Poll

Do you 'teabag' your opponents' corpses?

WTF! Never! Thats disgusting8%8% - 47
Once every blue moon15%15% - 88
Only if they were pissing me off52%52% - 290
Always15%15% - 87
wtf is teabagging??7%7% - 44
Total: 556
Richard2000
Banned
+39|6545|England
fucking waste of time
only noobs do that
sgt_rambo35
Banned
+5|6465
yes, It is fun to teabag rivals and they cant do anything about it i add common rivals to my buddy list so i can go pwn them and then teabag them

Last edited by sgt_rambo35 (2006-09-03 10:29:35)

Ronan_UK
+4|6543
I remember when some guy deliberately teamkilled me, so I said he would be punished, battered him, and unloaded every clip of my ammo I could in the time his body was visible while he was lying on the floor dead, my mate found it hilarious
HCSkorpio
Hind Secks
+8|6537|California
I've teabagged a couple of times...only when Im really bored and Im really amped.

Last night I teabagged an enemy MEC Special Forces trying to chase after me in my tank.  I backed and I shot him with my main gun.  Then I ,laughed and teabagged him with the tank cause his effort to C4 me was futile.  I then got out of the tank and teabagged him some more, got back in the tank and went off to another flag.

I remember the first time I teabagged someone,  was in the BF2 demo.  I layed a claymore on the ladder,  a while later a guy goes up & I got a teamkill.  That same guy went up the ladder again and teamkilled me.  So I respawn as support and I run back up the ladder...and spray all 200 rounds of my SAW into him.  He left the server.

Last edited by HCSkorpio (2006-09-03 20:20:05)

EricTViking
Yes, I am Queeg
+48|6552|UK
Teabagging is way more classy than unloading a clip into a corpse.

Unloading a clip is just a waste of ammo and tells your opponent "I am really really angry - ooooh I could rip a tissue!", whereas teabagging is very big and is very clever.
SGT.Slayero
+98|6465|Life in a vacuum sucks
Always well whenever i get the Chance
Greenspan
Fed. Chairman (Ret.)
+12|6487
Yea, it's fun to do, but tactically stupid. So, I save it only for the times that truly warrant it.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6809|Marathon, Florida Keys
if there is no other enemies around, always
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

Yes and I make sure I'm sprinting before hand so my e-nuts are good and sweaty
TinMaN
+5|6448|Kansas City, KS, USA
I only teabag when i'm really pissed, like when i join a knife and pistol server and the commander of the opposite team is using a g36e to kill everyone.  He was running around, everyone was saying, "knives and pistols only you fools!" and he just absolutely refused to play by the server rules.  so i engaged him with my pistol anyway (my sense of honor gets me killed many times, but its worth it), and he shot back with his g36e, then i ended up knifing him.  situations like these are the only times i consider teabagging, and i did it to him, for the full 15 secs.  and no, i didn't get shot, because the rest of his team was playing ok.   i just absolutely hate people that can't play by the posted rules, and any chance i get to humiliate losers like that i take.
Microwave
_
+515|6655|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK

TinMaN wrote:

I only teabag when i'm really pissed, like when i join a knife and pistol server and the commander of the opposite team is using a g36e to kill everyone.  He was running around, everyone was saying, "knives and pistols only you fools!" and he just absolutely refused to play by the server rules.  so i engaged him with my pistol anyway (my sense of honor gets me killed many times, but its worth it), and he shot back with his g36e, then i ended up knifing him.  situations like these are the only times i consider teabagging, and i did it to him, for the full 15 secs.  and no, i didn't get shot, because the rest of his team was playing ok.   i just absolutely hate people that can't play by the posted rules, and any chance i get to humiliate losers like that i take.
Bad move
TinMaN
+5|6448|Kansas City, KS, USA

james@alienware wrote:

TinMaN wrote:

Bad move
and how is that a bad move?
137twozerosniper
+57|6565|UK
me n my clan always do it lol " how u like them balls 2-0 didnt wash" aww yeah thats the spot suck those sweaty balls" really funny
Microwave
_
+515|6655|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
Read it
LT.Victim
+1,175|6563|British Columbia, Canada
I T-Bag all of the people i know, and sometimes just random people that i've "owned"..

I'll Usually add in some Prone Spamming Humping, and sometimes i chuck Med Kits at their face..

It looks so funny..
Bitter_n_Twisted
Banned
+0|6446
I T- bag if i think there's no danger of getting shot while in the act. - also like to whip out the paddles and from a prone position attempt to revive an enmy's dead body there's something funny about listening to them cry out for a medic and give them false hope with a couple of paddle zaps!!!
Bitter_n_Twisted
Banned
+0|6446
PS : What is embarrsing thou is when u get shot by an enmy while falsely reviving an enmy. I guess it is pretty funny to the one who just killed u thou
KovertKila
+0|6478
Any time I remember to.

Here's a list of different types of bags thats some of us at BF2GN assembled.
http://wiki.pharrett.com/index.php?titl … ry:Tea_Bag
Bitter_n_Twisted
Banned
+0|6446

TinMaN wrote:

james@alienware wrote:

TinMaN wrote:

Bad move
and how is that a bad move?
'HERE HERE'!!!!!
Brasso
+1,549|6630

I love it when someone teabags me.  I take it as a compliment.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Bitter_n_Twisted
Banned
+0|6446
What i would like 2 know is whether battlefield 2142 is going to have day/night cycles and weather patterns??? I personally think weather pattern would have been cool on bf2 am i way off base here or what??? Also whats up with this karma bussiness???
Brasso
+1,549|6630

Bitter_n_Twisted wrote:

am i way off base here or what???
You are.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
greenhaven
+47|6466
I just teabagged someone on Leviathan. They tried to kill me with C4, failed, forgot to take out their gun, so they just sat there like an idiot. I whipped out the M95 and blasted them from 10 meters.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard