SgtSmokem
+9|6467|Hotlanta, GA

RD_The_Dog wrote:

SgtSmokem wrote:

OMG, I posted under a NOOB, I guess another gold Star wouldnt hurt....geez.
ROFL!  You opted for the OMG n00B!11! ruit.  Not very nice, we were all "new" once
Well, wait was I supposed to do?  I should have taken the guy above his SAS Medal since he opted out of it by making a stupid post.  If awards are worthless, why play at all, it gives you something to aim for.
SgtSmokem
+9|6467|Hotlanta, GA

ZoMg_h4x wrote:

SgtSmokem wrote:

yea, too bad im better at this game than you will ever be NOOB
btw im from atl too and you are a disgrace.
o and about the gold stars, if i played for 550 hrs at this rate id have 756 golds bro, how many u got, 67? wow, u just owned yourself noob.
STFU, talk about a disgrace from ATL, look at your stats punk.  When you get more than 2 hours of playing time, come talk to me biatch.
Canticle66
+0|6644|Canada
Expert Heli
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6675|Everett, WA, US
Helicoptor Combat Medal is my only choice.  And I am FAR from it.

Edit: not him^
Talking about SgtSmokem

Last edited by NemeSiS-Factor (2006-08-31 19:19:46)

ZoMg_h4x
I'M NOT KMAL!!!!
+64|6461|Atlanta, GA USA

SgtSmokem wrote:

RD_The_Dog wrote:

SgtSmokem wrote:

ROFL!  You opted for the OMG n00B!11! ruit.  Not very nice, we were all "new" once
Well, wait was I supposed to do?  I should have taken the guy above his SAS Medal since he opted out of it by making a stupid post.  If awards are worthless, why play at all, it gives you something to aim for.
i play for fun bro, not for e-medals

SgtSmokem wrote:

ZoMg_h4x wrote:

SgtSmokem wrote:

yea, too bad im better at this game than you will ever be NOOB
btw im from atl too and you are a disgrace.
o and about the gold stars, if i played for 550 hrs at this rate id have 756 golds bro, how many u got, 67? wow, u just owned yourself noob.
STFU, talk about a disgrace from ATL, look at your stats punk.  When you get more than 2 hours of playing time, come talk to me biatch.
yea look at my stats.... have u heard of multiple accounts noob?
if i cared what you thought about my "stats" id show u my 3 other accounts, 1 being a general......what now "biatch"

Last edited by ZoMg_h4x (2006-08-31 19:23:51)

OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6654|Washington DC

NemeSiS-Factor, I'll take that Expert Commander ... I don't think I will ever put in 100 hours for that badge!!!!

Last edited by OrangeHound (2006-08-31 19:29:50)

SgtSmokem
+9|6467|Hotlanta, GA
Well, maybe you should link your "imaginary" general account to your thread so we can see your stats.  Just about as impressive as your "sig girlfriend" Biatch, keep on dreaming.
ZoMg_h4x
I'M NOT KMAL!!!!
+64|6461|Atlanta, GA USA

SgtSmokem wrote:

Well, maybe you should link your "imaginary" general account to your thread so we can see your stats.  Just about as impressive as your "sig girlfriend" Biatch, keep on dreaming.
man u really r sad...u do realize that if i had played 550 hrs i would have 150k points? if ur gonna talk shit, at least be able to back it up son
damnit, i just realized my dick isnt getting any bigger arguing with you. gg, i win. 

Last edited by ZoMg_h4x (2006-08-31 19:36:39)

HeadShotAK47
Hand's shaken' / Heart's beatn' / Still Shootin'
+32|6731|Ft. Laudy, FL, USA

ZoMg_h4x wrote:

SgtSmokem wrote:

man u really r sad...u do realize that if i had played 550 hrs i would have 150k points? if ur gonna talk shit, at least be able to back it up son
i guess ill take another gold star?
SgtSmokem
+9|6467|Hotlanta, GA

ZoMg_h4x wrote:

SgtSmokem wrote:

damnit, i just realized my dick isnt getting any bigger arguing with you. gg, i win. 
I cant believe I am arguing with a little punk arse noob. Again, get some real stats and come talk to me punk.
greenhaven
+47|6471
I'll take the vet assault.
eagles1106
+269|6589|Marlton, New Jersey.

SgtSmokem wrote:

ZoMg_h4x wrote:

SgtSmokem wrote:

I cant believe I am arguing with a little punk arse noob. Again, get some real stats and come talk to me punk.
Are we done here girls?  Jesus, shut up already.  And who cares about stats, play for fun.  And for the record, I have seen zomg's other account and it is a general, I honestly couldnt find the name, but ive seen it before.  And smokem, you want to feel better and cooler then other people because of stats?  Fine, ill do it to.  YOU FUCKING SUCK.  SPM of 1.617, K/D ratio under 1, wow, w/l ratio of under 1, again wow, 29 and 28 kill/death streak, again wow, only 3 kit ratios above 1, 67 golds with 550 hours, heli and aviator ratios pretty low if you ask me, a .39 weapon ratio, I could list more, but I wont.  Now, stfu, its a game, who cares about stats, im only doing that because you fucking ramble on and on to zomg when his ratios own yours and HE is actually the better player, RANK and TIME in no way say who is the better player, piss off idiot.  You can make fun of my stats (or anybody elses, nobody is perfect), but i honestly wont care, THE WAY IT SHOULD BE with most people.

and for the record to the person above me, ill have that gold star

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-08-31 19:57:19)

ZoMg_h4x
I'M NOT KMAL!!!!
+64|6461|Atlanta, GA USA

eagles1106 wrote:

SgtSmokem wrote:

ZoMg_h4x wrote:

Are we done here girls?  Jesus, shut up already.  And who cares about stats, play for fun.  And for the record, I have seen zomg's other account and it is a general, I honestly couldnt find the name, but ive seen it before.  And smokem, you want to feel better and cooler then other people because of stats?  Fine, ill do it to.  YOU FUCKING SUCK.  SPM of 1.617, K/D ratio under 1, wow, w/l ratio of under 1, again wow, 29 and 28 kill/death streak, again wow, only 3 kit ratios above 1, 67 golds with 550 hours, heli and aviator ratios pretty low if you ask me, a .39 weapon ratio, I could list more, but I wont.  Now, stfu, its a game, who cares about stats, im only doing that because you fucking ramble on and on to zomg when his ratios own yours and HE is actually the better player, RANK and TIME in no way say who is the better player, piss off idiot.  You can make fun of my stats (or anybody elses, nobody is perfect), but i honestly wont care, THE WAY IT SHOULD BE with most people.

WIN!!!! i'm going to + you as soon as i have one available.
RD_The_Dog
+87|6542
^Peoples Medalian.  I play LOTS of Urban maps, and not many Chinese maps.
SgtSmokem
+9|6467|Hotlanta, GA

eagles1106 wrote:

SgtSmokem wrote:

ZoMg_h4x wrote:

Dont remember asking for your opinion dickhead.  All I simply stated was he was a noob becuase he posted a Corporal Stat account and he had nothing I wanted or needed.  I never said I was a better player than anyone, but playing for 550 hours doesnt make me a noob.  I may not be the best player, I never argued that fact, but AGAIN, I didnt ask for your fucking opinion either.
ZoMg_h4x
I'M NOT KMAL!!!!
+64|6461|Atlanta, GA USA
just let it go man.
u lost, we won.
its over.
RD_The_Dog
+87|6542
must.......resist....urge........to......feed.....flames.......ARGH!
eagles1106

SgtSmokem wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

SgtSmokem wrote:

Dont remember asking for your opinion dickhead.  All I simply stated was he was a noob becuase he posted a Corporal Stat account and he had nothing I wanted or needed.  I never said I was a better player than anyone, but playing for 550 hours doesnt make me a noob.  I may not be the best player, I never argued that fact, but AGAIN, I didnt ask for your fucking opinion either.
And did he ever ask for your opinion, no.  And yes, your stats do make you a noob, they are below average.  And if he had played for 550 hours, he would have everything you want because he is a very good player.
SgtSmokem
+9|6467|Hotlanta, GA

eagles1106 wrote:

SgtSmokem wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

And did he ever ask for your opinion, no.  And yes, your stats do make you a noob, they are below average.  And if he had played for 550 hours, he would have everything you want because he is a very good player.
So being below average makes me a noob, whatever.  I unfortunately didnt have the best computer when I started playing and got owned a lot.  Sorry I am not as perfect as you or H4x, I'll try harder next time.
ZoMg_h4x
I'M NOT KMAL!!!!
+64|6461|Atlanta, GA USA
lets end the flames guys. it is really gay and immature.
edit: see this is why stats r gay, if everyone just played for fun, then we would never have these homosexual debates.

Last edited by ZoMg_h4x (2006-08-31 20:20:55)

eagles1106

SgtSmokem wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

SgtSmokem wrote:

So being below average makes me a noob, whatever.  I unfortunately didnt have the best computer when I started playing and got owned a lot.  Sorry I am not as perfect as you or H4x, I'll try harder next time.
Im not saying im perfect, I dont give a shit about my stats or other players stats.  But when somebody like you calls a person like Zomg inferior to yourself because you have a higher rank, I get pissed off, K?
SgtSmokem
+9|6467|Hotlanta, GA

eagles1106 wrote:

SgtSmokem wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

Im not saying im perfect, I dont give a shit about my stats or other players stats.  But when somebody like you calls a person like Zomg inferior to yourself because you have a higher rank, I get pissed off, K?
Again, he has a Corporal account stats by his name, I was just making a "joke" about taking a medal from a (noob= someone just starting out an account).  Didnt mean to piss the whole forum community off.  From now on, the word Noob is out of my vocabulary.  Cant we all just get along people!!
eagles1106

SgtSmokem wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

SgtSmokem wrote:

Again, he has a Corporal account stats by his name, I was just making a "joke" about taking a medal from a (noob= someone just starting out an account).  Didnt mean to piss the whole forum community off.  From now on, the word Noob is out of my vocabulary.  Cant we all just get along people!!
Well when you were talking about it earlier you sounded very serious about the fact that he actually sucked at the game, now people, continue the thread, steal an award from me, assuming that ill be the last person to post before the game starts again
SgtSmokem
+9|6467|Hotlanta, GA
Fine, I'll take your Expert Air Defense from you!
ZoMg_h4x
I'M NOT KMAL!!!!
+64|6461|Atlanta, GA USA

SgtSmokem wrote:

Fine, I'll take your Expert Air Defense from you!
the best way to get that is to go on ghost town and get in the tungska/linebacker and just go around taking out chopper and infantry. thats how i got mine.  if u need help on any others, let me know.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard