Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6558|USA bitches!
Is Jihading the best way to get 30+ kills IAR for expert explosives?
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6706|Germany
No,claymore-whoring in the palace on Warlord is.
Hydroion
+67|6632|England
i got mine with good ole clamymores and karkand. the trick is putting the claymores where it will get people but where the people who are going to get killed by the claymore cant see it...

...or something like that...

....yea....
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6545|Forest Lake, Australia
I've been trying to do it on Karkand...but I can never get past 20-24 kills...If it looks like I'm about to get it, 5 of my team-mates will run in front of an OBVIOUS claymore and punish instantly, sending me back to BFHQ...
-=5TON3D
+42|6544|u.k
got mine going kamikazi charging at the usmc as mec on kark just throwing clays in their direction,only took 2 or 3 rounds on a full 64 server.
at the moment i'm trying to get exp repair but it's boring as fuck sitting all round with my spanner out.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6663

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

I so wish I could remove you from this game entirely.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Hydroion
+67|6632|England
i forgot to mention that i got my expert explosives with claymores PRE patch 1.3.

and sargeV1.4

if you dont like claymores then dont play sniper...scratch that just dont play bf2. simple.

claymores are part of the game, wether you like it or not
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6545|Forest Lake, Australia

-=5TON3D wrote:

i'm trying to get exp repair but it's boring as fuck sitting all round with my spanner out.
I got mine as soon as I hit 100 hours...Honestly, it was one of the easiest badges I've gotten
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6663

Hydroion wrote:

iif you dont like claymores then dont play sniper...scratch that just dont play bf2. simple.

claymores are part of the game, wether you like it or not
*bangs head on desk*
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6706|Germany

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

And I so wish that guys like you never leave the game.
You are the ones who make this claymore-whoring possible with your headless rushing,I think it's your turn to adapt,not the sniper's.
-=5TON3D
+42|6544|u.k

dhoar4 wrote:

-=5TON3D wrote:

i'm trying to get exp repair but it's boring as fuck sitting all round with my spanner out.
I got mine as soon as I hit 100 hours...Honestly, it was one of the easiest badges I've gotten
lol my mate got his within the week of being able to get it,that was in the good old blackhawk days with me flying & him sitting in the back.
i'll get it one of the days i guess but at the moment i have to be in the mood to be arsed to try for it.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6663

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

You are the ones who make this claymore-whoring possible with your headless rushing,I think it's your turn to adapt,not the sniper's.
headless rushing? Oh, I'm sure that got me & my clan to 2nd place infantry in clanbase.
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6699|London, UK
i actually got some1 to stand still when i placed a claymore on the floor lol

most i got was 14 kills defending TV station as USMC against MEC on sharqi ^_^
ViP.ShooTa
+6|6759
Actually theres not any best map or place - the real way to do it - well yes spam - but teamwork spam .

i got mine through some good teamwork - and TS support medic ... etc

i had 5 friends and me vs well the other team ... and our single objective was to get the badge .. and it works everytime ... now if someone needs/wants a badge we team up and go get it for them and be their backup

TEAMWORK
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6706|Germany

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

headless rushing? Oh, I'm sure that got me & my clan to 2nd place infantry in clanbase.
That's nice for you.
How do you play it?8 vs. 8?Nice.
And what has that to do with "real" BF2?
All these clanmatches are just a twisted perversion of Battlefield and there are way better games for clanmatches and competitions(CS:S,UT,TacOps,etc...).

Nice that you got the 2nd place in something which has nothing to do with the real chaos of 64player-servers,maybe that's why you have these extreme problems with claymores.
Other people reflect on how they've performed in the game,change their approach and actually find a way around claymores(some guys get smart with time).And you don't have to read their whining about claymores in almost every post they make.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6663

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

That's nice for you.
How do you play it?8 vs. 8?Nice.
And what has that to do with "real" BF2?
All these clanmatches are just a twisted perversion of Battlefield and there are way better games for clanmatches and competitions(CS:S,UT,TacOps,etc...).

Nice that you got the 2nd place in something which has nothing to do with the real chaos of 64player-servers,maybe that's why you have these extreme problems with claymores.
Other people reflect on how they've performed in the game,change their approach and actually find a way around claymores(some guys get smart with time).And you don't have to read their whining about claymores in almost every post they make.
real BF2? oh well, I forgot to mention: we're also 1st in 12v12 conquest, which is effectively 'real' battlefield 2. Twisted? Doubt it.

Tell me this, genius: How am I supposed to avoid a claymore, when the only way I can see it is by placing myself in the detonation radius? why do you constantly assume that I don't try to avoid claymores? do you think I WANT to run into them? Sure, there ARE open maps where you CAN get onto a flag in 6 different ways, but on Warlord in the palace, and on any other urban map YOU CAN'T. You think I haven't tried to getting around the f*cking things? I use every approach I can, from carefully sneaking around the lower floors in the palace to throwing a grappling hook into the upper windows, and time after time I get blown up by a claymore that I cannot possibly avoid. You think that that is fair?

Let me get this straight, Blindfisch: You're a pathetic player, the scum of BF2, the talentless whore who abuses the worst tactics to get cheap kills. Remember what you said about 'reflecting on how you've performed in the game'? Well guess what, I did, and now I can beat just about everything by skill while you do it with an unfair weapon. See my point? No? well fuck off. And stay away.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6706|Germany

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Let me get this straight, Blindfisch: You're a pathetic player, the scum of BF2, the talentless whore who abuses the worst tactics to get cheap kills. Remember what you said about 'reflecting on how you've performed in the game'? Well guess what, I did, and now I can beat just about everything by skill while you do it with an unfair weapon. See my point? No? well fuck off. And stay away.
Unfair weapon?Muhahahahaha!!!!
Most of the time I'm using the sniper rifle,which is in no way unfair.
And I don't use claymores to get "cheap kills" like the usual Karkand-pointwhores you encounter,I place claymores to defend a flag or myself.It's not my fault that these idiots always run into the same cheap traps.

Your assumptions about something you have no fucking idea about(my style of gameplay),your ego-problems(I can beat just about everything because I'm teh leet rulor of BF2) and your immature "fuck off,stay away"-conclusion show me how pathetic you really are,and I mean not just in the game.
(Talking about ego-probs,just have a look at that ridiculous oversized signature...LOLOMG!!!!)

Why don't you come over some day and step onto one of my unfair weapons?
Oh right,I forgot,I'll be pwned by skill if I don't hide behind my claymores....

Have a nice day.

Last edited by Mj.Blindfisch (2006-08-29 09:24:58)

ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6541
Sarge got my respect coz where he is right now is because of his sheer skill with real weapons assault rifles, carbines and so on and not clays.

You on the other hand mr bigshot sniper have half the number of kills you have with a sniper rifle with a damn gaymore. Alright clays are gay defend it all you want their gay. Spamming them in warlord is why I no longer play that map even though its a good map warlord palace became a claywhores wet dream.

Thats why I play Iron Gator right now on the Gauntlet coz all those cheap tactic claywhores do is just blow up teammates.
ShaneDiddy
+3|6484|Virginia, USA

Jenkinsbball wrote:

Is Jihading the best way to get 30+ kills IAR for expert explosives?
Granted I don't have my badge, but I have seen good results by sneaking around to the airstrip on Wake Island and putting C4 on the back of the chopper by the UAV trailer...then wait until it fills up with people and blowing it.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6706|Germany

ShadowFoX wrote:

Sarge got my respect coz where he is right now is because of his sheer skill with real weapons assault rifles, carbines and so on and not clays.

You on the other hand mr bigshot sniper have half the number of kills you have with a sniper rifle with a damn gaymore. Alright clays are gay defend it all you want their gay. Spamming them in warlord is why I no longer play that map even though its a good map warlord palace became a claywhores wet dream.

Thats why I play Iron Gator right now on the Gauntlet coz all those cheap tactic claywhores do is just blow up teammates.
See,Jenkinsbball?
That's why you use claymores to get expert explosives.
Not only can you stay alive while doing it(rather than jihading into suicide) - you can really piss off these guys,and that's the main reason to do it.
nodehopper
+56|6641
I just got Expert Explosives last night.

I did it on Warlord on a 20 player / 64 map. I had tried clays on Iron Gator and The Palace on Warlord with out a lot of luck. Seems I would always get killed by a grenade and then the clay would kill someone, but because I was dead it would show up as "KILLED" instead of "CLAYMORE"

So I started going on Warlord and grabbing an ATV......strap on 2 C4 packs, switch to detonator and scream around the map. The trick is to get quick enough so you line up on your target ( armor or even foot soldiers ....a cluster is even better) jump off the ATV and it rolls for like 30 feet then when it is close to the target ....hit the button. When I am on I can survive maybe 50-60% of the time then grab another ATV and do it again.

The ATV will also fit into the small alley behind the Insurgent Hideout where there are a couple spawn points.....if that is one of the only spawns for the other team ...sit there and then ride toward the spawning enemy and jump off and blow them up!!

I have to admit it is a bitch tactic.... and I got kicked a few times on servers where I specifically read server rules on loading and all the scrolling rules in game.....nothing about C4 suicide or anything ...but after a server admin got blown up by me a few times....suddenly I am being kicked for some lame reason.

Last night I just told everyone from the start I was trying for expert explosives and got positive feedback. I got it and there were over 70 tickets left and midway through the round another 2 guys started doing the exact same thing and both got Vet. Explosives.  It was hilarious with 3 guys all screaming around on ATVs blowing shit up like crazy !!!

Like I said I know it is cheap, but it is a hell of a lot of fun .....beats sitting around hiding waiting for claymores or AT mines.

edit: I never tried it on any server with a posted no C4 suicide or Jihad jeep rule !!!  - just to clarify

Last edited by nodehopper (2006-08-29 09:57:59)

Husker~ifh~
Beer Consumption Expert
+25|6740|Beerville, USA
I got mine on a Warlord 16/64 server.  I just waited until SAS captured a flag in the palace (was the 2nd floor flag on right side).  Then I just stood over the hallway and dropped 1 C4 off the balcony at a time and waited for some unexpecting SAS players to come running out.  Most of the time I immeadiately dropped another pack of C4 and waited for the medic to come and revive the one(s) is just killed.  Usually averaged about 2-3 kills per shot. 

Basically though I just lucked out in the end, I needed 3 more kills with 5 tickets left on SAS side and just happened to turn the corner and there were 3 SAS guys coming up the stairs, so I chucked 1 C4 waited for them to turn the corner and walla!  Even got a teamkill and punished for it just as the round ended.. WOOT!
tyme414
+29|6651
Just start c4 throwing again, its so easy. I can average about 38-40 c4 kills on karkand just by throwing it. It takes some practice to learn how 2 throw it again, but when you got it down, its worth it.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6663

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Unfair weapon?Muhahahahaha!!!!
Most of the time I'm using the sniper rifle,which is in no way unfair.
And when did I say that sniper rifles were bad? also, I'm glad that you finally see that claymores are unfair.

I place claymores to defend a flag
cheap kill. Defend the damn flag yourself.

It's not my fault that these idiots always run into the same cheap traps.
That they cannot see or get around.

Your assumptions about something you have no fucking idea about(my style of gameplay),your ego-problems(I can beat just about everything because I'm teh leet rulor of BF2) and your immature "fuck off,stay away"-conclusion show me how pathetic you really are,and I mean not just in the game.
How ironic.

(Talking about ego-probs,just have a look at that ridiculous oversized signature...LOLOMG!!!!)
I'm sorry, did someone say orange font?

Oh right,I forgot,I'll be pwned by skill if I don't hide behind my claymores....
You don't even actually hide behind them

Last edited by SargeV1.4 (2006-08-29 10:02:21)

RustyNails
BF2s US Server Admin
+31|6628|Margaritaville via Austin

eh, in my opinion, (unless you are trying to get a badge, medal, etc..) the point of playing is to win, period.  Doing this by any means necessary is not unfair, it is simply playing to win.  I don't need to let you have a "fair" way to beat me or take my flag.  I don't want you to take it so I will stop you by any means that I can.  This isn't cheap, it's not cheating, it's not even unfair...it's fake electronic warfare. 

All's fair in Love and Fake Electronic Warfare :-)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard