DocZ
+13|6688|Belgium
3 armies on one map would, like many have said before, make teams gang up on one team...

Hostage rescue..... sounds familiar.... need I say more?

CTF sound like fun...  they had it in the old bf1942 and DC... makes for excellent way to get extreme high scores per round
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6672|Colorado
Sounds like a great meatgrinder, the 3 sides
nerdcoredk
+0|6515

RONIN6969001 wrote:

nukes not a good idea    how about silenced sniper rifle tho?????
Yir silenced Sniper is what the game need
SiMSaM16
+48|6693|United States of America

DVSXXKILLA wrote:

hostage rescue
I think you're playing a little too much Counter Strike...

About the whole China vs MEC vs USMC, I think that would be fun, kinda like a deathmatch but not really.
xbrandomx
+9|6650
I think it'd be cool if there was a 3 for all.  And you had a few centralized points in the middle of the map... who cares if its a bloodbath?  Only the strong survive on a battlefield.  Although the only thing I'd be worried about is if you do get the: 2 vs 1... but wouldn't you be tempted to kill the guy next to you for an extra kill?
Apocno10
+0|6485
Three player games would be cool, and let the commanders decide who to fight against and evrything. As for nukes, id like to see small tactical nukes instead of gay artillery...
.|microphage
+4|6633|Vancouver, BC
i think sniper should have a second zoom option - just like cs
crank58
+0|6552
How about a 3 way capture and hold the town sceario? Each with an uncap base 3 flags (1 close to each uncap in town) and a center flag. In order to keep points you would have to take and hold 1 outside flag and the center flag at the same time.
SlickWRX
+6|6743
One control point in the center of three bases.  All bases are exactly the same length from the center base.  Make the center base an attractive enough target so that everyone would go for it.  Make flag captures worth 10 points and assists worth 4.  Get popcorn.
SlickWRX
+6|6743

SlickWRX wrote:

One control point in the center of three bases.  All bases are exactly the same length from the center base.  Make the center base an attractive enough target so that everyone would go for it.  Make flag captures worth 10 points and assists worth 4.  Get popcorn.
Oh yeah also no arty just like Iron Gator.  That center cp would become a big crater.
CaptainMack
Ye Ol'e Pirate Pub<3
+5|6430|#bf2s (Just next to maef)
I know this is kinda old, but My opinion rules.

It would be straight against the BF2 engine to make a map with three teams.

Or not straight against, just difficult.
Tas3674
+8|6440|Tasmania, Australia
Plz search, this has already been posted, though in different section.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=801251#p801251

Last edited by Tas3674 (2006-09-26 03:51:26)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard