Chou
+737|6817
https://xs206.xs.to/xs206/06361/steve.GIF
I made this sig to pay my respect and I received some questions about it.

so feel free to use it, not a problem.

Thanks

Last edited by Choumichel (2006-09-15 05:39:36)

jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6552|Singapore
green/croc colour might be nicer
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6800|Noizyland

Black in mourning you fool.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6505|Vancouver, USA
Nice job.  Great to see someone out there paying their respects to the man who brought us the word "criky".
I was blown away when the news hit me that he died, pretty sad stuff.  +1 for the sig.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6800|Noizyland

Thought I'd add this cartoon to this thread as well:
https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f266/Tyferra/scott-irwin.jpg
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6746|California

and passes the primere stereotype of Aussies worldwide.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6681|Brisbane, Australia

Wrong. That guy who played Crocodile Dundee was the poster boy for Australian Sterotypes

Edit: Caus I cant fucking speel

Last edited by Sarrk (2006-09-04 22:57:23)

SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6685|The darkside of Denver
I want to know how he managed to get stung IN THE CHEST!! i could understand stepping on one and it getting you in the foot or the leg. But how did he manage to get stung in the chest!! Was he trying to give it a hug?
eagles1106
+269|6610|Marlton, New Jersey.

<SS>SonderKommando wrote:

I want to know how he managed to get stung IN THE CHEST!! i could understand stepping on one and it getting you in the foot or the leg. But how did he manage to get stung in the chest!! Was he trying to give it a hug?
Because, if you dont shuffle your feet and you do STEP on one, your able to give them enough leverage so that they may just be able to sting you in the chest...
Hyper
Banned
+154|6777

eagles1106 wrote:

Uh oh then, dont hate me for the sig I made 15 minutes ago ...honestly, I really do respect the man, he has balls...but eh....
i dont think *steve* cares about your sig

i lost respect for this guy the time i saw him with his kid in his arms in a crocodile pen,not cool.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6512|Melbourne

He was swimming above it and it turned and flicked its tail up at him.  thus been stabbed in the heart and causing a cardiac arrest.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6587

Cobra4545 wrote:

the man who brought us the word "criky".
Oh you have got to be kidding me.
eagles1106
+269|6610|Marlton, New Jersey.

R3v4n wrote:

He was swimming above it and it turned and flicked its tail up at him.  thus been stabbed in the heart and causing a cardiac arrest.
Oh, I just learned something today...I swear I thought he stepped on one...
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6681|Brisbane, Australia

He may have been leaning over the animal, standing in front of it, holding it

Me and my mates were talking about this at lunch, and one of them said, "Hey, he should've taken the barb out [Which he did, by the way] and stabbed that son-of-a-bitch in its heart, oh the irony!"

I wouldve liked to of heard of it, but I dont think he wouldve, its abit of a shock to find that he died in such a way. The man did wonders for Australian Tourism and The Australian Image

RIP
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6629|Philadelphia, PA
I liked Steve Irwin's show and his work. He was the only animal expert that was really interesting. His spirit lives on...
uk-anubis-uk
+21|6548
He will be missed no denying it!
He wrestled his fist croc at the age of 9 that gives me plenty of respect for him
bugger going near a croc anytime let alone when your just 9.

A lot of people slate/badmouth him, well the day they get in the water with a crocodile is the day i will have a reason to say something nice about them!
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6512|Melbourne

Big McLargehuge wrote:

I liked Steve Irwin's show and his work. He was the only animal expert that was really interesting. His spirit lives on...
Thats a funny movie, Yeah in AUS we had reports about him on every station.  Queensland police have the tape which showed his death and in a press release they say that the Sting ray felt intimidated with Steve and a camera man there and unfortunately Steve was swimming above it and it turned flicked its tail up and bolted, so Steve would not have been able to take the barb and stab it in him as it was a Punkture not a stabbing left there.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6691|NT, like Mick Dundee

uk-anubis-uk wrote:

He will be missed no denying it!
He wrestled his fist croc at the age of 9 that gives me plenty of respect for him
bugger going near a croc anytime let alone when your just 9.

A lot of people slate/badmouth him, well the day they get in the water with a crocodile is the day i will have a reason to say something nice about them!
I've been in the water with a salt water croc. In the wild... Didn't spot it until I'd gotten out (I used to live in Crocodile central, NT Australia...). I've also eaten crocodile meat, not bad.

I encourage anybody who hasn't to visit the NT, it's unlike anywhere else in the world. Also has some real shitholes too but we ignore them.

Last edited by Flecco (2006-09-05 00:15:20)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6559|Denmizzark!!
When did he die??
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6671
Australia has lost a true blue Aussie who was respected around the world and
especially to those Australians living overseas.

may you rest in peace STEVE
kimaera
+2|6478|Auburn,AL
someone make a penguin look alike of steve irwin
Mr.H@x0r
+54|6537

eagles1106 wrote:

Uh oh then, dont hate me for the sig I made 15 minutes ago ...honestly, I really do respect the man, he has balls...but eh....
WTF noob that sig is not funny in the slightest take it off now man
mad scotsman
+177|6634|scotland

Hyper wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

i dont think *steve* cares about your sig

i lost respect for this guy the time i saw him with his kid in his arms in a crocodile pen,not cool.
he has been working with crocs since he was a small boy,,,jumped on the back of a croc for the first time when he was like 8 of something,,he knows them better than anyone,,,i dont think he would do it if there was the slightest chance the croc would attack it,,,and it was a croc that has been in the zoo since it was hatched,,its a tame croc,,not a wild one,,,dont judge what you dont know.
megaboost
+14|6709|Englandshire
Nice thought +1

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard