Lsd30%30% - 41
Salvia12%12% - 17
Peyote9%9% - 13
Total: 134
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6543|London (At Heart)

Salvia mmmk?

Last trip felt like it was lasting for hours.
Harmonics
A stabbing fatality
+22|6519

haffeysucks wrote:

beeng wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
Most useless post ever.
When you quote a quote you are agreeing with the quote, mmk?
No you're not.

Forum nub.
JohnnyBlanco
+44|6587|England

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Out of those options - shrooms.

Peyote - I haven't done.
Salvia - pointless - you have to smoke a ton of it to get any effect what-so-ever.
LSD - I like, but is a little too 'chemical' for me.
Shrooms - natural, gentle and as good as any acid trip.

Some other options you missed are:
Ketamine - this is like nothing else I've tried - truly takes you 'elsewhere'...
DMT - another I haven't yet done, but could well take the place of shrooms as my favourite if I did, from what I hear about it.
DMT last for about 20mins with one hit. You are initially completely fucked for about 30 sec, in which time the world around you literally looks like its made from rainbow coloured crystals. Then you trip for about 10min then chill like youve done heroin, very intense shit. And that hit was about the size of a grain of sand. Value for money acid is better but dmt is crazy, remember to start off with a small bit first though!
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6668
Milkdrop.

A nice shiny banana to those who know what it is, an inanimate carbon rod for those who don't.
jsnipy
+3,276|6539|...

EvilMonkeySlayer wrote:

Milkdrop.

A nice shiny banana to those who know what it is, an inanimate carbon rod for those who don't.
is that what the winamp plugin is named for ...
Ether151
Banned
+22|6676
First off drugs are not for looses, people that let them control there lives are looses.  With that said I would have to say that shrooms are by far my favorite but it is hard to find good one.  Cid is also right up there with the fungus.  And peyote well its alright if you have nothing to do for 7 to 8 hours but the taste is hard to get by, it is worse than the taste of shrooms.  But I live in Arizona and it is easy to find if you know where to look.

Last edited by Ether151 (2006-09-08 16:21:02)

Brasso
+1,549|6647

Harmonics wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

beeng wrote:

Most useless post ever.
No you're not.

Forum nub.
Anyone agree with me?  The fuck is he talking about?

Last edited by haffeysucks (2006-09-08 17:31:39)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6566|Southeastern USA
you're all on drugs, losers
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6635|Manitowoc, WI

haffeysucks wrote:

Harmonics wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

No you're not.

Forum nub.
Anyone agree with me?  The fuck is he talking about?
No, the main purpose of quoting is to let people know who and what your response is directed towards.  If you quote and say nothing (or QFE, QFT) then you are agreeing, if your post clearly states that your not, then it's obvious what your views are.  I personally don't think you believe what you said, you were just trying to be an asshole.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6738|Sydney, Australia
Get back on topic guys.
jimbo21
+11|6668
back to tripping! did it 2 times, 1st was alot of fun 2nd time i just wished reality would come back. that was like 20years ago. now i stick to dreams at night.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6782|Cambridge (UK)

R3v4n wrote:

A couple of drinks with some mates is fine but doing acid, shoorms man that shit is stupid, u a retard if you do that hard stuff.
Alchohol does far more damage than either Acid or Shrooms. In comparison, alchohol is the hard drug.
Scorpion0x17
+691|6782|Cambridge (UK)

RTG_ILLUSION wrote:

WATCH OUT for the shrooms that make you puke.
Mix them with Orange Juice to avoid that - you could even combine it with your shroom chocolate recipe....

The reason? Oxidisation - what makes you puke is the active ingredient oxidising and orange juice is an anti-oxidant.
Widjerd
I like sausage
+18|6557|Bristol UK
drugs...i get the feeling i would end up feelig wacked out and feel incredibly sick so i dont really want to go near the stuff
dquinner
+4|6511|Ireland
Shrooms = good laugh but too heavy on the stomach
LSD = good laugh and easy to consume loads!

Shrooms and paper are more or less the same buzz. Great outdoors drugs especially in a forest or at an outdoor music festival or something. Much easier control yourself on paper as shrooms can leave you very confused at the best of times!

Salvia = waste of time in my experience
Peyote = sounds good but still havent tried it

If your looking for an nice unsociable visual trip, ketamine is the choice. It just knocks the shit out of you and you lie there stuck in trippy k-hole. Nothing like some horse tranquilisers to blow your mind.

Oh and for all the people who say drugs are for losers what would you know about it? None of the drugs mentioned in this thread are habit forming drugs and are not a social problem? You cant beat an occasional trip for some good times!
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6707|Devon, England
wow, i never really knew how many people took drugs.

you all suck.
JohnnyBlanco
+44|6587|England

kr@cker wrote:

How so? I work very hard and like a spliff and a stella when i finish my 60hr week, from some of the shit you come out with i'd class you as the looser in dire need of some mind expanding medication. Different toys for different boys i say.
FFLink
There is.

JohnnyBlanco wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

How so? I work very hard and like a spliff and a stella when i finish my 60hr week, from some of the shit you come out with i'd class you as the looser in dire need of some mind expanding medication. Different toys for different boys i say.
i think that all people saying "drugs are good" in some way or form need a waay better argument.

and you should not pick on people who don't, that just makes you a complete prick.

you may say "well they called me something first" or some crap like that, and to be honest, you diserve it and are allowed to be called names and the such, as your the ones doing the drugs, which kill.

no arguemnt can say the drugs you do are good.
JohnnyBlanco
+44|6587|England

FFLink13 wrote:

JohnnyBlanco wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

i think that all people saying "drugs are good" in some way or form need a waay better argument.

and you should not pick on people who don't, that just makes you a complete prick.

you may say "well they called me something first" or some crap like that, and to be honest, you diserve it and are allowed to be called names and the such, as your the ones doing the drugs, which kill.

I did not say drugs are good, just that some people choose to do them. To say drug users are loosers is very naive, you sound like you dont get out much!
Scorpion0x17
+691|6782|Cambridge (UK)
The 'drugs are bad' vs 'drugs are good' argument is pointless - they're neither good nor bad.

Alcohol is a drug - is that good or bad?
Coffee is a drug - is that good or bad?
Sugar is a drug - is that good or bad?
Food is a drug - is that good or bad?

The drug itself is not the problem - it's the person taking the drug - drug abuse is bad, drug use is fine.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6566|Southeastern USA
it's called a joke turdburglar, go back a few posts and you'll see I'm no stranger, just that I've learned there is a time and place for them and choose not to let them ruin my life, from some of the shit YOU come out with I'd say you're the loser (that's one "o", "looser" with two o's would be in reference to your mother) and need to put it down once in a while

to the blanco, not the scorpio

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-09-10 15:08:59)

Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6598|SE London

Drugs are bad.
dquinner
+4|6511|Ireland

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

The 'drugs are bad' vs 'drugs are good' argument is pointless - they're neither good nor bad.

The drug itself is not the problem - it's the person taking the drug - drug abuse is bad, drug use is fine.
So true
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6556|The Lost Highway

FFLink13 wrote:

You say not to pick on non drug users, because it makes you a prick. No one I know talks shit to people who don't do drugs. It's usually the non-users putting the other ones down.

Not all drugs kill. Also, you spelled 'deserve' wrong. (A few other grammar and spelling errors, but I make 'em too.) So I can forgive your ignorance, because you're obviously still young, and a lot of people have put a lot of money into conditioning your brain to work this way. Really, it's not your fault. You've just submitted to the propaganda telling you that drug users have no soul, eat babies, and are sub-human.

Maybe reading the following will change your perspective. Hopefully it wont turn you into a user, since you'll probably harsh the mellow of everyone around you.

dquinner wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

So true
FFLink
There is.

mKmalfunction wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

You say not to pick on non drug users, because it makes you a prick. No one I know talks shit to people who don't do drugs. It's usually the non-users putting the other ones down.

Not all drugs kill. Also, you spelled 'deserve' wrong. (A few other grammar and spelling errors, but I make 'em too.) So I can forgive your ignorance, because you're obviously still young, and a lot of people have put a lot of money into conditioning your brain to work this way. Really, it's not your fault. You've just submitted to the propaganda telling you that drug users have no soul, eat babies, and are sub-human.

Maybe reading the following will change your perspective. Hopefully it wont turn you into a user, since you'll probably harsh the mellow of everyone around you.

dquinner wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

So true
food is needed to survive, therefore that should be kept out really. only other thing on that list i consume is sugar. i don't see how anyone can say drugs are good, as all they do is with mess with you (obviously i'm not talking about the good drugs. i jsut thought i'd say this before some piss head tries to be smart). yes i'm young (16), but that still doesn't mean i don't know what is right and/or wrong. is there any good points you can come up with that proves/shows that drugs are good (again, i'm not talking about the medicine drugs)? and points such as "they helped me bang this chick" or "helped me have a good time on my birthday" don't count at all.

Last edited by FFLink13 (2006-09-13 13:49:01)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard