jord
+2,382|6683|The North, beyond the wall.

jord wrote:

Shadow893 wrote:

BUDFORCE wrote:

Yeah its called having a well coordinated hand with a good mouse.
LOL - This thread is prob terrorisong that kid. He's probably sitting in the corner of the romm rocking back and forth sucking his thumb holding his legs. PMSLMAO
I doubt it as he's offline.
He's online you idiot look 2 posts down from your's.
lynxlyran
+15|6649

Nyte wrote:

Was his name "Nyte"?
LOL. No but I was going to specifically ask you about this maneuver I saw.

My original topic line was. "Hey Nyte - need an opinion here."
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6565
ARGHH F U ACCUSING OF MACROS!!!!!!!! PPL LIKE U REALLY PISS ME OFF....ITS LIKE "I CANT DO THT SO THEY MUST HAVE AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE!!!" IM SORRY BUT IT IS POSSIBLE W/O MACROS FFS!!!....
apologies for capslock...

P.S tell us what clan he was from so we can laugh and mock you even more....

Last edited by c4_he_was_famous (2006-08-31 11:18:34)

Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6651

c4_he_was_famous wrote:

ARGHH F U ACCUSING OF MACROS!!!!!!!! PPL LIKE U REALLY PISS ME OFF....ITS LIKE "I CANT DO THT SO THEY MUST HAVE AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE!!!" IM SORRY BUT IT IS POSSIBLE W/O MACROS FFS!!!....
apologies for capslock...
lol
ssonrats
+221|6650

lynxlyran wrote:

I'm on Sharqi, on the crain at construction site. I happen to spot an enemy sniper on the building between construction and TV station. I shoot him, not a headshot so he is still alive. I'm prone, scoped and trying to shoot him a second time.

He turns around stands up, strafes left, strafes right, jumps to prone, shoots and hits me, not a headshot even though all that is exposed to him from my height is my proned head. All within less than half a second. While I'm trying heep him on my crosshair. He's bouncing around strafing then prone and another hit which kills me.

So he obviously has a keyboard macro to do the jump prone thing. But whats up with bouncing like a bunny and still getting a hit from what has to be 100 yards or more?

I am figuring he is either using the accuracy glitch (with excellent timing) where as you are proning all your shots hit. OR Is he using the diving macro to avoid being hit while the AIMBOT makes the hit.

At the very least he is using the AIMBOT ability of the accuracy glitch while proning.

How DID he do that? and don't tell me it is lag. If you guys think it is a cheat, I can tell you what clan he is from.

Earlier on in that battle, he killed me more than once in CQC (I was shotty armed engie) with out even pionting his gun at me. Which I know can be lag but I got killed by a lot of others in the normal way but this guy got me a few times in CQC without even pointing the gun at me.

As for me, I just moved on to another server, I won't play a server if I suspect a cheat and I never accuse anyone in game of cheating.
I think it was Choozen that killed you It's got his name written all over it.

Last edited by ssonrats (2006-08-31 11:41:48)

ZoMg_h4x
I'M NOT KMAL!!!!
+64|6461|Atlanta, GA USA

BUDFORCE wrote:

Yeah dude, I think you just got owned.

Practise more, k?
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6676

Barrakuda777 wrote:

Accuracy giltch???? -> you mean Aiming? 

Kooda
LOL!!!

+1
Choozen
+40|6690|Moscow, Russian Federation
macro sucks, hand with fingers pwn.

lol i once killed one at point blank with headshot from m95. Was lot of flaming in chat.
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6652|I smell corners

Barrakuda777 wrote:

Accuracy giltch???? -> you mean Aiming? 

i have never yet seen a hacker in this game!

Last edited by Polux (2006-08-31 12:08:54)

Barrakuda777
+86|6741|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
hehheh

Didnt mean it to sound that harsh....

Seriously, though, alot of players work very hard on moving in a random way to make themselves hard targets for snipers, snipers that do this are a bitch as you basically have to take snapshots at where you think he is going to be as you duck back or dodge yourself.... I can see how someone who does not specialize in the kit would suspect a hack but you just have to look at the hours the player has put in....

I work hard on CQC in that i try to learn what players do and place my scope where they will be as opposed to where they are in order to get a headshot when they drop prone to kill me (and this save my ass .... alot!)

Kooda
lynxlyran
+15|6649

Barrakuda777 wrote:

hehheh

Didnt mean it to sound that harsh....

Seriously, though, alot of players work very hard on moving in a random way to make themselves hard targets for snipers, snipers that do this are a bitch as you basically have to take snapshots at where you think he is going to be as you duck back or dodge yourself.... I can see how someone who does not specialize in the kit would suspect a hack but you just have to look at the hours the player has put in....

I work hard on CQC in that i try to learn what players do and place my scope where they will be as opposed to where they are in order to get a headshot when they drop prone to kill me (and this save my ass .... alot!)

Kooda
Thats cool. Just to clear a misunderstanding. The guy was NOT sniper when I met him in CQC. He was medic using the (?rpk-74?) default MEC gun. His rifle was pointing 90 degrees off me when he shot and of course they were one shot kills. Thats what made me suspicious, and when he pulled that sniper move later on I decided not to stay on that server any longer.
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6505|Valley of the Dragons

ssonrats wrote:

I think it was Choozen that killed you It's got his name written all over it.
I was just about to point that out

Btw from the crane to that building isnt 100+ yards. From Construction to TV is just over 150 meters if I remember correctly. That building is maybe halfway so it isnt even 100.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6551
If you are not moving, not covered, and the enemy knows exactly where you are, you are an easy kill.

Last edited by iNeedUrFace4Soup (2006-08-31 14:57:11)

https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
aqempty
+6|6511|international waters
that was AWESOME if i know how i would give u a +1

the clue maybe is that u where prone so every shot goes to ur head or ur shoulders that causes more damage.
Or u could play real infantry and stop doing the fag and making easy the enemy victory

BUDFORCE wrote:

See now they are the words of someone who obviously knows what they are talking about, not omg they must be using a jump macro hack!
why noobs call macro hax to everything? is just z,ctrl,z,ctrl,z,ctrl,z,ctrl,z,ctrl, and if u cant do it fast edit the keys

Last edited by aqempty (2006-08-31 15:08:35)

fumanchus
+0|6704

aqempty wrote:

that was AWESOME if i know how i would give u a +1

the clue maybe is that u where prone so every shot goes to ur head or ur shoulders that causes more damage.
Or u could play real infantry and stop doing the fag and making easy the enemy victory
yeah that was funny.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6672

Advice to new snipers who are not that accurate:  When going for short to medium targets, and you don't pop them on the first shot, spot, then crawl to complete cover where they can't see you or your tag.  Once your red dot target has his back to you, then pop him.  Works on the hoppers all the time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard