sniper09735
+12|6667
What ESF clan are u talking about the ]ESF[ that owns the karkand and airmaps server?
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6830|Singapore

My sniper ratio is above 3

Not that I pull out the rifle too much.
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6808|Arizona
Not sure bout pwning...but I added these 2 guys to my victims list. 
   {=SBD=}Christopher
   {=SBD=}ScArFaCe
They wouldn't stop talkin shit to me, so I made it my mission to keep goin for them...they wouldn't stop spawning at the convoy on Ghost Town.  Coincidently...they helped me earn my Vet Heli Badge.   
   Good Times.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6761|California

keeping track, kudos for that.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6830|Singapore

Actually giving a shit, whereas they don't. Kudos for that too.

P.S. Thanks stryyk for that idea.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6761|California

keep a notepad by the computer, jot it all down.
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6621

Hyper wrote:

you were in my server the other night with a pathetic 4 and 9 and you still felt the need to open your damn yap.
i would never ban you though, i like easy kills
Oh, ouch..

And what does that screenshot show?  Sounds like you're a bunny hoppin faggot to me.  But you play sniper, so that sounds about right.  Good work.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6830|Singapore

stryyker wrote:

keep a notepad by the computer, jot it all down.
Notepad pfft. Carved in stone ftw.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6761|California

i carve mine in Tony's ass.
Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6491|United States
Nyte your cocky threads are really getting old. I've looked through your posts and all of them are just cocky topics attempting to keep your so called "star status" alive.

Now not only are your stats less than mediocre but so is your attitude. Your garbage with anything other than the sniper kit, and your stats show that.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6797|United States of America

Nyte wrote:

Oh boy, is this thread gonna turn into a flamefest.  But I'd like to list a bunch of clans which I have owned and got kicked, banned, and/or griefed from:

OMO (Old men something?)
MoG (Men of God)
FAF (Fallen Angels Fury)
WDT
KoS
Kamikaze
Insomnia (Not sure if this is clan, but I'm banned from all their servers)
9IF (Not to be confused with 9thInf)
9thInf
SKO
1VB
Sn][per
warchild
ECM
MSG
CGO (Christian Gamers Online)
Kentucky
TBF (Total Battlefield)
PBF (Now it's called BF2GN or something)
FMJ
Crow
ESF
OBC (Old Bastards Clan)
IMA
LLC (Late Late Crew)

I don't know what some of those stand for (nor do I care).
http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … amedf7.jpg (Current owned-list, still growing)

Feel free to post up clans you've ruined, I think I will still win (Well, I think TOP *might* beat me).

Oh, and can anyone recommend me a server that has some sort of challenge.  I'm so damn bored of owning.  People have been recommending me into infantry only servers, CAL servers, TWL servers, etc etc and I still come out in top 3 as a sniper.  I don't even need a mouse and keyboard to beat these people anymore, I'm just THAT good.
Yay, my clan isn't on there yet!  You should try against us though sometime, see how it works.  We only kick glitchers and padders, anyone is welcome.  IP is 72.232.126.37 Port 16567   Try sometime when you see a bunch of us are on. Tags are W]M[D.  Suck in TWL, but when we want to, we can be good.

Last edited by Miller (2006-09-03 21:03:51)

[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6787

You can only get banned from Insomnia when someone takes screens of you teamkilling on purpose/wall glitching. So you can take that off your list
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6862|Delaware

[CANADA]_Zenmaster wrote:

You can only get banned from Insomnia when someone takes screens of you teamkilling on purpose/wall glitching. So you can take that off your list
I was about to say that. You beat me to it
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6583|Winterpeg, Canada
I'd like to see your Worst enemy come on here and say something....but other than that, don't get too cocky. But then again, i'm just a fellow Canadian who u probably think is a noob.
KovertKila
+0|6519

Nyte wrote:

Oh boy, is this thread gonna turn into a flamefest.  But I'd like to list a bunch of clans which I have owned and got kicked, banned, and/or griefed from:

It's BF2GN now, we cut ties with PBF, and I don't consider finishing with 11 kills and 10 deaths to be ownage. You were never banned, only time I can remember you being kicked is for flopping which is explicitly prohibited on our server, (in fact I think you only got a warning). Try again.

Last edited by KovertKila (2006-09-03 21:27:41)

Jbrar
rawr
+86|6583|Winterpeg, Canada

KovertKila wrote:

Nyte wrote:

It's BF2GN now, we cut ties with PBF, and I don't consider finishing with 11 kills and 10 deaths to be ownage. You were never banned, only time I can remember you being kicked is for flopping which is explicitly prohibited on our server, (in fact I think you only got a warning). Try again.
......OWNED................imo
An7 NZ
+20|6614|Christchurch NewZealand
christain gamers. what poofs
LivelyToaster
+60|6761|Sacto, CA
Killing someone in a pub != ownage in any way, shape, or form.
KovertKila
+0|6519

Miller wrote:

Nyte wrote:

OMO (Old men something?)
MoG (Men of God)
FAF (Fallen Angels Fury)
WDT
KoS
Kamikaze
Insomnia (Not sure if this is clan, but I'm banned from all their servers)
9IF (Not to be confused with 9thInf)
9thInf
SKO
1VB
Sn][per
warchild
ECM
MSG
CGO (Christian Gamers Online)
Kentucky
TBF (Total Battlefield)
FMJ
Crow
ESF
OBC (Old Bastards Clan)
IMA
LLC (Late Late Crew)

I don't know what some of those stand for (nor do I care).
http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … amedf7.jpg (Current owned-list, still growing)

Feel free to post up clans you've ruined, I think I will still win (Well, I think TOP *might* beat me).

Oh, and can anyone recommend me a server that has some sort of challenge.  I'm so damn bored of owning.  People have been recommending me into infantry only servers, CAL servers, TWL servers, etc etc and I still come out in top 3 as a sniper.  I don't even need a mouse and keyboard to beat these people anymore, I'm just THAT good.
Yay, my clan isn't on there yet!  You should try against us though sometime, see how it works.  We only kick glitchers and padders, anyone is welcome.  IP is 72.232.126.37 Port 16567   Try sometime when you see a bunch of us are on. Tags are W]M[D.  Suck in TWL, but when we want to, we can be good.
Team W]M[D, hey I'm from OMG, we played in 5 v 5 infantry match.
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6632|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
|TOP|

Sorry, someone had to have the balls to say that. LOL. Only joking of course.

Oh and I completely fucking owned some guy named Nyte.. (Not joking I really did.)

Last edited by BabySpinach (2006-09-03 21:46:10)

KovertKila
+0|6519
Oh and one more thing BF2GN is not... I repeat is not, a clan.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6632|Reisterstown, MD

stryyker wrote:

keeping track, kudos for that.
lol.
alpinestar
+304|6637|New York City baby.
|TOP| but I was playing while watching Ron Jeremy re-runs.
E|W4v0r
+8|6705|New York
ESF.. when have you been on my clans server and why wasnt I invited?
Fujin
+18|6587
Well Nyte, aren't you special.  Your ego, stats, and $500 isn't enough to get you laid.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard