Chou
+737|6801
Maybe it's just me but I think EA is run by the happy tree friends, and their commanding officer is Flippy.

Last edited by Choumichel (2005-12-03 14:08:11)

REDTEAM
Banned
+0|6733|Pleasanton,CA
The stats seem to be working fine at this site

http://www.paradroid.net/bf2stats/
{DGC}{jr.}Blitzkrieg
+10|6846|Arizona
.....nevermind....i just read about 5 topics of how the login stuff aint working today...i just caught myself from gettin flamed, woot!

Last edited by {DGC}{jr.}Blitzkrieg (2005-12-03 14:13:32)

Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6766|United States of America

Choumichel wrote:

Maybe it's just me but I think EA is run by the happy tree friends, and their commanding officer is Flippy.
I love happy tree friends! It's so funny!  My friends all get queezy from it but thats ok because i still enjoy it.
Quetzalcoatl69
Hooked on Phonics... ...worked for me!
+0|6749|California

REDTEAM wrote:

The stats seem to be working fine at this site

http://www.paradroid.net/bf2stats/
Congratulations to them for probably being part of the problem.
AoP
+1|6763

Quetzalcoatl69 wrote:

Congratulations to them for probably being part of the problem.
If so, I have to wonder why EA does not lock out all of these peers which do not use the new feed like this BF2s.com does for example - or perhaps even threaten them with legal action. Configuring a server to deny requests from certain IP-numbers or -blocks is not that much of a challenge I'd say.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6858|"Frisco"

Getting around that is pretty easy, however, as I did it myself in the past. They've made it a good deal tougher to use that service. All in all, they should just drop BFHQ and buy my site out as the official and provide the XML feed as is.

Who cares to check their stats in game anyway?
HankReardenJr
+0|6730

chuyskywalker wrote:

Getting around that is pretty easy, however, as I did it myself in the past. They've made it a good deal tougher to use that service. All in all, they should just drop BFHQ and buy my site out as the official and provide the XML feed as is.

I've been around a while, but just now registered to tell you that you have the best stat site I have seen. I like being able to see what I need & what I have already got, stat wise, towards getting an award. (example: I need 2 more hours as squad leader for an award) Anyway, great job! Looking forward to the service resuming.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6731|California

my stats havent updated on this site since November 22nd, and everytime i check the "next update" slot, it says 23seconds, but it doesnt!
mbolton2005
+0|6730|Wherever I may roam

HankReardenJr wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

I've been around a while, but just now registered to tell you that you have the best stat site I have seen. I like being able to see what I need & what I have already got, stat wise, towards getting an award. (example: I need 2 more hours as squad leader for an award) Anyway, great job! Looking forward to the service resuming.
I must echo the sentiments of the previous poster.  I've been reading for a while and decided to register today.  I suppose that makes me a lurker. LOL.  Anyways, I appreciate all the efforts that you've put into this site Chuy and look forward to whatever you have coming next for us.

And I won't be adding a medal/ribbons/badges/stats signature to my post because my stats suck and I know this already.
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6751|United States
You think clicking on BFHQ took awhile, click on the Leaderboard button.  That was my big mistake of the day.
ReconSOC
+0|6779
It's amazing to me how they fix one thing then screw up another and then break what was already broken. lol
Wolverine2003
+0|6748
Mine didn't...this is the only stats site where mine will not update.  All the other sites have my stats updated, except this one.
ReconSOC
+0|6779

Wolverine2003 wrote:

Mine didn't...this is the only stats site where mine will not update.  All the other sites have my stats updated, except this one.
You are wrong.

Go here http://www.gameslave.co.uk/bfparser.cfm and put your name in.  What happens? It times out.  Go anywhere else and the stats will not be functional as of last night.
US_JackHammer
+1|6737
Ive been coming to this site to check my stats since the game very first came out.. The site ownership has changed hands several times, and with each new owner better updates have come. This is by far the best that it has ever been, Definatly the best stat site out there... and as Chuy said why bother with the in game BFHQ? This is twice as loaded with information, and it gets the data and the same time. I have 2 computers side by side, so I Have one game open playing Bf2, and the other computer on my stat page, so I can check what I need to go for next
SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6733|Toronto, ON, CAN

Bert10099 wrote:

You think clicking on BFHQ took awhile, click on the Leaderboard button.  That was my big mistake of the day.
I almost had my Pepsi come out my nose when I read this....

I made the same mistake last night, and it was a mixed blessing... while I didn't find out if I received my new medals I fought for, I did realize that it was 2 o'clock in the morning, and I needed to get to bed... I haven't slept so good, and I have EA's mishap to thank for it!

Chuy, I read your note about having EA / Dice buy your services... it could happen, so careful what you wish for! Anyone else remember what happened to the most successful modding group for bf1942 (Desert Combat for those who have short memories)

Great site, good updates, and always a fan!

Going back to watching the Leafs / Sharks game... it is a close call tonight!
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6858|"Frisco"

US_JackHammer wrote:

The site ownership has changed hands several times, and with each new owner better updates have come. This is by far the best that it has ever been, Definatly the best stat site out there...
Minor correction, this site has never left my oversight. It start at as a small script on jrm.cc, went through that host, two others, and now lives here on my dedicated server machine.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6803|Jupiter
OMG chuy if you sold this site to EA/DICE, they would turn it into a 50$ a month membership fee full of bullcrap!
I love ya chuy, well not exactly, just your work you have done to the site, once i earn a buck from banging the next door neighbor i will donate
US_JackHammer
+1|6737

chuyskywalker wrote:

US_JackHammer wrote:

The site ownership has changed hands several times, and with each new owner better updates have come. This is by far the best that it has ever been, Definatly the best stat site out there...
Minor correction, this site has never left my oversight. It start at as a small script on jrm.cc, went through that host, two others, and now lives here on my dedicated server machine.
The actual stat site... not the Ubar site?

I just saved the stat part as a favourite, and ive seen it progress.. about 4 months ago before the patch came out that changed hours need with each kit from 1,000 to 100 I remember reading on here that the guys server couldnt handle it so he was transferring/selling it to somebody else... perhaps I misread it.. but i could have sworn...
AoP
+1|6763

chuyskywalker wrote:

Well, seriously: I prefer checking my stats on this site to checking them in BFHQ - a lot. I have all relevant information in one place and obviously it's a lot more reliable and faster than BFHQ...

Therefore, where can I sign that petition to make BF2S.com the official stats site?
Wolverine2003
+0|6748

ReconSOC wrote:

Wolverine2003 wrote:

You are wrong.

Go here http://www.gameslave.co.uk/bfparser.cfm and put your name in.  What happens? It times out.  Go anywhere else and the stats will not be functional as of last night.
I'm talking about since Nov 19.  This site is the only one I've been to that will not update my stats.

http://bf2stats.nsvr.info/player/wolverine2003/
http://bf2tracker.com/portal.php
http://www.paradroid.net/bf2stats/bf2st … mp;lang=en

Those updates my stats.  Those are the other sites I use.  Why can those update, but this one cannot?

In fact...I just got done playing and they are updated as of TODAY.

Last edited by Wolverine2003 (2005-12-03 19:58:35)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6757|The United Center
Well, good news, looks like the stats are updating again.  I noticed I was put back into the queue, waited a few minutes...BAM new stats.
G.I.JOE¤MFA¤
+3|6740|Wherever Uncle Sams Needs Me.
awsome its updating now!!!

got my first gold today...AT
SnobbyBoss
SAS Medic
+18|6750

chuyskywalker wrote:

Update #2. It's now morning and the EA XML server is still crapping out. I've turned off the queu for the time being in order to, perchance, give their server a moments piece while they hopefully sort this out. I'll check it at some intervals today to see if they've fixed anything.

Also, while I know I'm missing stats, I'm almost ready to unvail a big new part of BF2S that might be able to tide ya'll over till they fix the stats next weekend
A BF2 Game that does not have any bugs what so ever.
Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel
+1|6791|Alabama Coast, USA

Wolverine2003 wrote:

This site is the only one I've been to that will not update my stats.
As has been stated repeatedly, that's because those sites are using the old feed that they're not supposed to use... it's the new feed that is breaking.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard