Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6828|Finland

Blankwindow wrote:

Landepaukku wrote:

KnifeWhore wrote:

wow this post is soo old:)
Wtf?
hes talking about the original post being a little over two months old. (original posted 9/20)
Maybe he should say topic?
AndrewPoison
T5 gemustert
+2|6815|Germany
Sorry guys for not being here a long time. Had much stuff to do. Cant wait to see what Mort created ))

In germany, "this weekend" is over in less than 11 hrs.... hope it is here in this time

Last edited by AndrewPoison (2005-12-04 05:08:19)

RDMC_old
+0|6727|Almere, Holland

mort4u wrote:

ok here we go.

since i had so much good feedback on my little movie, also on the tracker forum and some other sites it got linked to, i thought about making a movie with some more ppl in it and maybe even a storyline.
but first i wanted to see how many ppla want to participate and if someone has an unranked server with battlerecorder that we could lock for that purpose.
i havent made up a story yet but got some ideas floating in my head but any input is welcome.
i will be working till thursday and then gonna go on this project with full effort, between addicted playin times of course .
I want to be in it:D when will we start? hopefully over a week.. because cant play it for a week
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6834|Bryan/College Station, TX
Do we have a working Title for the movie and a theme Mort4u?

Cuz at this rate we are going to have to make movie posters advertising a release date just like a real movie!

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6773|The Hague, Holland
Oh man, when its done, im so gonna spread the word out on school:D.
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6829|Munich, Germany

kilroy0097 wrote:

Cuz at this rate we are going to have to make movie posters advertising a release date just like a real movie!

i made up a title wich kinda fits the movie imho *rolling drums* its "Land of Confusion"

i already thought about making a little teaser trailer but no time for that, except i would reschedule the release for another week but i wont so no worries.

anyway im afraid the europeans wont see it today cause i guess with the last render nad the upload time it will be after midnight when the movie is online but we will see.
i will for sure post it here when its done (and im still awake).

@ RDMC sorry dude but you are a bit late, already finished.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6834|Bryan/College Station, TX

mort4u wrote:

kilroy0097 wrote:

i made up a title wich kinda fits the movie imho *rolling drums* its "Land of Confusion"

i already thought about making a little teaser trailer but no time for that, except i would reschedule the release for another week but i wont so no worries.

anyway im afraid the europeans wont see it today cause i guess with the last render nad the upload time it will be after midnight when the movie is online but we will see.
i will for sure post it here when its done (and im still awake).
Land of Confusion  We will have to make some fake movie poster images for the movie now to make it official when we see it. As for when you post it here, Chuy needs to make an annoucement in the News section

A BF2S Production, "Land of Confusion" by mort4u
Coming Soon to a computer near you!
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
AndrewPoison
T5 gemustert
+2|6815|Germany
You mean stuff like that?

https://view.vrisom.de/bf2_poster.jpg

i just threw something together in photoshop
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6839|"Frisco"

AndrewPoison wrote:

http://view.vrisom.de/bf2_poster.jpg

l33t
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6811|Belgium

AndrewPoison wrote:

http://view.vrisom.de/bf2_poster.jpg

Wholy moly... You guys are
a) Wicked
b) nuts
c) the best!!!

FcK, do they come in poster format?

R
AndrewPoison
T5 gemustert
+2|6815|Germany
my original graphic is in 3358x4419 px.

that is large enough for some kind of posters
AndrewPoison
T5 gemustert
+2|6815|Germany
Good news, folk. Mort4u told me that the video is finally done. Now it needs just to be rendered. But, give him just an hour or two to PLAY bf2 again, just for relaxing. After that, it will be rendered and uploaded. Stay tuned.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp

AndrewPoison wrote:

Good news, folk. Mort4u told me that the video is finally done. Now it needs just to be rendered. But, give him just an hour or two to PLAY bf2 again, just for relaxing. After that, it will be rendered and uploaded. Stay tuned.
Nice . Where can I download it from?
AndrewPoison
T5 gemustert
+2|6815|Germany
He'll post the links

btw: uploading ~200 Megs with his connection (i suppose 2 MBit down/192 KBit up) will take... lets say two and a half hours.

and dont forget... it needs to be rendered, which also needs hours.

Last edited by AndrewPoison (2005-12-04 11:24:13)

Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp

AndrewPoison wrote:

He'll post the links

btw: uploading ~200 Megs with his connection (i suppose 2 MBit down/192 KBit up) will take... lets say two and a half hours.

and dont forget... it needs to be rendered, which also needs hours.
Lots'o'thanks
Cant wait to see it, I wanna be in part 2 !
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6828|Finland
Early christmas presents! YAY!

Gawd damn i got school tommorrow and cant download it in the morning

Last edited by Landepaukku (2005-12-04 13:44:01)

mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6829|Munich, Germany
ok here we go.

the movie is just uploading in this moment and should be available in approximately 3 hours.
chuyskywalker is hosting the file first so look out for a link on the news.
i will be asleep when its goin online and im afraid most of the EU ppl will be too, sorry lads gotta wait till tomorrow.

for our US friends and whoever sees it have fun and dont be to hard on me
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6839|"Frisco"

http://creatimation.net/bf2s/Land_of_Co … fusion.rar

Let's see how fast my host shuts off the connection. It's probably not going to be the fastest, and I may have to move it to filefront or some such. But for now, have at it
=SoG=PredatoR
+3|6748|Austin, Texas
Ummmmm.....sorry to sound retarded, but what do I use to open this bad boy up?
Blankwindow
+1|6716
It's  fluxuating between 160-200 K a second so I would say it's decent considering im on DSL.
Goose1123
I hate stupid people.
+0|6771|Illinois

=SoG=PredatoR wrote:

Ummmmm.....sorry to sound retarded, but what do I use to open this bad boy up?
I would say winrar, since it is a .rar file.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6838|-

Blankwindow wrote:

It's  fluxuating between 160-200 K a second so I would say it's decent considering im on DSL.
I'm getting 560 kb/sec
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6839|"Frisco"

Yeah. And then it's DIVX encoded. MPlayer or VideoLanClient will play it. WinMedia might, I have no idea that POS player isn't installed on my system
Blankwindow
+1|6716
The newest windows media player plays it. Great movie by the way. Was curious if you plan on making an sf movie in the near future?
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6838|-
That was by far the weirdest movie I've ever seen

And I'm having trouble understanding why I'm in the credits, I wasn't there

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard