Malice-IRA
+0|6749
RANT:  I am tired of playing sniper and placing claymores ( which are a great defensive weapon ) and watching my teammates set them off and punish me.  I let them know they are there as best i can and put them only where the opposing forces are comming from.  But they want to be all brave and run up to the enemy.  I love being a sniper and get on average over 15 kills per round.  i dont want to give it up but i may have no choice tired of losing points becuase of other people unwilling to look for red death skulls.

Well that is my rant lets hear yours....
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6766|The United Center
I am tired of snipers laying down claymores and letting me run into them.  I see the red skull and the person might tell the team where it is, but I just dont care.  Usually its in a somewhat high traffic area, and I just NEED to get there, even if it makes taking a death and waiting 15 seconds to do so.  I also punish everytime I get killed by a friendly claymore.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6760

I Agree, being a Sniper everynow and then myself. But the thing is, you dont know where that claymore is. If they had something like a symbol indicating the claymore/At Mines location that would be alot better. Sometimes I get the Symbol, then I dont know where it is. Half the time I die because of this.
But ThomasMorgan has a point, because people place claymores in the worst tactical area possible.

Last edited by Jestar12345 (2005-12-02 22:07:00)

Galen1066
+1|6779|Colo. Springs

ThomasMorgan wrote:

I am tired of snipers laying down claymores and letting me run into them.  I see the red skull and the person might tell the team where it is, but I just dont care.  Usually its in a somewhat high traffic area, and I just NEED to get there, even if it makes taking a death and waiting 15 seconds to do so.  I also punish everytime I get killed by a friendly claymore.
That's because your a fucking dumbass, dude it's not a power-up.
[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6806|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'
I'll never tire of being a sniper,

my rant, Tm8's who hit my last claymore when i'm surrounded, then they dont even come back there. and i'm stuck w/out 'd'
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6866|North Texas

Galen1066 wrote:

That's because your a fucking dumbass
How ironic is this? lol

be nice dude.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

Galen1066 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

That's because your a fucking dumbass, dude it's not a power-up.
wow, obviously someone has absolutely no idea what sarcasm is.  good job with the name calling and overused reference.
Jodah3
+1|6758
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

NM156 wrote:

Galen1066 wrote:

That's because your a fucking dumbass
How ironic is this? lol

be nice dude.
haha, i so wanted to point out the "your".
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6793|NRW,Germany

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Ever threw a nade at the claymore? It saves time and tickets.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6867|-
I believe there is a sticky thread for general ranting. Please use it.

Not to mention this is in the wrong forum section...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard