_-_911_-_180891
+540|6544|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
I wrote:
Dear Ea,

Since I have moved from Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur to China, Shanghai. I cannot play your Battlefield 2.

Reason: I wanted to play BF2 and suddenly I can't log in.. Why cause my password is incorrect.
My password is: *CENSOR*

And this is what comes out ( See attachment )Maybe you can try and fix it.
I don't want to start from scratch.. Please I would love to become a Sgt. Major or higher... please help me EA, I know you can.

They write:
Hello Marc,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts. 

If you have forgotten the password for Battlefield 2 online play then you will need to use the in game account management options to retrieve that password.  The password will be sent to the email address you used to create the account. If you no longer have access to the email address used to create the account or have forgotten which email address you used then you will need to create a brand new account (with a new email address and screen name) in order to access Battlefield 2 once again.  We apologize, but we do not have access your password information.   

If you have any further questions please respond to this email. 

Thank you,

Siddharth
EA Online Customer Support.
Mr.Pieeater
+116|6666|Cherry Pie
I don't see the reason for this post...  Are you trying to make them look bad or something?  If you don't really like EA, then don't freaking play their games.  Its thats simple.

Also, remember your password next time if its that important to you...
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6617
I heard rumours it was banned in china?
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6588|Doncaster, UK
Wouldn't surprise me at all.
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6487|Australia.
Mmmkay...

..How did you contact EA?

I have a bone to pick with them about Battlefield 2142 special offers for Australia.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6608|England

Macca wrote:

Mmmkay...

..How did you contact EA?

I have a bone to pick with them about Battlefield 2142 special offers for Australia.
Via the support on their website.

They always give you copy + paste bullshit like that. They did that to me, I just replied "Give me a proper fucking answer, not a politicians answer please".
They then answered it properly. Snake 1. EA 0.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6871|Grapevine, TX

Mr.Pieeater wrote:

I don't see the reason for this post...  Are you trying to make them look bad or something?  If you don't really like EA, then don't freaking play their games.  Its thats simple.

Also, remember your password next time if its that important to you...
jickes
+5|6484|Baltimore MD
letter looks like you made it up. usually someone writing you back wouldnt have had a gramar error and im sure there forms are already made up for certain issues especially the "losing password" thanks
Jeromez
+1|6592
So whats the purpose of this thread anyway?
beerface702
+65|6735|las vegas

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

I wrote:
  We apologize, but we do not have access your password information.   

Thank you,

Siddharth
EA Online Customer Support.
HAHA EA= racicst. thats funny
brickZ28
Master of Puppets
+15|6779|IL

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

I wrote:

If you have forgotten the password for Battlefield 2 on-line play then you will need to use the in game account management options to retrieve that password.  The password will be sent to the email address you used to create the account. If you no longer have access to the email address used to create the account or have forgotten which email address you used then you will need to create a brand new account (with a new email address and screen name) in order to access Battlefield 2 once again.  We apologize, but we do not have access your password information.   

Thank you,

Siddharth
EA On line Customer Support.
The point I believe he is making is that he is fuxor.  he moved fergot his PW and doesn't have access to his email he used to register, therefore my friend I would either snap the disk  in half or create a new account with and easier to remember PW.  Sorry to hear this, but no matter where you go this is the way it works, weather its a game or if its for some other PW app.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6687|Ohio
did you lose your pw, because i dont think it says that, but i believe China doesnt allow bf2. Honestly, they banned Cartoon Network with only the message "you know what you did."
Zeus=18=
TEABAG
+10|6488|Proud to be Canadian!
You lost your account info? too bad...create another account
Choclot
+21|6584
hold on, i got your pass word *reaches into pocket and pulls out middle finger* awwww
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6734|Calgary
at least they wrote back....
ChyneseGUY
+20|6527
China has a new law that limits how much games people can play. maybe they block internet access to game related sites/servers as enforcement? I don't know exactly how they do it.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6544|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
well my pasword isn't hard to remember.

It has only 3 letters.

and a pic of what I mean:

https://img386.imageshack.us/img386/1520/untitled2ga6.png
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6542|Valley of the Dragons
From what I can see there are 42 BF2 servers located in China so it is safe to asume BF2 is allowed.
sneakers-n-ointment
+8|6502|chicago
If you think you're getting bad customer support, you should go try Star Wars: Galaxies. 3 years of that game and I can tell you some real CS stories.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard