sneakers-n-ointment
+8|6471|chicago
I was laughing to myself about an hour ago, while I was reading a thread about straping cars in BF2 with C4 and ghosting them into tanks, and how it's like real car bombing, and then for some reason the high pitched war cry "alalalalalalalalalalalah!" came to mind, and I started doing it. Then my mom and gf came into my room and were like, "lol wtf creep."
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6576|Area 51

sneakers-n-ointment wrote:

I was laughing to myself about an hour ago, while I was reading a thread about straping cars in BF2 with C4 and ghosting them into tanks, and how it's like real car bombing, and then for some reason the high pitched war cry "alalalalalalalalalalalah!" came to mind, and I started doing it. Then my mom and gf came into my room and were like, "lol wtf creep."
lol
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6785|Nova Scotia, Canada

Damn, that title made me think this was a Fancy Pollux thread!
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6533

Prodie wrote:

DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6474|cuntshitlake

Darn man. u're outta ur mind..
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6719|NL

so? I dont'see what's wrong with making funny noises to amuse yourself or repeat funny lines...
WarmPudgy
+41|6599|Arkansas
i often scream out ENEMY BOAT SPOTTED!! on vent sometimes

other than that i just talk to my self a bit
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6704

ig88 wrote:

Prodie wrote:

King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6608|Seattle

and then for some reason the high pitched war cry "alalalalalalalalalalalah!"
No, no my friend. Only teh women do that.

https://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/7f57a5a62e.jpg

Last edited by King_County_Downy (2006-09-06 12:36:56)

Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6720|Charlie One Alpha
I was playing BF2 with my headset on, using VOIP. I wasn't talking, just listening.
At one point I decide to jihad-jeep someone, and yell into the microphone: "ALLAAAAH ACKBAAAR'.
My housemates thought I had gone crazy. Because I was wearing my headset they hadn't heard any BF2 sounds, and didn't even know I was playing a game so they just heard me yelling that really loud, seemingly out of the blue. Good times.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
topthrill05
+125|6589|Rochester NY USA
I talk to myslef as well. Old habit that carries over.
sneakers-n-ointment
+8|6471|chicago
Lol, maybe it is only the women, but I must have gotten the idea from Team America.
bennisboy
+829|6657|Poundland

lol plentu of times, especially when out on the street, then I can't stop laughing. best one was when I was in my economics class, daydreaming, forgot I was there and did one of the loudest farts ever, the floor actually vibrated. Quick thinking meant I blamed the kid next to me who got sent out
sneakers-n-ointment
+8|6471|chicago
I day dream during my US History class a lot. My teacher does these hour and a half lectures and I just can't pay attention. One time I was reading this book and a character made a weird face, and I kept trying to immitate it. When I finally got it I looked over at the clock to see if I could leave yet, and this girl was looking at me really confused.
revolution.inc
Pass
+35|6782|Phoenix, Az

I hope you don't live with both your mom and gf...
savage022269
+4|6454
I fell off a ladder once and my son came out on the porch and the first thing he said when he saw me in the holly bushes was "Unit Down!"  I used to play C&C allot prior to BF...  and yes I'm one of those old dudes that play this game...   Watch out sonny.
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6786
My friend drew the stupidest/not really fun thing during Calc once and I litterally busted out laughing, which made him bust out laughing. So we sat there with our faces on the desk trying to stop cracking up for about a minute while the entire class just sat there staring at us. I don't know why it was so fuckin' funny either.
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6665|Teesside, UK

Sgt_Sieg wrote:

So we sat there with our faces on the desk trying to stop cracking up for about a minute while the entire class just sat there staring at us.
Similar thing happened to me a few years ago.  I got in to the lift at work with around 5 colleagues and a woman from the floor below us and for some reason the 6 of us all started grinning and trying not to laugh.  She was looking straight at me trying to see why I was grinning.

The poor woman stepped out the lift and before the doors even closed the lot of us burst out laughing.  Bet she was feeling paranoid for the whole day.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6777|Cambridge (UK)

LaidBackNinja wrote:

At one point I decide to jihad-jeep someone, and yell into the microphone: "ALLAAAAH ACKBAAAR'.
LOL! you're lucky the neighbours didn't get the anti-terrorist squad round!
BlackPlague
Banned
+16|6538
Only I! can do that! >_<
GermanLegionaire
...performing headshots!
+46|6596|Hamburg / Germany

ig88 wrote:

Prodie wrote:

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard