Kyouteki
+27|6570
So there i was...having a hot round, i was 23 and 9 with only 14 tickets left to go, was about to gut me an unsuspecting sniper, had already stuck him twice and wondered why i was getting no kill for it, immediately began to get pissed...then BLAMMO, the icing on the cake!  I-net connection problem...i haven't been playing bf2 to much as of late, and i've always considered myself one of the more diehard players out there, but this is only my third time in about as many weeks to get on the game, and it's SHIT like that that has driven me away from it...well, that and artillery.  That may just be the single most annoying thing in game that isn't glitched, but aside from that, i don't know...i feel my love for the game fading faster than EA can patch it, how long have been waiting on this 1.4 patch?  Also, who's to say it will even be effective and fix the god damn problems anyway.  I'm sure there's a billion and one posts like this, so i won't go on any further...i'll instead just leave you with something to think about...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c … 23d61f4957

p.s.  Sorry for the cruddy link, i just couldn't find a better way to post this pic in a pinch, and for those curious...that myspace is a falsey, so no stalking me  .

Last edited by Kyouteki (2006-09-02 16:28:27)

Simon
basically
+838|6658|UK
lol good pic
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

the problem is you host your BF2 pictures on myspace
An7 NZ
+20|6572|Christchurch NewZealand
i play for fun. BF2 is not a chore. so if you thinks its a chore dont play it?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

Bye
Kyouteki
+27|6570
hence the p.s. explaining myself?  I know there are better ways, but alas, my grief had me to stricken with apathy to overcome and achieve something outside of what is considered 'trendy' or 'mainstream.'  I am a victim of popular culture!  Avast ye who approach myspace and abandon all hope!  Also...i seem to recall hinting that i wasn't playing bf2 that often for those of you Captain Obvious types out there who neglect to realize that...at any rate...what's so 'fun' about crashing every other game, whether that's to desktop, in game, or at the load screen?  Don't patronize me An7 NZ...i am far from simple.

Last edited by Kyouteki (2006-09-02 16:32:14)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

Kthxbye
Kyouteki
+27|6570

usmarine2005 wrote:

Kthxbye
Why so eager, do you fear the Kyouteki Reaper?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

Kyouteki wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Kthxbye
LOL.  Leave or don't leave, but make up your mind.  Unless you are a woman, then I understand the indecisiveness.
Kyouteki
+27|6570

usmarine2005 wrote:

Kyouteki wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Kthxbye
LOL.  Leave or don't leave, but make up your mind.  Unless you are a woman, then I understand the indecisiveness.
I'm touched that you're so concerned for my well being, especially considering i've never had the pleasure of meeting you on the battlefield, and besides, the topic isn't posted to give you guys hope that i am through here, merely a complaint...like so many other topics before me...boredom is a fierce enemy  .
RyansRangers
+2|6530
You made a whole myspace profile just to post that one pic. Wonder why it takes me so long to log in to myspace. Thanks Champ!
MastersMom
YOUR mom goes to college
+61|6655
I was going to post something mean but I just don't have the heart to do it.  So I'll simply say this:

Stop crying fag.
Kyouteki
+27|6570

MastersMom wrote:

I was going to post something mean but I just don't have the heart to do it.  So I'll simply say this:

Stop crying fag.
The worst part is...you're my clan mate, and i know people are gonna think you're serious when you say that, then they're gonna be bolstered by your bluster, not knowing that all along in real life, when you and i are in person, i wear the pants and you fetch me my will and command at my discretion, then it'll be a huge downhill shit storm from there of everyone bashing me for posting a good pic of a sniper about to get raped...i do believe you have a pimp hand coming your way when we see each other again...
TinMaN
+5|6448|Kansas City, KS, USA
i agree.  just this morning i'm officially saying "FUCKIT" because these motherfucking connection problems are pissing me off.  i was playing a good round of wake when we (usmc) just started to get a foothold on the island, then got icp.   fuck this bullshit, this isn't what i fucking paid for.  i know, nobody cares, but i have to vent somewhere, as i paid for the fucking game, i should be able to play it without it fucking up all the motherfucking time.  so, as of today, i'm not going to play the piece of shit game anymore until they make it better with 1.4.  and if that doesn't solve it, fuckem, i won't play at all.  nor 2142.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard