SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6728|USA
Last night I finished the requirements for the WCR but guess what? I don't have it. Anyone know if there is something more than just the requirements shown in UBAR to get the ribbon? Any help would be appreciated.

RIP Croc Hunter
Ben>You
+90|6538
Just jump in a server and try being commander, the stat servers take a bit to register when you've done something somtime, surely you've realized this after playing for 500+ hours..?
[2MC]Golarin
+6|6562
I have noticed, this happens a lot with some of the ribbons and badges, and Especially ranks.
Sometimes all you have to do is log in and get a kill, because it didnt register the last time you played.

Try it.

LIke the other night, for some freak of nature, I only had 8 kills as the commander, when low and behold I got my Vet anti tank.  Later that round I got my Vet Command too, which was awesome.
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6728|USA

Ben>You wrote:

Just jump in a server and try being commander, the stat servers take a bit to register when you've done something somtime, surely you've realized this after playing for 500+ hours..?
Oh yea, I have definately seen that happen. But the curious thing is that even after reaching the requirements and then going through another round as commander I would have thought that I would have gotten the ribbon by now. Oh well, I'll just give it some time. EA is hopefully busy getting ready to release the patch.
syndicat111
+39|6691|UK
you prob got vet anti tank cos of arty kills
Im do for promotion to major, as i have over 11500 points, just have to wait for it to register
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6728|USA
Is the WCR awarded in game?
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6772|San Antonio, Texas

SFCCDailey wrote:

Is the WCR awarded in game?
Yes.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6707|Howell, Mi USA
Yes it is awarded in game. congrats on getting it. when u do, that is
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6746|Oslo, Norway
Easy, just search for similar problems...
Ben>You
+90|6538

WilhelmSissener wrote:

Easy, just search for similar problems...
QFE
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6536|Little blue planet, milky way
I got mine the next three games I logged into... It's something to do with the ribbon having no IAR requirements. When this is the case, you get awarded the ribbon/badge/medal once the account server has registered, and SENT the registered data to the server you're playing on. In theory you should get it if you just play on. However, as most people suggest just wait 6+ hours and the info will be propogated to the next server you log into.
[2MC]Golarin
+6|6562

syndicat111 wrote:

you prob got vet anti tank cos of arty kills
Im do for promotion to major, as i have over 11500 points, just have to wait for it to register
So, Arty Kills don't show up under the kills section of the scoreboard, but count towards global and kit scores. Sweet!
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6639|Warlord

SFCCDailey wrote:

Last night I finished the requirements for the WCR...
Congrats! That's one heck of a long time commanding.

Hopefully it'll pop up next time you play. The awards are a bit buggy as we all know.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6536|the Netherlands
War College ribbon

* Stats:
      - 100h command time √
      - 200 wins √
      - 25,000 command points
      75.54%

18,884 of 25,000. Earning 6,116 should take you about 182 days.

Its a long road ... congrats to all who have earned it. Good Work !!

Last edited by Tjasso (2007-01-16 18:49:34)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard