Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6530|stalker.
Savage u should work on your Sf badges;)

And Btw not bad ...
penguin.killer
+75|6482
swe:D.
Bra stats och många fina medaljermen du borde ha mer gold stars efter så lång tids spelande.
Jobba lite på din spm.
Men annars var det fina poäng.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6465|A W S M F O X

Sandriatinhi wrote:

Damn good accuracy, JET_G raidensen! You don't empty your magazine for fun i guess....
A good variety of stretched and city maps....

And i hope its your first account, but i'm not sure???
Thank you!, it is my first account.

You have very nice variety in your stats, its good too see someone who doesnt play one map or one kit exclusively.
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6530|stalker.
penguin killer ,, detta var det första FPS spel ja spela så de va liksom att ja blev bättre och bättre men om du tittar på min SPM så ser du att ja har blive bättre,, och ja orkar inte göra ett nytt account så de får vara som de e.
Sandriatinhi
+15|6649|Apeldoorn, Holland

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Sandriatinhi wrote:

Damn good accuracy, JET_G raidensen! You don't empty your magazine for fun i guess....

You have very nice variety in your stats, its good too see someone who doesnt play one map or one kit exclusively.
YW. Everyone has Karkand as favourite.
And i want to learn how to play each map and each kit. All it takes is a little time....
I love the planes with 5 bombs, but i also like to groundpound in squads.
So many aspects of BF2 fullfill my needs!
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6465|A W S M F O X

Sandriatinhi wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Sandriatinhi wrote:

And i want to learn how to play each map and each kit. All it takes is a little time....
i dont fly much, i never could be bothered to wait for jets, tk or get tked for them.......i can fly them well, just not kill many people, lol. I reallly enjoy playing sniper, so thats why i dont play many other kits, but i enjoy all kits to play, especially medic, just because i LOVE shockpaddle kills more than any other kills.
Sandriatinhi
+15|6649|Apeldoorn, Holland

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Sandriatinhi wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

i dont fly much, i never could be bothered to wait for jets, tk or get tked for them.......i can fly them well, just not kill many people, lol. I reallly enjoy playing sniper, so thats why i dont play many other kits, but i enjoy all kits to play, especially medic, just because i LOVE shockpaddle kills more than any other kills.
Schokpaddle kills are soooo cool. The enemy always think that it is a friendly medic and then "BZZZTTT!" they're dead. ROFL!
U go try flying the SU-34 at the 2nd/3rd flag on Operation Clean Sweep. Or try the USMC planes on the deck of a quiet Dragon server. That's were i learned to fly. U certainly need about 10-15 hours before u really like the flying. And i've never tk'd for a plane. And I really hate those assholes who stay in front of your plane when u want to depart! They just hate teamplay or something. I can't understand that....

Last edited by Sandriatinhi (2006-09-08 07:12:07)

drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6712|austria
lot of shiny medals! expert engie FTW!!! n1
also SF ´medals sweet!
normal KD and SPM seems u dont like vehicles but ur a nice engie / infantry player!
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6465|A W S M F O X

Sandriatinhi wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Sandriatinhi wrote:

Schokpaddle kills are soooo cool. The enemy always think that it is a friendly medic and then "BZZZTTT!" they're dead. ROFL!
U go try flying the SU-34 at the 2nd/3rd flag on Operation Clean Sweep. Or try the USMC planes on the deck of a quiet Dragon server. That's were i learned to fly. U certainly need about 10-15 hours before u really like the flying. And i've never tk'd for a plane. And I really hate those assholes who stay in front of your plane when u want to depart! They just hate teamplay or something. I can't understand that....
i hate those asshats, but sometimes when youve been waiting patiently for a jet or heli and someguy just pops up, waiting for it...........ive only done it 3 times for veichles, but only in retalition for their TK's.

MMMMMM...paddle kills....i havent had many as ive been sniping on wake a fair bit, working out the M95, but i used to go for 5 around, my record was 17 on night flight, it was awesome!
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6487|England
Nice SPM and Very nice accuracy! , expert sniper in bf2 and SF too, well done!
Ducksteina
Choleric groundpounder
+42|6547
nice k/d-ratio
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

Ducksteina

Nice KD, its positive which is good for your score (most people tend to break 1 at your point). Good to see you play SF as well. A nice award collection as well. You do play a variety of maps, although like most people - karkand is dominant. Try more of the chinese maps - they are a lot of fun.

Keep at it
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6550|USA bitches!
Very nice W/L ratio and good k/d.... I wish I won that much.
LostFate
+95|6487|England
Nice Accuracy and KDR! i like your chopper videos too!
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6531|Belgium
SPM and K/D ratio are excellent, and 'only' 59% armor kills, which is ok for a mostly engi player.

edit: i see youre armor k/d ratio's are nearing suspiciousness o.O
when i play AT i hate it when engi's flee and repair :p but ive used the tactic to great effect too

Last edited by iPoon.be (2006-09-08 14:21:55)

SoC./Omega
+122|6542|Omaha, Nebraska!
your stats are okay, i like your SPM on the plus side and on the down side you play alot of karkand
xXGamingBugXx
+30|6545
Nice Jet KD ratio, but 414 br lets you down
LostFate
+95|6487|England

iPoon.be wrote:

SPM and K/D ratio are excellent, and 'only' 59% armor kills, which is ok for a mostly engi player.

edit: i see youre armor k/d ratio's are nearing suspiciousness o.O
when i play AT i hate it when engi's flee and repair :p but ive used the tactic to great effect too
Its not that, its just there dead before they get the chance!
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6536|Edmonton Alberta
LostFate

when i checked your stats you were in a knife/pistol server
and 60% of all your deaths are in armor
and overall your kd ratio is 3.9809
id say your eaither really good and very lucky or you can see everybody on both teams
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6746|The Island of Carls Jr.
Youve got alot of medals straz, and a lot of SF badges that you can probly get today. I like the Expert Air Defence in particular, how and when did you get it?
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6639|Amsterdam, NY

{TL}SHARPSHOOTER wrote:

Youve got alot of medals straz, and a lot of SF badges that you can probly get today. I like the Expert Air Defence in particular, how and when did you get it?
you can get it easy by commanding in the aa
CM8
+0|6445
Your stats are nice and you've got a pretty good K/D ratio.  I think we've met in a game before.
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6511|Minnesota eh
need to practice alot more and get that kdr up
CM8
+0|6445
It's not my fault - I get teamkilled for my F2000 a lot.
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6511|Minnesota eh
sure

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard