CameronPoe
+2,925|6525
VERBAL WARFARE BECOMES VIRTUAL WARFARE!

Date: Saturday 16/09/06
Time: 10am, Los Angeles; 11am, Denver; 12pm, Chicago; 1pm, New York; 2pm, Buenos Aires; 6pm, Dublin; 7pm, Berlin; 8pm, Gaza City; 9pm, Moscow; 1am, Beijing; 4am, Sydney; 6am, Wellington
Server Details: US Server 216.32.73.163, a European Server will not be used (save it for the rematch!)
Non-Americans please test this server to check your ping and how you find it:
My ping hovered between 150 and 160, not too bad IMO.

Team NeoCon:

Darth_Fleder                                     ...Darth_Fleder, Lt. Colonel, Provisional Commander   [United States of America]
JaMDuDe                                          ...JaMDuDe, Lt. Colonel   [United States of America]
ImposedThreat                                 ...ImposedThreat, Captain   [United States of America]
-OE-StormSurge                               ...Kmarion, 1st Lt.   [United States of America]
superfly_cox                                     ...superfly_cox, 1st Lt.   [United States of America/Romania]
Belcorwyn                                        ...TheBelcorwyn, 2nd Lt.   [United States of America]
-=NHB=- Bananahands                      ...-=NHB=- Bananahands, 2nd Lt.   [United States of America]
Lowing                                             ...Lowing, 2nd Lt.   [United States of America] 
CC-Marley                                        ...CC-Marley, 2nd Lt.   [United States of America]
Miller555                                          ...Miller, Sgt. Major   [United States of America]
Horseman77                                     ...Horseman 77, 1st Sgt.   [United States of America]
AlbertWesker[RE]                              ...AlbertWesker[RE], 1st Sgt.   [United States of America]
|ZPG|-=M1Lightning=-                       ...M1-Lightning, 1st Sgt.   [United States of America]
s3v3ns1xtw0                                     ...[1FR]S3v3N, 1st Sgt.  [United States of America]
SEREMAKER                                      ...SEREMAKER, 1st Sgt.   [United States of America]
c0mplex1ty                                       ...c0mplex1ty, 1st Sgt.   [United States of America]
PuckMercury                                     ...PuckMercury, Gunnery Sgt.   [United States of America]
yerded                                             ...ATG, Gunnery Sgt.   [United States of America]
Colfax                                              ...Colfax, Gunnery Sgt.   [United States of America]             
ytkracker                                         ...kr@cker, Gunnery Sgt.   [United States of America] 
cyborg_ninja-117                              ...cyborg_ninja-117, Captain   [Taiwan] - ping/time permitting -
id.Pubic                                            ...Pubic, 1st Sgt.   [New Zealand] - ping/time permitting -

Team TreeHugger:

LtSerge                                            ...SergeRiver, 1st Lt.,  Provisional Commander    [Argentina]
Easter1916                                       ...CameronPoe, 1st Sgt.   [Republic of Ireland]
JahManRed                                       ...JahManRed, Master Sgt.   [Ireland]
B.Schuss                                          ...B.Schuss, 2nd Lt.   [Germany]
BEE_Grim_Reaper                             ...BEE_Grim_Reaper, 1st Sgt.   [Germany]
ghettoperson                                     ...ghettoperson, 1st Sgt.   [United Kingdom]
Bertster7                                          ...Bertster7, 1st Sgt.   [United Kingdom]
knightnifer                                        ...knightnufer, 1st Sgt. [United Kingdom]
PointInCase                                      ...UnOriginalNuttah, Private 1st Class   [United Kingdom/Afghanistan]
ougat                                               ...Oug, 1st. Sgt.   [Greece]
PRiMACORD                                      ...PRiMACORD, Lt. Colonel   [Canada]
Spumantiii                                        ...Spumantiii, Lt. Colonel   [Canada]
niclangdon                                        ...Nicholas Langdon, Captain   [Canada]
JimmyBotswana                                ...JimmyBotswana, 1st Sgt.   [Canada]
$umfug_dub$hed                              ...spastic bullet, 1st Sgt.   [Canada]
Vampira_NB                                     ...Vampira_NB, 1st Sgt.   [Canada]
[WU]KEN-JENNINGS                          ...KEN-JENNINGS, Captain   [United States of America]
Spearhead*91                                  ...Spearhead, 1st Sgt.   [United States of America] 
LogicalMayhem                                  ...jonsimon, 1st Sgt.   [United States of America]
cpt.fass                                            ...cpt.fass1, 1st Sgt.   [United States of America]
The_ShipBuilder                                ...The_ShipBuilder, Gunnery Sgt.   [United States of America]
Wasd3r                                             ...Wasder, 1st Sgt.   [Russia]
Bubbalo                                            ...Bubbalo, 1st Sgt.  [Australia] - ping/time permitting -

[No doubt some people will not be able to make it and others will have serious ping issues]

MAPS

Maps will be 64 player, 20 v 20, maps.

I've called time on the map selection process and we will go with the following rotation (based on the feedback):
- Mashtuur City
- Shonghua Stalemate
- Sharqui Peninsula
- The Road to Jalalabad

NOTE

If you are a "Filthy Commy Liberal Tree-Hugging Islamonazi-Appeasing Conspiracy Theorist" you must prefix your username with the tag [Lib] on the day of battle.

If you are a "Warmongering Oil-Guzzling Neo-Con Imperialist-Fascist Bible Belt Zionazi" you must prefix your username with the tag [Con] on the day of battle.

RULES

PLAY FAIR!
DO NOT PUNISH FOR ACCIDENTAL TEAMKILLS!
DO NOT USE ARTILLERY ON UNCAPTURABLE BASES!
SQUAD UP!

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-09-15 11:00:05)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6525
Official list of NeoCons - as at time thread was closed:
Darth_Fleder, Alexanderthegrape (ATG), Lowing, Horseman 77, Kr@cker,
Erkut.hv, Kmarion, GATOR591957, King_County_Downy, -=NHB=- Bananahands, Pug,
Major_Spittle, JG1567JG, USmarine, unnamednewbie13, cyborg_ninja-117, lavadisk,
JaMDuDe, Capt. Foley, Rawls, ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ, G3|Genius, Lisik, LibSl@yer, FadedSteve, whittsend
jord, delta4bravo*nl*, ozzi92, easy-skanking, tvmissleman, SEREMAKER, TheRealRyanRay,
USAFDude_1988, BigmacK192, KnowMeByTrailOfDead, james-m, Miller, ImposedThreat,
SFCCDailey, M1-Lightning, |AIA| DAS, Puckmercury, Vintageologist, KX500Racer, CC-Marley,
jonnykill, (T)eflon(S)hadow, c0mplex1ty, <[onex]>Headstone, {BMF}*Frank_The_Tank,
ssj3barua, Colfax

Official list of TreeHuggers - as at time thread was closed:
B. Schuss, CameronPoe, KEN-JENNINGS, Marconius, spastic bullet, Bubbalo, JahManRed,
Spearhead, jonsimon, Spumantii, HM1{N}, aardfrith, Vilham, Viper38, Parthian1000,
Oug, UnOriginalNuttah, alpinestar, DonFck, BN, Herr_Smitty, Konfusion0, TeamZephyr,
Bertster7, PRiMACORD, Spark, Varegg, arson, Rosse_modest, chuckle_hound, DaReJa,
kessel!, xXSarnathXx, Mekstizzle, TunaCommy, cpt.fass1, Vampira_NB, mafia996630,
ImmortalTechnique, LaidBackNinja, knightnufer, one_of_ten, DaReJa, Snipedya14,
Nicholas Langdon, --->[Your]Phobia<---, Wasder, The_Shipbuilder

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-09-06 08:51:43)

S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6488|Montucky
Even though i'm an "On the Fencer", I can play for which ever side needs a player.

s3v3ns1xtw0, 1st Sgt  [USA]

Last edited by [1FR]S3v3N (2006-09-06 03:43:44)

oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6489|Πάϊ
where do we sign up?
ƒ³
vedds
+52|6725|Christchurch New Zealand
Im in for the Neo-cons, ping permitting

vedds - 1st sargeant New Zealand
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Neo's on the list please pm me.. I have some info.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina
I thought I'd be added to the tree-huggers team, I'm a pretty good commander.  Username LtSerge.  I'm 1st Lieutenant at the moment.  Besides I like to use C4, since I'm a terrorist lap dog.

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-09-06 04:30:01)

BVC
+325|6666
Can you add me please?  ping/time permitting of course.  I'm somewhat middle-of-the road, so I'm happy to play for either side to even the numbers.

id.Pubic, Pubic, 1st Sgt, [New Zealand]

I just realised the neocons are a bit lacking, so just chuck me there.

Last edited by Pubic (2006-09-06 04:51:48)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6525
Maybe we should expand how many players should be involved: additional liberal thinkers are inundating the tree-hugger team.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-09-06 05:10:36)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

CameronPoe wrote:

Maybe we should expand how many players should be involved: liberal thinkers are inundating the tree-hugger team.
Add me on the zionist team if you want I have no problem.  It's a game.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

sergeriver wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Maybe we should expand how many players should be involved: liberal thinkers are inundating the tree-hugger team.
We'll expand the number of players rather than letting you have to go over to the dark side. Chances are there'll be a few dropouts anyway. We shouldn't place treehuggers on the neocon team or vice versa - it would take away from the rivalry and bloodthirstiness...
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

CameronPoe wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

We'll expand the number of players rather than letting you have to go over to the dark side. Chances are there'll be a few dropouts anyway. We shouldn't place treehuggers on the neocon team or vice versa - it would take away from the rivalry and bloodthirstiness...
And it would be a great advantage for them having me there.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

CameronPoe wrote:

We shouldn't place treehuggers on the neocon team or vice versa - it would take away from the rivalry and bloodthirstiness...
A blood thirsty tree-hugger, now there is a thought..lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina
I can't wait to send Lowing to the sky with some terrorist C4.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Kmarion wrote:

Ok, screw the PM's I am not waiting 60 secs for each reply..
http://oe-hq.com/neocon/ <-- for the neo's on the list.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6623

Kmarion wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

He's giving 'em aimbots!  H4XX H4XX!!!!!!!11111111!!!!111111111
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

SHHHHH!!!!
Xbone Stormsurgezz
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6623

Kmarion wrote:

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

SHHHHH!!!!

anyway, wouldn't matter if you did, my 1337 infantry skills pwn all haxxors
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686
bf2 US server would be best, during a friday would be best
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525
I can't wait to get screenshots of pwning the likes of Lowing and Horseman 77. Where's Rawls? I want Rawls on that Neo-Con team!
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina
I dunno what to use with Lowing C4 or a nice sniper headshot.  But C4 is more likely for us to use I think.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6538|Mountains of NC

I'm on the NeoCon list and I'm ready to rock
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6712|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
Team Tree hugger!! IG-Calibre 2nd Lt  IRELAND - if you're playing POE -  if your only playing vBF2 forget it and give me a shout when you all grow some balls and start playing POE

Last edited by IG-Calibre (2006-09-06 07:18:59)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

IG-Calibre wrote:

Team Tree hugger!! IG-Calibre 2nd Lt  IRELAND - if you're playing POE -  if your only playing vBF2 forget it and give me a shout when you all grow some balls and start playing POE
My Balls
http://stormsurge.us/poe/team.html
Xbone Stormsurgezz
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6489|Πάϊ
how come I'm a sub?? I wanna play sob

cmon Cam make teams larger!!!
ƒ³

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard