H0ly(rap
+10|6722|Nebraska
Im sure this has already been brought up here but I just joined so

I know there are more people who want unlocks but I just want to hear your opinion about this topic and possibly any ideas on what kind of weapons and unlocks should be available

I just know that it would really be a HUGE improvment to the game and it would really make it more customizable which would be sweet

so, waiting to hear your opinion.....

H0ly(rap,

BATTLEFIELD FREKIN ROCKS!!!!!
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6775|NRW,Germany
In my opinion thereĀ“s no need for more unlocks but new equipment for the MECSF, Insurgents and Rebels would be great in SF.
n1nj41c l337ne55
+1|6746|Pittsburgh, Virginia lol
I think you should get alternatives for the kits like in BF Vietnam. ESPECIALLY AN AA THAT DOESNT GIVE A WARNING UNTIL FIRED FOR ANTITANK. At least then you could put hovering attack choppers in the proper place(the junk yard)
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6766|Toronto Canada
give the mec special forces the VSS vintorez. Also, get more sniper rifles. Some kits (like spec ops) should get automatic pistols as a side arm. Something like the Glock 18.
H0ly(rap
+10|6722|Nebraska
yea thats what i mean is with just the crapy 1 unlock level theres not much custamization , and no dought it would make it better am i wrong?
TA_Havok
+1|6779|Charlotte NC
I think we should get an upgraded silenced sniper rifle.It's the one upgrade in this game that truly is lacking in power and accuracy.The real Special forces use it why dont we have one?
H0ly(rap
+10|6722|Nebraska
heh heh yea sounds frekin sweet
o wait its silenced

lol
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6821
the single most needed new unlock is an upgraded pistol. the current pistols are good for medium range fights, complementing the short range classes with SMGs and shotguns. it would be nice to have a pistol that worked well at close range, for the long range classes to use in closer quarters. an automatic pistol, or a large caliber one would be great. .45 socom with 12 rounds seems like a good choice to me, or an automatic glock/beretta with selective fire.

a better knife maybe? swings faster with bigger range?

there are plenty of main guns already. what bf2 kits lack are variety in the accessories.

different explosives/mines would be nice. a traditional antipersonnel mine that explodes in all directions instead of a 180 degree arc would make a good alternative to the claymore. timed explosives would also be nice for the spec ops or engineer.

Last edited by Krappyappy (2005-12-03 00:26:24)

H0ly(rap
+10|6722|Nebraska
hey that would be pretty cool, yea  like a machette or someithing but definatly a better pistol
TCSO-BadSnipaDay
Banned
+0|6737
I say custumizable packs, but i am dreaming
']['onio
+0|6843|France
I'd like to see pistols unlocks, and the ability to play with SF unlocks in SF. I love the new unlock gun for the engenier, it's really different than the shotguns.
And what do you think about the ability to throw your knife with the right button?
Custumisable packs! (I'm a dreamer two)
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6783|The Hague, Holland
I say an even better weapon to humilate the enemy with.
A shovel or a frying pan perhaps?
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6845|Germany / Saxony
I want the PPG7 from SF as anti-tank unlock.
And I would prefer a Desert Eagle .50 AE as Pistol-unlock.. yeah yeah
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
LT_W.J.Kamikaza
Eat C4 SUCKAH!
+0|6787|Netherlands
Spec-ops should have a special purpose rifle (SPR)
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6821
pfft desert eagle is a crappy gun that jams every other shot and can't hit a fat guy three feet in front of you.

let's have one of these bad boys for the new handgun. elephant hunting anyone?

http://www.popularmechanics.com/outdoor … 77336.html
H0ly(rap
+10|6722|Nebraska
what would also be cool is if your gun "jams" sometimes like in Americas Army which is a pretty cool game, realy realistic as for that matter, now if i could just get a FREKIN profile to save on it
-[SB01]-BONESDEM
+0|6748
why do the sniper guns reload like bolt action 3 days after the 1st shot was fired on 1 team and not on the other where the gun is bang bang bang bang all day long ,beats me as the sniper rifle really sucks compared to ghost recon ,u no wot i mean ,its like being a sniper got more boring and fustrating.
-[SB01]-BONESDEM
H0ly(rap
+10|6722|Nebraska
not really lol
-[SB01]-BONESDEM
+0|6748
Pea Shooters!
-[SB01]-BONESDEM
+0|6748
wot would be cool is if your gun jammed
H0ly(rap
+10|6722|Nebraska
the game would be better if your gun jammed like in AA (Americas Army)
if you havent played that game, your gun sometimes jams and you have to "bang" on it or unjam it , its pretty cool
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6821
how is having your gun jam a good thing?

you're in a firefight, and you're just about to finish off your opponent and get a much deserved kill, but your gun jams and you die instead.

why would you want that kind of BS in a videogame?

this is anal retentive realism at its finest - it doesn't add to the gameplay, all it does is introduce random uncontrollable events that are annoying and completely out of place in a game that's designed for fun.
H0ly(rap
+10|6722|Nebraska
what are you talking about don't you want the game to be more realistic?
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6821
no, i don't want the game to be more realistic. it was never realistic in the first place.

realistic would be, you get one life per game, if you're wounded you bleed to death, you have to eat and drink to stay alive, you have to go to the bathroom regularly, and all vehicles run out of gas.

realism is NOT fun. i'm only in favor of things that make the game more fun. if something does that and is also realistic, fine. but if it's realistic for realism's sake, like a gun jam, i'm wholeheartedly against it.

Last edited by Krappyappy (2005-12-04 19:02:20)

kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6766|Toronto Canada
honestly check out the vss vitorez. Check this site out
(www.world.guns.ru) and THEN tell me what the coolest gun for this game would be.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard