Lionbeat
+9|6799|LONDON
@ Sgt_Bob05 - You have spent over 37 days of your life playing this game. If you had been born 37 days ago, you would have developed sensory/intellectual powers to associate one event following another, you would now be able to respond to the sound of speech with vowel-like sounds and enjoy being held and spoken to .

But as it stands, you've just achieved a couple of nice medals, but are missing a lot of infantry expert badges considering time played. You love planes and, to a slightly lesser degree, armour. Do some more ground pounding soldier! Less Medic and plane whoring!

LION

Last edited by Lionbeat (2006-09-05 05:56:12)

Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6854|Australia

Lionbeat wrote:

@ Sgt_Bob05 - You have spent over 37 days of your life playing this game. If you had been born 37 days ago, you would have developed sensory/intellectual powers to associate one event following another, you would now be able to respond to the sound of speech with vowel-like sounds and enjoy being held and spoken to .

But as it stands, you've just achieved a couple of nice medals, but are missing a lot of infantry expert badges considering time played. You love planes and, to a slightly lesser degree, armour. Do some more ground pounding soldier! Less Medic and plane whoring!

LION
Thats definitely a different way of putting it. But i bought the game the day it came out and its the only one i've played since. 2hrs a day isn't to bad IMO
Lionbeat
+9|6799|LONDON
LOL.

Yeh, it always cracks me up how much time I've spent playing this game...

Nice one.
bingobones
+6|6878|London, UK
pls rate me
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6638|England
You have a nice SPM and KDR you also look like a team player but your most played map is'nt karkand, so you my freind DONT GET A COOKIE!
Lionbeat
+9|6799|LONDON
rate me, i bin werkin!
LostFate
+95|6638|England
Lionbeat, you have good accuracy and a good amount of medals but may i suggest playing the medic or support kit? there alot more usful.
sparrowpisuke
Fractalman
+27|6598|Barcelona
LostFate:

Good SPM and great K/D ratio.
Many gold medals considering your hours of game.
There's life out of karkand and wake...
Run away if you see him with a grenade in the hand xD
Lionbeat
+9|6799|LONDON
I'm just enjopying getting kills with the Assault kit at the minute! F2000 style!

Working on getting the K ratio to 1:1 - it's going ok.

Nice one Lost - add me to your X-Fire.
Blumpkins
+5|6598
Not bad stats, lionbeat.  KD ratio is climbing I see, and looks like you play a variety of maps.  Shotgun KD needs some help, go get some of those badges!  Overall not bad, you'll improve.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6942|Singapore

Not bad at all mmm
lye_in_wait
Banned
+2|6608|Vatican City
Nice, very nice.  But you are a teamkilling machine.
gazzie
Pulls out gun, Watch him run
+39|6875|England
Nice claymore ratio lye_in_wait
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6719|England

@ G4ZZI3

Nice KD, accuracy and SPM. Massive karkand player, so I rate you down for that A captain with 614 hours and only 60 as PLA, pretty much all of which has come from Wake looking at the other chinese maps play time.
Nice collection of awards, and considering you're a city map/karkand player - only 12% of kills in Armour, which is impressive for a high rank. Very unusual, but that might be down to your love of the commander role with a WCR to prove it!
I also like how you've spent a LOT of time as assault and its your 2nd most played kit. Thats a rarity, so kudos for not just being a karkand medic whore

Good shit, keep it up. Try to play other maps though - PLA maps (other than Wake) in particular.

Last edited by Snake (2006-09-05 11:16:37)

LostFate
+95|6638|England
Nice SPM An KDR! i love your fav map ! nice accuracy and rank too.
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6804|United States
nice k/d ratio and spk 8/10
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6898|The Island of Carls Jr.
Private_Adam: + Points for staying away from a tank. Great assortment of awards, especially the Sharpshooter Infantry Medal. I see a string of Expert SF Badges just waiting to be awarded!
SgtMelee
+2|6624|Tewksbury
wow you guys are fn crazy.... and sarge your my hero
RD_The_Dog
+87|6690
SgtMelee.....not the greatest stats.  Over 1/3 of your kills are in a tank, and your KPM isnt great.  Get out their and grab an AK or a PKM and get those combat stats up!  You've got a nice balance between kits though, good job.  Props can be given for not being a Medic g36e whore.

You need to work on your infantry stats. only 37% of kills on foot.  Thats a little low.  And remember, its not all about stats, its about Fun.  So if your having fun playing, fuck what your stats look like.

That being said, kicking ass is lots of fun too.
SgtMelee
+2|6624|Tewksbury
hey thanx for ranking my stats... im suprised the picture is there.. i made it 5min ago and posted this previous to updated my sig..???wierd   btw very nice stats= holy shite

Last edited by SgtMelee (2006-09-05 20:20:15)

RD_The_Dog
+87|6690
I just clicked on "Stats" under your name on the left hand side of your screen.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6942|Singapore

Biased, but i have nothing but wonderful things to say about sharqi fans. Awesome SPM, good groundpounder, at LEAST you play 3x city maps instead of fuckand.

GO YOU DIRTY DAWG
twiistaaa
+87|6821|mexico
helo+sharqi whore i guess . nice spm and kdr. need to get that explosives badge like me
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6690|Search Whore killing fields

twiistaaa wrote:

helo+sharqi whore i guess . nice spm and kdr. need to get that explosives badge like me
Work on your carbines. The m4 can be a deadly headshotter. Armor whore. Armor whores are good .
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6862

DirtyMexican wrote:

Work on your carbines. The m4 can be a deadly headshotter. Armor whore. Armor whores are good .
to much lone wolfing...
ยป You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard