Poll

Do you 'teabag' your opponents' corpses?

WTF! Never! Thats disgusting8%8% - 47
Once every blue moon15%15% - 88
Only if they were pissing me off52%52% - 290
Always15%15% - 87
wtf is teabagging??7%7% - 44
Total: 556
MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6659|San Francisco, CA
i don't. but i get teabagged. so immature. I'll only teabag my friend's though. Friendly or not.

STAR LIGHT!
SargeX_au
+29|6754
yeh i tea bag the good players and always receive it in return lmao
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6581|England

Hugh_Jasss wrote:

I was playing earlier today when 'x' started spawn raping at the hotel in his APC. I get killed 3-4 times in succession (was our last point at the time besides the square - also being raped there).
I finally spawn at the square right next to the jeep/humvee and take it to a corner of the map - load it up with C4, then take it back to the action. I find that our good mate 'x' is still alive, and send my jeep up next to him - run away, and hit the trigger. At this time, he has just seen me, and hops out of the APC. I hit the trigger, causing his body to fly onto a nearby accessable rooftop (along the side - the right side if looking at the map - opposite the hotel spawn point).
This causes a torrent of swearing and abuse in my direction......

Now, i'm not the kind of person that TKs TKers, or engages is verbal (or typed) abuse; nor am I a person who normally feels the 'teabagging' process necessary.
But this guy was pissing me off immensly. So i climb the roof and teabag him for 8/9 seconds straight. Was one of the most satisfying things in my BF2 career (especially because of the abuse I got from him for that as well )

Now I'd like to pose you all the question above ^^^  in order to find out people's preferences towards the crouching process over a dead man's body.

Many thanx
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool +1 for you m8 i feel the same
dead_rac00n
+12|6484|DTC
I teabag only if I'm really pissed. If I'm spec ops, I sometimes teabag ant then C4 the SOB just to double bang him. Ouch....
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6560|Hungary
I just see his face..and shoot a few into it....from pretty close...lol
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6794
I don't go in for much CQB so teabagging would involve a long trek to their corpse.  Not worth it.
DemonMonkey
+17|6500|Michigan
I do when I am pissed, but I use the voice commands.. "no sir", "sorry", "thanks champ" something.
noble.gu.
+0|6485
I do it when someones really pissin me off, or when some little jackoff noob gets a lucky shot on me while I'm tryin to kill another punk, and he sais "pwned".
Needless to say I've gone to the extent of jumping out of my tank (c4'd and ready) to teabag em untill his corpes diappeares, then I hop back in.
I also proceed to type "pwned" everytime I kill em again.
arson
+99|6638|New York
When your teabagging, your an easy target.
aLi3nZ
+138|6508|New Zealand
Allways think it is pretty funny when I get tea bagged. I just laugh at the guy doing it because I know I have pissed him off.

I don't think I have ever done it, too busy looking for my next kill.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6844|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I don't teabag, I potato sack them!

(Chuck norris facts ftw)
Hugh_Jasss
Death is my Dominion
+10|6660|Sydney, Australia

PBAsydney wrote:

I don't teabag, I potato sack them!
meh - chuck norris is overrated.... but he has some good calls going his way
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

polarbearz wrote:

Teabag mates only

And for the whole 15 seconds
But only before the game starts !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6691|London, UK
I get out the tank and teabag too ^_^
s()mtingWong
+48|6694
I teabag only when i have killed a guy like 5x in a roll because that shows me that the guy keeps coming back and everytime he comes back he gets even angry'rrr and starts squeezing the life out of his mouse therfore making him an easier opponent each time he comes back. Thats why i try not to get mad but happy see .
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6620|Cork, Ireland
I always try to teabag if possible. LICK MY BALLS BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
J=MAN
+25|6659|OZ
I don't teabag as such, and I don't rub in kills unless they've pissed me off.

* If there's a vehicle handy, I grab it and drive back and forth over their face a few times

* If they're Medic or Support, I switch kits and throw bags at his face

* If I take him down with a 'pimp cane', I might unload another shell into his face (not often, though: I'm an accuracy-whore)

* If he bounced around while I shot him, I stand over his face and jump up and down
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6620|Cork, Ireland
You jump on his face?
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6623|Gold coast, Aus.
I did the atomic teabag (jump up and down or prone jump whilst spinning around with DPI on 2000) in tonights scrim on the last guy after we capped them out within 22 tickets
CloakedStarship
+76|6566
I try to revive them after im done owning them ^^
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6653|The Netherlands
with knife , paddle kills ... always
KO
Banned
+31|6544|New Jersey
i love teabagging my opponenets corpses...i do it most the the time and always if they really piss me off..one time i killed my opponent in a tank and i got out and teabagged him and got back into my tank..im a hardcore teabagger.hahahha
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6643|can
I teabag people who teabag me.
BCspeed34
+6|6560
If I'm commander sitting in my uncap, and someone feels obliged to camp there, I blast them away with my M16, and teabag them for the duration of  their body decomposing into a bag.
EricTViking
Yes, I am Queeg
+48|6553|UK
Teabagging is just one of those 'has to be done' things.

It's not always appropriate but when you really need to 'nah-nah-nee-nah-nah' someone what could be better than taking 8 seconds out of the battle for a nice relaxing cup of teabagging and biscuits?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard