Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6682|West Yorkshire, U.K
COCKPIT!!! I couldnt believe it and had 100+ points!!! cant remember the name of the server...
Axon
Jet Whore
+107|6495
I think for the 'Cock' .
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6647
lol
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6629|Finland

Axon wrote:

I think for the 'Cock' .
No SHIT?
I need around tree fiddy.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6808|Nårvei

Sure you where not only kicked ? - most servers have an autokick function with a list of nonaproved words and combinations of words .....
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6682|West Yorkshire, U.K

Varegg wrote:

Sure you where not only kicked ? - most servers have an autokick function with a list of nonaproved words and combinations of words .....
Well i swore before that in anger at some teamkilling noob lol
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6808|Nårvei

Kurazoo wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Well i swore before that in anger at some teamkilling noob lol
Hm .... could have been the combination then - its really not polite to badmouth other players, usually the best ways to deal with intentional teamkillers is to notify an online admin cause they dont see everything going on.

I often ask when joining a server if there is an admin online to locate where and who he is, makes it easier to contact if needed later on.

Badmouthing on the BF2S.com EU server is something we take very seriously and will get you kicked, not everybody can be a vet badass, we all gotta start with a minimum of skills !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Septimius2
+9|6466
bad word lists are weird sometimes..

was playin in another multiplayer game and i typed "ass" (cant remember why  lol) and it warned me... but i remember typing "shit" in the same game before "ass" and i didnt get warning...

so... it was good to check for "shitballs" before callin in the "asswipe"
Jejjk
My "Page Up" has never been used.
+40|6605|Sweden

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

lol
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6542|Flower Mound, TX
lol if cock or shit or ass is in the word then 90% f the time it will be a "bad word". mmk how dumb are you? you actually post it here? what are you accomplishing besides taing up forum space. way to go
GermanLegionaire
...performing headshots!
+46|6582|Hamburg / Germany
I got warned recently for calling someone "noob". Even more funny because it was a clanmate.
Riddick51PB
+21|6506|Lincoln.ne.us
why didnt you just say "PENIS"

we dont know your exchanges before "COCKPIT", like were you typing "VAGINA" at mm1 then followed that with your "COCKPIT"?
Reciprocity
+721|6578|the dank(super) side of Oregon
I've been warned and tossed for typing assault.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6617|Manitowoc, WI
I want to create a server with a Peewees playhouse style of "word of the day".  When somone says it, we all type "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" and the the person gets kicked.  Each day it would be a different random word.
*e6/TheChronic
+21|6479
lol thats lame
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6562|UK

Axon wrote:

I think for the 'Cock' .
this guy is preceptive don't laugh
slash_clown
+9|6464|Australia
c0ckpit sh1t a55wipe fking fku fker no0b

You're good to go!
-MP-Nuke1266
+20|6713
Ugh... I hate leetspeak.... lol..
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6528|Boston, MA
The funniest thing I ever saw was when I played Team Fortress Classic, there was a server that would ban you for five days for saying "HWGay" instead of "HWGuy." Well if you'd ever say something like, "The stupid HWGuy is in the way." It would ban you because all you needed were the letters "HWGAY" in that order in one line no matter what's between it. True classic whenever anybody got banned.
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6651
The cockpit one got me.... I was on a roll with some pilot and I jumped out to help cap a empty flag, got back in and couldn't see people through the cockpit floor to shoot them... ahh, lovely bugs... anyway I got kicked for saying "stuck in cockpit view, land please"....
Sgt.Todd_3465
+22|6502
"Destroy the enemy assets" BANNED!
Nintendogamer
+72|6585|Chelmsford, UK
in 2142, one of the inbuilt soldier vioces could say "we have destroyed the enemys assetts" and then the autokick/ban thing will selfdestruct and bring the whole game to a standstill.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6546|USA bitches!
I almost typed cockpit yesterday, but I stopped and shut my mouth. My score was like 40:5 or something and I knew I'd break something if I got kicked...
dalexa
+4|6603|portugal

Riddick51PB wrote:

why didnt you just say "PENIS"

we dont know your exchanges before "COCKPIT", like were you typing "VAGINA" at mm1 then followed that with your "COCKPIT"?
lol...

let me try to imagine that...

"hey... the bomber is free... come... lets jump into the penispit..."
the other says
"what?!?"
ECH
+50|6641|Some where near you
Oddest thing happened to a friend.  They took the Factory and destroyed all the assets.  All of sudden within 20 seconds all the commander assets had supply creates.  He complained that a haxor was playing and assumed that it must be the commander because their wasn't a mec around until you reached the suburbs (64 player map).  When he taunted the hacker he was kicked and banned for saying the word Loser.  Before he was able to visit the clan's site and complain it was changed to a kick. 

Hmm, makes me think it wasn't a user hacking buy one of those server admins/mods...

Last edited by ECH (2006-08-28 08:48:54)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard