{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6698|In You Endo- Stoke

fierce wrote:

And my most hated weapons are every lowskill weapons, like Claymores, Grenadelaunchers and the Eryx/Sraw used against infantry.
I still can't understand how eryx/sraw at long range is a lowskill weopen,just cus you can't hit a barn door with your g36e doesn't mean,you have no skill to use eryx or sraw.

My most hated is probally PKM,i get killed by this more than most others.And claymore until i realise they placed it the wrong way round and some idoit on ya team runs round the corner and jump towards you ffs!.
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6555|Forest Lake, Australia
The weapon I hate to use the most is the Jackhammer.  Can't stand that piece of shit.

And i always get killed by grenades or ak-101s...So I hate them
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6849|Denver colorado

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

fierce wrote:

And my most hated weapons are every lowskill weapons, like Claymores, Grenadelaunchers and the Eryx/Sraw used against infantry.
I still can't understand how eryx/sraw at long range is a lowskill weopen,just cus you can't hit a barn door with your g36e doesn't mean,you have no skill to use eryx or sraw.

My most hated is probally PKM,i get killed by this more than most others.And claymore until i realise they placed it the wrong way round and some idoit on ya team runs round the corner and jump towards you ffs!.
thats not the point, i too am in love with the p90 and the whole AT class but AT weapons are for ANTI TANK. I dont get killed by rockets, ever, even when im sniping. all i do is jump over the rocket the noob just shot at me and fire.
plastic_budgie
+114|6771|England : East Yorkshire
nade Spamage pisses me off. i hate nades spolit the whole game.

10 men on karkand all suport spamming nades just no point.
R00tB
+0|6521|Tennessee
I despise any weapon that kills me when the person holding it is bunny hopping, shooting in mid air, or a lightning fast prone whore. I guess that means I just hate key binders.

Last edited by R00tB (2006-09-01 22:19:59)

Graphic
Real Horrorshow
+24|6515|Nevada
Saiga shotgun.  Total POS.
bedolf57
+20|6734|Metz, France
wrench

seems i can't kill anybody with
Sea_JayUK
+19|6543|Notts

Des.Kmal wrote:

Claymores are actually a number one for me... in the palace on warlord, good gosh. I tried to be a sniper to see how I would fare.. I got like 10 kills in claymore in like 5 or 10 minutes, with one of my friends just following me with ammo.

Another one of my most hated weapons... ... is the defibillator(?)... if I get killed by that. I just quit for like an hour... it ruins my day, lol.
I started by Knifing, now I've moed onto Defib kills, I've had it happen once to me (mid Tea-bag) and went into some sort of shock for the rest of the evening :s It's far worse than the embaressment of being knifed... For this single death I have to say that the Defib is the weapon I most hate being killed by (or rather fear being killed by again)

If it comes down to a major, main gun weapons then I'd have to say the G36E, on the basis that I (personally) feel it's overpowered, you may disagree but meh, your choice.

Finally (and sorry for going on) but I cant leave without saying somthing about the DAO... I dislike the DAO because to me, anyone using it is NOT to be considered an AT player, merely an exploiter of the fact that the AT class has armour. An AT players main gun is to be used to pick off drivers as they bail, for which the DAO is useless, by dying to a DAO I know that the player killed me is interested in CQC and will probably be SRAW'ing infantry.

Thats my 2 pence.

See you on the battlefield!
DSRTurtle
+56|6705
Atleats the AT guy has a descent long range infranty weapon in the SRAW.  The Eng doesn't have anything descent for long range.
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6494|Belgium
I hate dying through fav mounted guns and car guns when im choppering or of course the one time i dropped a bomb and got shot by a at guy with a sraw i was flying with j10omg that sucked
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6550|Boston, MA
MP7, I'm just embarassed when I get killed by that thing.
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6604|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U
Id have to say the fucking DAO, or jackhammer.  Just lay down on the trigger and your bound to kill sumthin.
sparrowpisuke
Fractalman
+27|6465|Barcelona
claymores, of course...
Swimmerxc
+12|6497|DC/VA
when im the only one killed by arty while sniping on a building........
and of course those damn CARTILIARY!
FoShizzle
Howdah Lysozyme
+21|6647|Pittsburgh, PA
Fucking cartillery.
Pigface
+2|6448|In a plastic Bag
PPL, have u noticed that all the weapons kill u in like one shout!!
Like i know its all realistic but come one at least make it a bit easier not to die!!

and BTW the most hated weapon has to be the, AK-101 and the G3 and why not the PKM!!! GRRRR

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard