Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6420|United States
'm not sure if this has been discussed nor if anyone knows about this, but I searched and found nothing.
Anyway I hear alot of people say you need the SF ex-pack to get the SF unlocks (G36e, l9 etc...) While this is true to a certaine extent, you really dont.

I had a BF2 buddy last year who I started playing Bf2 with around christmas time and we got to talking about SF and the unlocks and he came out of left field with "Do you want the unlocks?" I said dont you need the ex-pack, hes like no...Just give me your account name and password...so I did.

he messed around and did w/e he did and when I got my account back I had all the SF unlocks which were all useable as well. (KEEP in mind I dont have special forces..lol)

I guess he simply played some SF on my account which made the game think I had SF...I'm really not sure though.

My account name is "Roger_the_retard" if you care to check.

Last edited by Teflon.DEP (2006-09-09 07:07:01)

JaMrulezass
+47|6435|Hong Kong
Very Very Very Old.
Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6420|United States
I had a feeling it was, but it seems like nobody knew about it.
Brasso
+1,549|6601

Everyone does, they just don't talk about it.  I've done it for like 3 people already.

Last edited by haffeysucks (2006-09-09 07:13:52)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Pice_of_paper
oBy| Back In Business
+28|6433
yeah my friend didn't have SF at first and he wanted the unlocks just came to my (I have it) and played for a few minutes and viola he got the unlocks. he ownes SF now btw
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6548|Florida
lots of people know, its been known for some time., but no worries
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6528|Oslo, Norway
Yeah, I found it out AFTER bying SF, but I've done it to a couple of friends..!
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6623|pimelteror.de
very old information.
JaMrulezass
+47|6435|Hong Kong
GO TO MY AWESOME GUIDE !!!!! I JUST RESURRECTED IT AND asked for it to be stickied, http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=674308#p674308
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6662|Devon, England
this has been known since the beginning, but it's good to remind people of these things, as there may always be one person a little slower than the rest
GhostStalker0
I like pie
+29|6448|San Diego, CA

haffeysucks wrote:

Everyone does, they just don't talk about it.  I've done it for like 3 people already.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard