Salvia12%12% - 17
Peyote9%9% - 13
Total: 134
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6470|A W S M F O X

Diogenese wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

No, not i, im a avid raver! Its amazing, ive tripped with my dad, who took quite a bit of acid (and still does). Its a really special thing we have.
That's just creepy!
No, it was fantastic, it was at a full rave as well, lol, i dont have to worry about my dad finding out im tripping.
jsnipy
+3,276|6529|...

ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

I've done acid ounce and I'm never doing that again. I'll stick with liqour
You took an ounce of acid ? yeah probably..

Lots of pretenders in this thread it seems. Everyone who said acid is stronger than mushrooms dont have a clue.
bs .. i think it depends on the quanitiy AND how you take the mushrooms ... eating a couple caps &  stems vs two tabs were no contest ... all of this is relative though
RTG_ILLUSION
Like I fucking care
+29|6534
Shrooms FTW

They are the shit.  The best part is it doesn't last as long as gels or paper.  3 to 4 hours is about all the longer they lasted for me anyway.  That way it doesn't fuck up the rest of the day.  WATCH OUT for the shrooms that make you puke.  Nothing worse than eating shrooms and blowing chunks while your trippen.  Kinda fucks with ya. 

1 king size chocolate bar melted
1 1/8 shrooms
1 candy mold

mix it up and let it get hard.  Eat 3 or 4 and go play some bf.  Good shit.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6533|Singapore

arson wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

Null vote, drugs are for losers.
HOLLYWOOD=_=FTW=_=
+31|6558
Nothin like peyote to put the fear in you
HOLLYWOOD=_=FTW=_=
+31|6558
And he said watch out for the shrooms that make you puke lol dude they all can make you puke you retard. I actually prefer to puke about 25 mins after i eat em cause once i puke it usually hits me like a truck

And acid is stronger and more intense than fungus anyone that says otherwise hasnt done enough drugs, and none of these choices have any addictive qualitys so dont try to say they do.

Last edited by HOLLYWOOD=_=FTW=_= (2006-09-08 06:23:12)

jsnipy
+3,276|6529|...

jkohlc wrote:

arson wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

You know ... you can't just lump everything under "drugs", granted everything is not for everyone. Admittedly I'm surprised to see this topic still open on this board (given the mix of ages), if we were talking about torrents and pirated software it would shutdown instantly. "Moral High-ground -1"

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-09-08 06:24:50)

RTG_ILLUSION
Like I fucking care
+29|6534

HOLLYWOOD=_=FTW=_= wrote:

And he said watch out for the shrooms that make you puke lol dude they all can make you puke you retard. I actually prefer to puke about 25 mins after i eat em cause once i puke it usually hits me like a truck

And acid is stronger and more intense than fungus anyone that says otherwise hasn't done enough drugs, and none of these choices have any addictive qualitys so dont try to say they do.
I have a friend that ordered these kits.  They look like little cups of potting soil.  Put them into an aquarium under a black light pour water on the bottom and let the cups soak it up.  Thats all i know but that is who i buy mine from and i have never had to puke from them.  Only twice did i buy them elsewhere and both times it made me sick and the trip didn't even compare.  You are correct on the acid though.  Gels and paper are way stronger.  But not all shrooms make you puke retard.

Last edited by RTG_ILLUSION (2006-09-08 06:34:01)

ROCKowmCo
I'm your huckleberry
+9|6529|Centrally Located NC

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

Cheese.
nope...
https://img171.imageshack.us/img171/903/7806stuff1xcequ0.jpg!
ImposedThreat
You Were My Promotion
+24|6671|USA

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Salvia - pointless - you have to smoke a ton of it to get any effect what-so-ever.
You don't have to smoke alot of salvia to feel the effects. I tripped off that stuff. It's legal too. In order to get the full potential effects, you must use a "torch" lighter, not a regular lighter like a "Bic", because the salvia requires it to be heated at a higher temperature. You must also use a bong full of ice and water. With the "torch" lighter, light the salvia a little bit and take a small hit. Keep it in for a little while. THEN, after that hit, take a massive hit and keep it in as long as possible. You should then feel the effects right away and lasts for about 7 minutes.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6470|A W S M F O X
Salvia....uhhh....had bad experiences with that stuff......not bad in a real sense, but just dissapointing. I prefer tripping hard than coughing hard....lol.
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6546|The Lost Highway

ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ wrote:

Lots of pretenders in this thread it seems. Everyone who said acid is stronger than mushrooms dont have a clue.
Pretty ignorant....

For 8 months of my life, I spent every weekend on some combination of Shrooms or other hallucinogenics.

You can be just as far gone on shrooms, but I think Acid is defiantly more intense. As far as some of the shit your mind comes up with. I've never really been scared on Shrooms. I've been scared on Acid though. Thus making it more intense.

You have to take into consideration how different drugs effect different people. At a shroom party, about 6 of us were out of our minds. A 7th friend, who ate about as much as everyone else, didn't trip at all. Another example, I have a friend who can drink for 24 hours straight and be relatively fine. If he takes 2 hits off of a joint, it knocks him out.

I think you're the 'pretender.' Since you obviously don't have a clue how drugs effect people.

Also, mescaline wasn't on the list... That shit is pretty sick too.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6470|A W S M F O X

mKmalfunction wrote:

ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ wrote:

Pretty ignorant....

For 8 months of my life, I spent every weekend on some combination of Shrooms or other hallucinogenics.

You can be just as far gone on shrooms, but I think Acid is defiantly more intense. As far as some of the shit your mind comes up with. I've never really been scared on Shrooms. I've been scared on Acid though. Thus making it more intense.

You have to take into consideration how different drugs effect different people. At a shroom party, about 6 of us were out of our minds. A 7th friend, who ate about as much as everyone else, didn't trip at all. Another example, I have a friend who can drink for 24 hours straight and be relatively fine. If he takes 2 hits off of a joint, it knocks him out.

I think you're the 'pretender.' Since you obviously don't have a clue how drugs effect people.

Good post, i havent had a bad trip yet on LSD, mescaline, shrooms or any other trip, well...i had a bit off a downer when mixing ketamine with lsd, that was weird...very weird, as ketamine is a inward drug, whereas acid a outward thing. But i had good friends with me, and a few "missions and adventures" had me tripping hard and happy
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6556|Southeastern USA
LSD varies heavily dependent on the manufacturer, the fact that you had a weak trip has more to do with what kind you had, personally the shrooms never did much other than make me sweaty and give me a stomach ache, and trust me, it had plenty of chances, I always got better results with the acid. I never got to the point of seeing the bears dancing in the trees and shit, I was too well grounded it seems, too mechanically minded, if shit got weird I just said "neat show" because I .....well, I knew I was tripping, I still had loads of fun, though. I used it as an opportunity to fuck with everyone that was way off the deep-end, like sneaking into their rooms and standing on a chair up against the wall, with my arms spread (in a jesus-christ pose), holding the ends of a blanket with a pillow behind my head. The blanket covered the chair, and I looked like I was sleeping on the wall. It was great the time there was a goth chick over and my roommates and I got her to believe I was a vampire. We argued with her earlier in the night,  "vampires aren't really like that, most are so old that sunlight doesn't bother them, they can be lawyers and cops and look normal, not all dark and spooky" kinda shit, I pretended to get pissed off and left to get set up, my roommates acted all scared and kept escalating the vibes and one finally said, "look, you don't want to piss him off, he's a real vampire". When she wanted proof they sneaked back to my room and slowly opened the door (so as not to "wake" me) and I was sleeping on the wall. I thought her screaming was going to break the windows. When she started to scream I hissed and lept of the wall at her!1 Oh god I'm laughing so hard remembering this that I'm crying.....I leapt off the wall with the blanket flying around me and all sorts of trippy lights in my room. Of course, when she started tripping earlier she wanted to listen to Type O-negative, which only helped. I thought we were going to have to take her to the hospital. She was crying with her thick-ass mascara running down her face. They couldn't convince her to calm down and not run away until she saw me and a couple of others laughing our asses off.

I boned her a few weeks later.........she was sin fire hot..............happy ending.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6470|A W S M F O X
HAHAHahahahahahhahaha......man......hilarious......seeing that kind of madness when tripping.....lol. i havent really had the super hallucinations, more just........phwooar!!!! The parties i go to are out in the bush, so theres heaps of moss and other cool stuuf to look at while tripping hard. the only adverse affect is walking into a spider web, and you can imagine the kind of paranoia that brings.
Harmonics
A stabbing fatality
+22|6509
Unfortunatley I've never had any of these types of drugs, the only time I had shrooms was when a friend (who isnt a friend anymore thank god" ate them all at another friends, even though i paid for them. now theyve become a class A drug in the  UK which is absolutely ridiculous.
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6546|The Lost Highway

JET_G raidensen wrote:

mKmalfunction wrote:

ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ wrote:

Pretty ignorant....

Good post, i havent had a bad trip yet on LSD, mescaline, shrooms or any other trip, well...i had a bit off a downer when mixing ketamine with lsd, that was weird...very weird, as ketamine is a inward drug, whereas acid a outward thing. But i had good friends with me, and a few "missions and adventures" had me tripping hard and happy
Right on. I haven't ever really had a bad trip either. Just a few bad minutes here and there, surrounded by hours of feeling amazing.

I've never done ketamine either, but from what I've heard its scary. My friend took it, and said he kept spitting all over the walls.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6470|A W S M F O X
Never again with ketamine, i think. lol, i love those slight bouts of The Fear......then you realise its just temporary madness, and get on with feeling great!
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6633|Britain and Damn proud of it!
Shrooms FTW, got a nice little packet of Columbian shrooms from Amsterdam 2 weeks ago, only 17 Euros! I was gunna get some 'Philosophers Stones' but thought better of it... incidentally what do you people see on a Trip?

And do you have a mate with a box of sugar cubes incase it all gets a bit on the freaky side?

True, if your a tard and get hooked on them or take the hard stuff ie Cocaine via needles, otherwise weed and shooms are just soft recreational ones, just don't over do it....
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6556|Southeastern USA
^^^^

I'm lucky, I've played with everything that doesn't come out of a needle or in the form of a rock and managed to have the will power to put everything down, this includes everything from weed to camels to nose candy. I am part of perhaps .00000000000321% of the planets population that doesn't get addicted and would encourage anyone that's going to play with warm fuzzies to do so with a heavy amount of self regulation, as you are not likely to be as lucky as I am. If you're going to play, the key phrase is "recreational use only"! If you can't put the shit down and go to work on monday morning like everyone else then you need to see about getting some help. After all, there is nothing worse than letting a little recreation lead to the physical harm of someone else (I never cared if I hurt myself, I usually deserved it), I always created safe and structured environments for playtime, and made sure anyone else participating would turn in their car keys. That being said, shrooms and LSD aren't really dependent drugs, if you find yourself unable to turn them down once in a while then you are using them to avoid larger issues.
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6567|Canaduhhh.. West Toast
i say these drugs are too different to compare... salvia your high for like 10 min, shroom high for a few hours (based on eating a small amount like a gram or 2), acid gets ya for a few more hours than the shrooms and will leave ya feeling dirty and well peyote will confuse the hell outta ya for a good day or 2 (you can correct if im wrong about the peyote as i havent eaten any yet)... so yeah i really dont see much comparison between any of these, except they are drugs and get ya high...
Brasso
+1,549|6637

chittydog wrote:

QFT
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
l41e
+677|6655

I hope people realize that 90% of the people here are making crap up to be "1337".
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6793

haffeysucks wrote:

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
Most useless post ever.
Brasso
+1,549|6637

beeng wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
Most useless post ever.
When you quote a quote you are agreeing with the quote, mmk?
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard