Bitter_n_Twisted
Banned
+0|6458
Um I am some what of a noob what is the wall hack??? not how to do it, just what is it and why bother to do it???
lehter
+4|6461

Bitter_n_Twisted wrote:

Um I am some what of a noob what is the wall hack??? not how to do it, just what is it and why bother to do it???
Like stated above, it's not a hack, but a glitch or exploit.

It allows one to get inside the walls of an otherwise unaccessible building.
Because the building is not modeled for people to be inside, only the outside of the wall is inpenetrable. But anyone who is inside, can see, shoot and move out freely.

Which in practice makes the ones inside invulnerable to fire from outside, but allows them to kill others outside.
Teflonspray
+2|6481
Sounds to me it gets old pretty fast just laying there, inside the building, mowing down helpless people.
DankmanHightimes
+24|6512|atlanta GA
these guys need to get a life..

i caught on a few mins ago..... BAS-3..
http://bf2s.com/player/48581298/

https://img172.imageshack.us/img172/6031/screen018vz4.jpg

Last edited by DankmanHightimes (2006-09-07 09:43:25)

DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6476|cuntshitlake

Simply report him
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
James-m
+28|6562|England

Colony wrote:

Godhatch wrote:

does it matter if it's a hack or a glitch, everyone knows what he's talking about so why make such a big deal out of it?
Hack is a third party program there is a difference so call it what it is simple as that.

and its hearing people say we have a h4x0|2 here zomg hacker gets old.
whats h4x0|2 zomg mean? sorry im not with gamer language. thank god.
BigTex
+1|6463

dknessfalls wrote:

bakarocket wrote:

If a hack takes that much work, it needs the cooperation of the entire team. If the entire MEC team is attempting to cheat by entering the hotel, you're on the wrong server.
it took 3 of us to completely do the hack, 1 commander and 2 engineers, of course we practiced it on our own server, but with the right precision, it can be done in any other server in a matter of minutes
If it takes the commander and two other players just to get in the wall at the beginning of the round in Karkand, whats the point?  By then you've already used the commander for a pointless glitch at one of the most important times of the match.  By the time your inside you've already lost the match and they probably have already taken the hotel flag.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6759|The United Center

DankmanHightimes wrote:

these guys need to get a life..

i caught on a few mins ago..... BAS-3..
http://bf2s.com/player/48581298/

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/6031 … 018vz4.jpg
The server message up top says enough as it is...
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6473

R3v4n wrote:

RedneckSloth wrote:

Eboreus wrote:

I wonder why people are even fucking trying to do that?! The problem about glitches is they will only work as long as people try it. And with people like you around, trying, making videos and (planning) to show them to the public it doesn't get any better.
Of course EA should fix it properly but you should be old and mature enough NOT to use it anyway.
What he said.
On the other side the more people that do it the faster it will be fixed via reports to EA etc.  so i say make this vid get as many people as you Can doing ti and then every one report it to EA, then maybe they will fix it, but you all know that this is the last patch, EA are throughing BF2 out the window.
um, 1.4 is to be the last patch! so reconsider that... if you guys would just stop trying to hack we wouldnt have any more problems with it...
02fxnmaurer
+75|6494|Birmingham UK
people take this glitch out of proportion simply let them cheat spawn some other place, at the end of the day there the crap players, whats the point when soon enuf a new game will come out an they will be glitching tht
IRONCHEF
+385|6503|Northern California
Reporting doesn't do shit.  The two assheads that were doing it one day I got THIS screenshot are still fully statted and probably killing unsuspecting noobs who run by the hotel.

Oh yeah, this the other hacker who killed me from inside the hotel, twice..and he was my commander.. http://bf2s.com/player/76073099/

NOtice he's NOT a vehicle whore, but he has excellent K/D with sniper and assault rifles..oh, and he only plays karkand..hmmm  pretty nice K/D for a young sergeant like this fucker...

Last edited by IRONCHEF (2006-09-07 13:58:32)

bennisboy
+829|6659|Poundland

dknessfalls wrote:

mod: quote removed
please don't post it, keep it to yourself and hope the exploiters don't find out. You probably think its best to make one, but send it to EA or something, cos there are people than will use and exploit it
-=AudigyXi=-
+18|6668
So this would be a written confession he does it, good send it in. dumass
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6536|Little blue planet, milky way

lehter wrote:

In 1.3, EA added a kill zone in the hotel under the flag.

Why didn't they extend the kill zone to cover the whole inside of the hotel, and other buildings in different maps, too? Would've solved all wall glitch problems for good. Simple principle: You shouldn't be there, so die.
That was a feature of 1.3 ? As best I can tell, it's to do with trying to pass from one building to another while being "inside" the building. I dont think it' s a "killzone" as such. But then again, I've never really tried getting under the actual flag, nor have I seen anyone there.... EVER.

But a TRUE "killzone" inside ANY inaccessible building WOULD be a great touch. And a great way to prevent future exploits of this kind.
TheSuicideCommando
+3|6481|General Quarters-Argentina
That n00bs who use the hotel glitch are virgins fat boys who hasnt any better thing to do than that. They think that they are pro killing people who CANT defend against it, he is really a pro or a just Michael Jackson son ?

Come on, lets find him, fuck him, and lets tell his mother that his son is a bitch like her
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6660

TheSuicideCommando wrote:

That n00bs who use the hotel glitch are virgins fat boys who hasnt any better thing to do than that. They think that they are pro killing people who CANT defend against it, he is really a pro or a just Michael Jackson son ?

Come on, lets find him, fuck him, and lets tell his mother that his son is a bitch like her
okay he's a glitch abuser maybe but it looks a bit as if you even had some more serious issues. of course what he does sucks but thats no real reason to be so far off the hook

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard