I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6754|Melbourne, Australia
hacking 2142 allready.. i wish these people could just be reavealed lined up in the street.. striped naked and shot point blank in the head
JohnnySupreme
+23|6530

ryan_14 wrote:

Omg, people, learn to search. Thsi is so old.
Uh oh!  Forum Police are here!
Zukabazuka
+23|6720
Either the team though I was a enemy with this redname bug or I met 2 people using the same hack at the server. Just switched over to the other team and under that time i punished them.
dlbenson1979
Mr. 20,000
+23|6508
This sounds like somthing I ran into, where a member of my squad was killing us. Only we weren't allow to punish him or anything. So i started to kill him and I was receiving points for taking him out. He seemed to have all the functions of a squad member on our team (spawn with us, etc...)

I then proceeded to shock paddle/gun whore him for 3 minutes before he quit the server.

It hurt me more then it hurt him in the end.
Defiance
+438|6706

You know? Who cares. Go play the fucking game, I've yet to see a single hacker in my entire bf2 life that had any impact on the gameplay. Glitchers are another story, however, but hacks these days suck ass and this is no exception.

Please, get on with life and stop complaining about these hackers.
Bunn-Gee
+7|6500

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

JohnnySupreme wrote:

Nutter130 wrote:

I don't agree, somehow i'm sure that if he was a hacker he wouldn't of told you about it, would he?
Thats true. 

Besides, I have never understood the point in spending £30 on a game and then running hacks on it.  I assume it is so players can appear superior to others but surely thats just a hollow victory?
Game hackers are just the lowest of the low in humanity. Anyone with a normal brain would get tired of cheatin within five minutes.. because of exactly what you said.. its a hollow victory.
It has to do with emotional investment.  Basically, it boils down to what is important to you in life.  If being good at a video game is what you gain your self worth from then you will do anything to be good at a video game.  It doesn't matter that it's cheating or using unfair advantage.  All that matters is how well you do.  If you don't do well then you don't find worth in yourself.  So, in order to maintain any level of dignity you HAVE to do well in the video game.

You can also look at it in terms of emotional investment.  They are very emotionally invested in the game.  How well they do in the game dictacts their mood.  If they don't do well they are depressed.  When they do well they are happy.  To be god-like in it makes them very happy and if they can't then don't hold any value of themselves (but that's getting back to self worth).

Some people hold their self worth in video games but won't go as far as cheating due to morals.  So, although they have self worth in the video game they also have high enough standards for themselves that that they must do well without the cheat codes.

Most people gain their self worth from school, family or their jobs.  People that do get their self worth from "normal" pursuits and aren't emotionally invested  in video games agree with you and don't understand the point of cheating.  The video game is just for fun.

But not for cheaters.
Bunn-Gee
+7|6500

Defiance wrote:

You know? Who cares. Go play the fucking game, I've yet to see a single hacker in my entire bf2 life that had any impact on the gameplay. Glitchers are another story, however, but hacks these days suck ass and this is no exception.

Please, get on with life and stop complaining about these hackers.
Sorry but I disagree.  This is akin to saying Steroids hasn't had an affect on Baseball.  It's simply not true.  You can deny it all you want but that doesn't mean it's not happening.
lynxlyran
+15|6679
"I've yet to see a single hacker in my entire bf2 life"

Only cheaters say this.
Barrakuda777
+86|6771|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
i have yet to see a single hacker in my entire bf2 life. nice to keep an eye out for this though - thanks
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6665|Washington, DC

lynxlyran wrote:

"I've yet to see a single hacker in my entire bf2 life"

Only cheaters say this.
I've yet to see a single hacker in my entire bf2 life

Am I a cheater?
Bunn-Gee
+7|6500
I've never seen a blue whale.  They must not exist.
RustyNails
BF2s US Server Admin
+31|6654|Margaritaville via Austin

Bunn-Gee wrote:

I've never seen a blue whale.  They must not exist.
LOL LMFAO!!
+1
MAJ-DMK-
+1|6696
I have unfortunately seen this on a server.

I saw a guy with my teams uniform on with a red tag of my enemy I was freaking out so I shot him and got a team kill. sucked

Last edited by MAJ-DMK- (2006-08-29 13:02:42)

']['error
Banned
+630|6679|The Netherlands

JaMrulezass wrote:

? i smell smelly Bullshit
https://my.opera.com/nosajman/homes/files/bullshit.jpg
Dr_3V|L
+51|6760|Twente, The Netherlands
No bullshit, this is real and it's fucked up.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6580
Just because you don't know how to spot one doesn't mean you have never seen a hacker. Most of them are nubs anyway.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6780|Houston, TX
This topic has been discussed previously -- Please use the search feature to find the previous thread. {quote}

Thanks for your post.  Please search before posting.  Thanks.

KJ

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard