Hockey Nut
+243|6532|Boston, MA

Schlusi=[GER] wrote:

@137twozerosniper

nice K/D and acc, average SPM and W/L.
Karkand whore (like the most of us )
quiet good at using different kits... work on ur inf. stats

enjoy!
Great all around. Amazing W/L Ratio, great k:d ratio with a good SPM. Also very balanced out with kits and not too much time in vehicles either.
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6746|The Island of Carls Jr.
Nice medal count, its awesome how you use anti-tank as your primary kit.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6757|United States of America

{TL}SHARPSHOOTER wrote:

Nice medal count, its awesome how you use anti-tank as your primary kit.
Nice airsoft gun in the sig.  I love how somehow the MEC are able to get their hands on a G36.  Considering it isn't a primary weapon of theirs. They should all have AK's.  I would go purchase a cheap 10 dollar AK airsoft gun and remake that sig.
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Thanks, it was a stupid halloween idea. Again nice medal count including W/L ratio. Youre getting close to a general 2:1 K/D ratio so its good.
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6653|United States
nice spk and k/d ratio but if would be cool if you could get basic repair badge 8/10
SoC./Omega
+122|6543|Omaha, Nebraska!
Good heli stats and nice medals and badges.
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
yeah..I hate repair and heal badges theyre so godamn impossible! Good Cmmdr time, great amounts of gold in your awards, its like a fucking pirate's chest.
SoC./Omega
i would rate ur stats but u dont have link
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

SoC./Omega wrote:

i would rate ur stats but u dont have link
Look up his forum name.
Chillin&killin
+27|6677|Manchester,England
nice spm and accuracy
SoC./Omega
good sniper stats and great k/d ratio!
Zulu_Soldier
+15|6512
Well you need to improve those infantry KDR and weapon KDR, your accauracy is kind of low along with your W/L ratio.
On the plus side you have a good amount of medals excluding you gold, silver and bronze.

I can also see you play on knife and pistol servers alot.
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
where do I get a stat link? Chillin&killin:Ah! another colonel.
great stats especially with your K/D ratio generaly.
Infantry skills are good too especialy with Assault and Sniper too.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6788

You like combat points and being a hairy sniper.  You really.. really...... really like karkand.  I don't blame you.  It's ok.  Conclusion: you play lots

I like breasts.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

beeng wrote:

I like breasts.
We know.
SoC./Omega

Zulu_Soldier wrote:

Well you need to improve those infantry KDR and weapon KDR, your accauracy is kind of low along with your W/L ratio.
On the plus side you have a good amount of medals excluding you gold, silver and bronze.

sorry i used to be addicted to them and now i hate karkand because its boring, now i play wake insomnia like all the time. I know i need to improve my accuracy because it went low after my support noob days, im trying to get it up as we speak
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6655
Get crackin' on that assault rifle K D

Last edited by SargeV1.4 (2006-09-04 13:13:35)

https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Chillin&killin

SoC./Omega wrote:

Zulu_Soldier wrote:

sorry i used to be addicted to them and now i hate karkand because its boring, now i play wake insomnia like all the time. I know i need to improve my accuracy because it went low after my support noob days, im trying to get it up as we speak
hey ive played there abit just ping is a bitch
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

Chillin&killin wrote:

SoC./Omega wrote:

Zulu_Soldier wrote:

hey ive played there abit just ping is a bitch
Don't play insomnia, its not very good. Look for other servers.
Chillin&killin
ea uk jolt and rus razer server. city maps
SoC./Omega
good accuracy and spm, good kit ratios  nice assault rifle stats, nice armor whoring and fuckin great golds.

for who ever posts after me can u give me a well rounded review of my stats the good and the bad so i can get crackin' on my stats?
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6655

SoC./Omega wrote:

good accuracy and spm, good kit ratios  nice assault rifle stats, nice armor whoring and fuckin great golds.

for who ever posts after me can u give me a well rounded review of my stats the good and the bad so i can get crackin' on my stats?
first off, infantry. All of your gun K:D's are low. Very low. Play infantry and try to improve!! I'd suggest playing medic only but hey your choice..

Defibs: Die less. Pay attention before reviving. I have more than 3x your time as medic and less deaths while holding the defibs.

Use hand grenades more, and just like with defibs think before using them.

Play on K/P servers less, wouldya.

GJ on Gulf of Oman with 50 hours, but I hope that the 30 something hours on wake weren't spent in a J-10?

Focus on something, learn how to do it. If you can't be bothered to practice and learn then just don't.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6734|St. Andrews / Oslo

Sarge: I praised you so much in the signature thread, that I'm just not going to comment your stats. In short:

-Awesome Infantry - 2+ K/D with Assault Rifles
-Plane whore - As if the infantry wasn't enough, you have to rack up kills in the plane/helo too

*trying to find something negative*
ehhh, balance out your kits and... Get you Carbine K/D over 1.00!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
SoC./Omega
thanks sarge, i know i used to play on k/p servers but i havent done that in like 4 months and i'd say 3 of 30 hrs on wake are in j-10 , i think of wake as a good infantry map as medic if you can get the usmc to cap some bases. I like oman its just ppl love baseraping on that map so i dont play too much. Today i started learning how to use TV missle better because i am already a really good heli pilot, let the gunners take all shots and give them good shots and if they miss i go in for the kill

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard