claydawg
Chuck Norris' Homeboy
+85|6634|Oxford, MS
DFI LanParty UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert (12/07/2005 bios)
AMD Athlon 64 4000+ SanDiego Core
OCZ Platinum EB PC4000 2x1GB
Hiper Modular Type-R 580W PSU (630W peak)
XFX Nvidia GeForce 7800 GTX x2 - SLI (490/1300)
Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro
WD 10K RPM Raptor (74GB x2 - RAID 0)

Work has become more and more demanding lately and I haven't had time to play in the past month.  I built this rig just for BF2 and thought it may find a good home elsewhere now.  Also, some freshman rear-ended me when I was leaving my office at the university I work for and I'm going to have to get a new vehicle.  I'm asking about $1800, let me know if you're interested.  Pics of the machine can be found here.
diglow~Flow
+32|6637|British Columbia, Canada
only thing i would want out of your computer is the Video cards and Cooling system
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6634|Camp XRay

how about a nice firm handshake instead. or some hot man love? just pm me and let me know.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
MECtallica
+73|6515|jalalabad
ill trade my soul? that enough?
theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6623|balls
no
theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6623|balls
lol, no j/k, but you do have a nice rig though.
OXTHAFOX
+18|6678

Marlboroman82 wrote:

how about a nice firm handshake instead. or some hot man love? just pm me and let me know.
Man, ROFL you serious?
Mr.Pieeater
+116|6635|Cherry Pie

OXTHAFOX wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

Man, ROFL you serious?
Are you asking becauase you are interested?  LOL!
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6747|Salt Lake City

Come on guys, stop crapping on the guy's thread.  He obviously spent a lot of time on the system and seems to feel pretty bad about having to get rid of it because of no time to use it.  If you aren't going to make him a serious offer, just leave it be.
jsnipy
+3,276|6533|...

that's overrpriced imo. You won't get the exact retail you paid for every part .. especially if its used. I think the fact that its a 939 socket limits where you can go in the future with it.

I like the red spraypaint job, how come you didn't finish off the drive faces?

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-09-07 07:37:05)

jsnipy
+3,276|6533|...

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Come on guys, stop crapping on the guy's thread.  He obviously spent a lot of time on the system and seems to feel pretty bad about having to get rid of it because of no time to use it.  If you aren't going to make him a serious offer, just leave it be.
I think by posting it here ... its being asked to be assessed. Serious offers would probably come in the form of a PM.

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-09-07 07:39:47)

Wille
+3|6651|Finland
If i have money i could buy that but i dont have so... 

Last edited by Wille (2006-09-07 07:58:22)

Rogue_Delta
+6|6466
try and hang on to it, dude. new car can wait (j/k), plus the night aint for sleeping, its for fragging (not kidding), so you got all the time you want.

you already know you will buy it back in a couple of months anyway...
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6609|Cheshire. UK

claydawg wrote:

DFI LanParty UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert (12/07/2005 bios)
AMD Athlon 64 4000+ SanDiego Core
OCZ Platinum EB PC4000 2x1GB
Hiper Modular Type-R 580W PSU (630W peak)
XFX Nvidia GeForce 7800 GTX x2 - SLI (490/1300)
Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro
WD 10K RPM Raptor (74GB x2 - RAID 0)

Work has become more and more demanding lately and I haven't had time to play in the past month.  I built this rig just for BF2 and thought it may find a good home elsewhere now.  Also, some freshman rear-ended me when I was leaving my office at the university I work for and I'm going to have to get a new vehicle.  I'm asking about $1800, let me know if you're interested.  Pics of the machine can be found here.
You can't sell that I looks like you put too much effort into it.........keep it and get on the Battle field soldier!!
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6557|Doncaster, UK
^^^ That's an order, maggot
Rogue_Delta
+6|6466

jsnipy wrote:

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

I think by posting it here ... its being asked to be assessed. Serious offers would probably come in the form of a PM.
I think by posting it here (BF2S) he wants us to give him a zillion reasons to keep it. after all he's telling a bunch of BF2 freaks that he's stepping out...
claydawg
Chuck Norris' Homeboy
+85|6634|Oxford, MS

Rogue_Delta wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

I think by posting it here (BF2S) he wants us to give him a zillion reasons to keep it. after all he's telling a bunch of BF2 freaks that he's stepping out...
No, I'm offering my machine to someone else who can keep playing BF2 on it.  I thought this may be a good rig for someone looking to upgrade.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6557|Doncaster, UK
Cry for help, got ya!

Don't do it! Think of the children!
Chou
+737|6802
claydawg
Chuck Norris' Homeboy
+85|6634|Oxford, MS
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6731|California

man, you should have parted it out, i would have scooped up the GFX cards and the chip
claydawg
Chuck Norris' Homeboy
+85|6634|Oxford, MS

stryyker wrote:

man, you should have parted it out, i would have scooped up the GFX cards and the chip
If it doesn't go on ebay, I'll definitely sell you the 7800 GTXs and the 4000+
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6709

We'll start the bidding at 5 dollars. I'll put down 10.
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6730|Las Vegas
Post your specs and auction link HERE (Anandtech For Sale/Trade forum) great place to buy/sell gear.

If you get any offers there, you can check the person's "heat" rating in their sig (heat is like ebay's feedback ratings).
ChyneseGUY
+20|6496
id buy it since my dad threw out my desktop but there are two problems

1. i have the money but its in a bank account
2. my dad has the PIN and the atm card to my bank account
3. even if i could get the money, id have no chance of sneaking it past my nazi dad. theres a better chance volx will stop prone spamming then me trying to get that computer into my house

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard