap me?! I find its prudent to use a different name in forums.  Oh, I am a server admin on a 64 ranked server qand your mere presence on it would mean and outright ban.  And anyway its not hard to escape a kidnap attempt i find ALT+F4 works wonders.

Last edited by m3thod (2006-09-09 12:52:43)

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6683|Devon, England

m3thod wrote:

My Stats?

161,000 Points
K/D 2.2
SPM 2.2

All Ribbons
All Medals

Why? Oh right you want my PID so you can kidnap me?! I find its prudent to use a different name in forums.  Oh, I am a server admin on a 64 ranked server so your mere presence on it would mean and outright ban.  And anyway its not hard to escape a kidnap attempt ALT+F4 works wonders.
wuss.

i'd suicide and own there asses with my rpk/m24/qbz-97(?)
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6639

m3thod wrote:

My Stats?

161,000 Points
K/D 2.2
SPM 2.2

All Ribbons
All Medals

Why? Oh right you want my PID so you can kidnap me?! I find its prudent to use a different name in forums.  Oh, I am a server admin on a 64 ranked server qand your mere presence on it would mean and outright ban.  And anyway its not hard to escape a kidnap attempt i find ALT+F4 works wonders.
no you fag if i wanted to kiddnapp you i could easily, when did you start playing this game wats ur enrolement date? n whats ur hours?

Last edited by pure_beef_69 (2006-09-09 12:55:33)

buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6435|Stealth City, UK
I found this on an EA website:

Attention Soldiers,
It has come to our attention that pure_beef_69 has stated that he somehow became affiliated with us in a crack down of 'cheaters'. This is totally not true and actually hes an ass. All of us at EA, DICE and Punkbuster would like for him to stop making shite up like this, and get a JOB!!!!
Thankyou for your time,

EA
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6785|Jupiter
I never said you were an Haxor, just that your an asshole.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard