Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6420|United States
I need 5 roadkills in a round to get my veteran transport it says, but I have no idea what a "road kill" is?

Last edited by Teflon.DEP (2006-09-08 18:22:53)

-botivix-
Damn
+23|6697|Not Scotland Anymore!
Run 5 people over.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6691|California

hit and run
(US)THE.DEVILS.HITMAN
+88|6514|Boise, Idaho
be us on wake and go to the airfield in a dune buggy and run 5 people over
Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6420|United States
thank you. I noticed I can get alot of my veteran badges easily...I just need the IAR requirments lol

Last edited by Teflon.DEP (2006-09-08 18:23:38)

Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6667|Germany

Teflon.DEP wrote:

I need 5 points in a round to get my veteran transport it says, but I have no idea what a "road kill" is?
A roadkill is when you run somebody over.
It doesn't matter which vehicle it is in,if you smash somebody on the windshield of your jet it's a roadkill.
But for the transport badge you need to do it with a jeep.

I think other methods count as roadkill too...for example when you shoot at any vehicle and it goes up it flames and then explodes.
It doesn't show the actual weapon you used,you either get a [KILLED] or the vehicle which blew up as cause of death(e.g: [FAV] or [Vodnik] ).
Somehow these kills are added to your stats but you can never be sure where they are added.

So for vet transport just go crazy with a FAV or DPV(the faster the better) and run over every friggin' enemy in your way.Make runs for an enemy flag,drive through it,turn and repeat.5 roadkills should be a piece of cake then.
jbuffethed
+1|6470|Minot AFB
Yeah just run over/kill 5 people with transport.   Did it on wake, just drove up and down the island looking for people.  Airfield is a good place.  On my 5th one, my buggy was at half health and started chasing a guy who eventually jumped into a buggy also.  I ended up crashing into him both of us dying, but I got my badge.
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y257/jbuffethed/screen103.jpg
Psycho
Member since 2005
+44|6747|Kansas, USA

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Well, you could actually do it with the rib (boat) as well, but it would be damn tough.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6667|Germany

Psycho wrote:

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Well, you could actually do it with the rib (boat) as well, but it would be damn tough.
LOL,I used to do that in BF1942,on some of the pacific maps where both factions had these huge landing boats you could ram lonely swimmers right onto Neptune's lap.

Could be possible on Wake,although as Chinese you would need to steal a RIB first and then find enough swimmers,as Marine it would be pretty hard to find 5 Chinese people in the water,maybe some SpecOps commando...

Last edited by Mj.Blindfisch (2006-09-08 20:30:41)

CM8
+0|6414
Wait, the RIB is a boat?  Because I was fending off people trying to C4 our resources (I'm a nice guy) and I shot at a barrel and it blew up and took us both out.  It said "CM8 [RIB] Stupidhead" and then "CM8 is no more."  I figured RIBs were the red barrels that explode.

Also, why does your screen look so different?  With the "You owned blahblah" and "(you) is retarded" instead of just "You killed blah blah" and "(you) is no more."?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6601|Washington, DC

Mj.Blindfisch-Fractions? lol

CM8: He edited his localization files to show that.
CM8
+0|6414
Pretty cool.

I figured it was a ui change or something.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard