NeoCloud
+0|6682
I think it would be a great tactic.  Instead of knifing an enemy, drop a C4 on his back then run away.  When he goes near his teammates...blow him up!  It would be a great way to get the Ordinance Badge, too.
ilyandor
+31|6689|Phoenix, AZ

Marconius wrote:

What about IEDs for the MEC?  Rather than AT mines, just random objects that kind of blend into the side of the road and detonate as the enemy drives by them?
i did this once on sharqi... packed a hummer full of c4, parked it by the road, and went up the water tower...waited till vodnik full of MEC drove by the hummer. first they shot at it, but then realized it was empty, so just drove past it. WOULD HAVE driven past it, had i not detonated my USMC improvised hummer device taking 4 enemies and no innocent civilians with it...MUHhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!!!
J0hn.F.Kenedy
+-1|6757|Longueuil
i hope they put this in the game might make me give it a try to the explosive ordinance by sticking c4 on teamtes and when they die usualy the guy is over the body looking at it you did just read the tag of your friend death hit the button boom send his killer flying lol !!!
ENTR0PYMAN
+3|6787|The Void

NeoCloud wrote:

I think it would be a great tactic.  Instead of knifing an enemy, drop a C4 on his back then run away.  When he goes near his teammates...blow him up!  It would be a great way to get the Ordinance Badge, too.
OMG  that would rock !!!

See his buddies run away from him would be funnier!!

Hey guys,  wait  come back, I have ammo here. BOOOM!

Reminds me of prox mines  from Q3 TeamArena.
Fericious
+0|6712
They were supposed to do that on the new Counter Stike source release.  I never herd they were going to do that for BF 2.  The only thing is you would get a suicide and negitive points for killing yourself.  But it would be a fun thought though.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6709|th3 unkn0wn

shaga_delik wrote:

There should be a button that makes you shout ALLAH!  When playing on the MEC side. :-)  Not sure what the US side could shout out.... McDonalds?  He he
You mean Allah-akbar or however one spells it cos that's wot they say and it means "God is great"
Teckademics
+1|6726|Savannah GA
OK if you want to play with c4... play SF and go on warlord.... now....

You + C4 + ATV = really fast bomb + apc - tank - group of people = Oh shit boom - kills - points for you.

enjoy.
a_n00bt00b
+0|6656

shaga_delik wrote:

There should be a button that makes you shout ALLAH!  When playing on the MEC side. :-)  Not sure what the US side could shout out.... McDonalds?  He he
The U.S. could always shout out freedom, democracy, capitalism, since that is what they stand for. Kinda like how the MEC stands for Allah in a way.

I think the US should also make quotes about the Virgins waiting for the MEC when they die.

Last edited by a_n00bt00b (2006-02-05 16:26:52)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6690|Tampa Bay Florida
LOL!  Somehow stick a C4 onto one of the USMC inside the black hawk on Mashtuur, then just BOOM!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
sniper2191
Banned
+-1|6657|Arlington, MA
would you loose points for this?
latinolink
plop plop flop flop
+11|6657|west liberty IA
c4 + human = human bomb

great idea with this information i can be the Al-Quida master mind
WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6768
thomas morgan is in every thread
paulpop
+0|6659
In the spirit of realism I second this idea! And it would be great fun
Freshmetal
+0|6661
The game u could stick c4 to some one was red faction
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6463|cuntshitlake

I have also thought about this one myself. Fun but too politically incorrect! I don't think the EA/DICE people want real suicide bombers behind their back doors... But if you want to play a suicide bomber I think one BFV Mod has that kind of kit. Pity I can't remember the name.

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2006-08-26 09:36:33)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6485|England

JonskyGBR wrote:

I'm sure another game done this, can't for the life of me remember which one, you stuck explosives to an enemy and he ran away screaming, knowing fine well he ways gonna die.

Imagine though sticking it on an enemy's back secretly, as your behind him, and waiting for him to get in an opertune position before detonating... lol
Was it " Red Faction " by any chance??

Pah what a great game!
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6640|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer

TehMyke wrote:

or even stick c4 on enemys
fantastic idea, stick him from above then when he runs to get ammo, WHAM

+1 my friend, +1
SlickWRX
+6|6744
The recent patches already screwed up all of my C4 fun. 

No more jumping up under a hovering heli and sticking C4 to its belly...

No more jumping up to put C4 on the underside of a bridge.   Sniff sniff.  It really is a nice show when the bridge and tank blow up...
BandoIruka
+1|6494
how old is this? didn't they make it that all the way  in v1.0 or something back how c4 "used" to stick to players, but was patched? Or how about when the c4 had a hit box and players would stick it others so that it would effectively be a bulletproof vest?

Please don't go digging up the dead..
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6710|austria
something like that would be a good story 4 the press..... idiots!  (bf players train how to plant IEDs (Improvised Explosive Device and suicideattacks on their homepc...)

-> http://www.ogrish.com/archives/2006/jul … humvee.wmv  funny??
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6508|Bournemouth, South England
If the MEC/Insurgents and so on can have suicide bombers, can the Yanks get Napalm dropped from big bastard planes? Would even it up...
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6710|austria
kinda... BUT do you hear something about big planes or about suicidebomber @ the news?

i just wanna say that the PC player is always the agressiv amokrunner 4 them and stuff like suicidebombing in a Game will not shine a better light on us! thats all!
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard