Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6704|67.222.138.85
Damnit, quit complaining about snipers all of you. If they suck so much go add all of them to your victims list, then you can whine all you want.
Sheep of War
+40|6640

dont_be_ss wrote:

allfive6 wrote:

snipers are a waste of a server slot
just because you get owned by them, people get angry when they cant see where the bullet came from.
Don't get me started. I would have thought that our little match would put you in guys in your place a little better   Oh yeah, I'm still waiting for entertainer to sport a sig of defeat.
Entertayner
+826|6568

No1 has given me one The community spirit is shown in the fact that your community forums have 47 members and snipers have over 150

Last edited by EntertaineR_06 (2006-08-29 00:21:35)

Sheep of War
+40|6640

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

No1 has given me one The community spirit is shown in the fact that your community forums have 47 members and snipers have over 150
Misery loves company

Its okay; everyone felt bad about disgracing snipeys like that. I did have a few ideas, though ( snipers with med packs up the ass, snipers in diapers,ect.) We were that confident that there need not be a discussion

What was the score again?

Medics KNOW they are better, and don't feel the need to talk about it. (exeception-the occasional reminder)

Last edited by 908741059871059781 (2006-08-29 00:46:25)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6618|London, England

Aries_37 wrote:

wangtaztic wrote:

yeah snipers suck unless you're activly running at people with claymores
..............I have nothing to add to that.

Mekstizzle wrote:

There was some Wookie guy in a PoE2 server the other day
There was some guy called Mekstizzle on the gamevillage.nl server the other day who wanted to teamkill me for fighting while commander, even though our entire team was burrowed into Hotel and not following orders, while the USMC took all our rear flags.
Actually our squad was trying but you kept artying every flag we tried to cap. Also you died so much that we basically had no commander.
Drax
Paddles/Plane Whore
+28|6558|Australia, NSW
snipers are orsm. i can be sniper and single handedly hold of an attacking 32 man team (thankyou j10)
Barrakuda777
+86|6734|Somewhere near a shrub or rock

908741059871059781 wrote:

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

Misery loves company

Its okay; everyone felt bad about disgracing snipeys like that. I did have a few ideas, though ( snipers with med packs up the ass, snipers in diapers,ect.) We were that confident that there need not be a discussion

What was the score again?

Medics KNOW they are better, and don't feel the need to talk about it. (exeception-the occasional reminder)
.......... love paddles ftw eh? Plus medics car and helo whored, yeah a real effective and conclusive test of what is best. Anyways i have had this argument before and its old

Kooda
Sheep of War
+40|6640

Drax wrote:

snipers are orsm. i can be sniper and single handedly hold of an attacking 32 man team (thankyou j10)
The medic vs sniper match desperatly needed you. Medics were so bored on wake, we started TKing each other.

But, thats in the past.heh
Choclot
+21|6540
Hey, I fucked your dog to any one who hates/dislikes snipers...all the wookies out there, give me karma coz some wookie hating fags that are having a cry coz they always get their head blown apart are gonna give me neg karma....can you even give neg karma any more? nay way, wookies 4 life, HOO-RAH!

Choclot-wookie.
Drax
Paddles/Plane Whore
+28|6558|Australia, NSW

Drax wrote:

The medic vs sniper match desperatly needed you. Medics were so bored on wake, we started TKing each other.

But, thats in the past.heh
lol righto...

when i get into a good rhythm and have retards(no offense) tking over the other j10, or flying it into a tree, i get people complaining about how boring the rounds are. its pretty funny beating second place by 110 points and then typing "i win" for the whole server to see. get some funny replies back.

back to snipers:

ive started using the l9 and its bloody orsm, gotta try get that k/d over 1 :\
Chou
+737|6788

allfive6 wrote:

I see you got Expert Sniper, I guess you were a waste of a server slot for many hours
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6825|Australia

Sub-Zero79 wrote:

wangtaztic wrote:

yeah snipers suck unless you're activly running at people with claymores...or no scoping
...and your "Favorite Victims & Worst Enemies" list looks hmm...pretty weird Mr. statpadd...*cough*!
and they reset me and vengance first??
ssonrats
+221|6642
The fact of the matter is, sniping requires more accurate aiming, better knowlege of the surroundings, bullet drop judgement and all in all more skill and lets face it anyone can point and shoot an AK from 10 metres away and revive dead guys. You are better close, we are better long, face it and leave it at that.

Last edited by ssonrats (2006-08-29 02:04:02)

Chou
+737|6788

kontrolcrimson wrote:

Sub-Zero79 wrote:

wangtaztic wrote:

yeah snipers suck unless you're activly running at people with claymores...or no scoping
...and your "Favorite Victims & Worst Enemies" list looks hmm...pretty weird Mr. statpadd...*cough*!
and they reset me and vengance first??
There are people out there who got their entire Colonel rank from K/P servers and after a close 1000 hours, they are still playing as nobody ever knew them.

Example: http://bf2s.com/player/60219767/

Last edited by Choumichel (2006-08-29 02:09:03)

Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6624|Warlord

allfive6 wrote:

You're a waste of a membership slot.

Oh and as we established in the other thread, a whiny little pussy
MorbidFetus
+76|6548|Ohio

dont_be_ss wrote:

...when they cant see where the bullet came from.
Maybe because they leave shadows on....

allfive6 wrote:

I bet it's people like you why I'm usually stuck trying to recap the TV Station by myself......

Last edited by MorbidFetus (2006-08-29 02:53:02)

Noop-Ni
ROAR
+14|6496
Y'know, I don't really want to be stirring up the hive or anything, but looking at the stats of people posting in this thread, I'd prefer to have the people who primarily play kits other than sniper on my team. Snipers as a group tend to have low amounts of kills per minute, and low flag points per minute. They're really not helping the team that much. Some do, sure, but the majority really aren't that effective, from what I see.

Just felt I'd point it out.
Fosterthelegend
:)
+97|6612|Kent, UK
Sniping seems to be the new marmite
I just think there's nothing like a headshot to cheer you up
0akleaves
+183|6611|Newcastle UK

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

allfive6 wrote:

QFT

Looks like i found a new favorite forum to spam, thx.
Some how i doubt it
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>-old
Banned
+4|6449|Manchester

Hydroion wrote:

i like to play sniper and camp. if you got a problem with it buy me a lawyer and talk to him about it.

i also use claymores, if you got a problem with that aswell take the action described above

Hydroion
My actions are more effective when people spam clays
Hydroion
+67|6620|England
your actions are retarded. what you did didnt stop me from using claymores.
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>-old
Banned
+4|6449|Manchester

Hydroion wrote:

your actions are retarded. what you did didnt stop me from using claymores.
It stopped you for the round i was on that server.
Actually i did stop you because you got in the tank straight after it
N)I(N4077th
+10|6504
Cat fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by N)I(N4077th (2006-08-29 03:31:01)

Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6694|Germany

Muhahahaha.....yeah,right.
Medics know that they have the best guns in the game + virtually unlimited health,and don't want to talk about it because it could be embarrasing to admit that the class is simply overpowered and most players of this class are whiny bitches.

And your only point is the Snipers vs. Medics-match?
Ridiculous!
Tell me a class that could beat the medics.
It's simple math.
You got about the same guns,only medics have the ability to heal and revive = ticket loss is way slower.
I think it's a pretty stupid way using the S vs. M-match as an argument against snipers,it actually makes your opinion way more ridiculous than it already is.
And all the other points you might have are the usual "claymore-whoring,camper,useless-for-the-team and takes no skill"-bullshit anyway.

So,why don't you just shut the fuck up?
Hopefully we'll never see your sorry ass again when Infantry only comes out.
You go Kindergarten,we play the game for real men.
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6472|Belgium

Choclot wrote:

Hey, I fucked your dog to any one who hates/dislikes snipers...all the wookies out there, give me karma coz some wookie hating fags that are having a cry coz they always get their head blown apart are gonna give me neg karma....can you even give neg karma any more? nay way, wookies 4 life, HOO-RAH!

Choclot-wookie.
youre one hellofa weirdo dude

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard