DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6543|Search Whore killing fields
Operation Harvest. Its not like the other maps. Where if you get in a scout chopper your pretty much a flying treat for the mobile AA's. But theres only one a side on harvest and people dont use them because theres so many tanks they just battle with tanks. I give EA an A+ on this map
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6531|dunno
i like road rage better
lord_tyler_486
+54|6758|Upper Franconia

The_Killer wrote:

i like road rage better
It is teh win.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6543|Search Whore killing fields
thats fucking great for you. Take your road rage shit outta my thread mofo
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6588|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Operation Harvest is my favourite map too, so much fucking armor, but there is still a fair amount of good infantry combat around the river flags.
jord
+2,382|6684|The North, beyond the wall.

The_Killer wrote:

i like road rage better
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6668|under there hayousaidunderwear

jord wrote:

The_Killer wrote:

i like road rage better
Xristos1
God's Little Squirt
+18|6672|Colorado
All of AF is da shizzle...
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6571|England

I like all 3 AF maps....but yeah, Harvest is pretty decent. Road Rage is a much easier map to play though since its not as dark and infantry cant hide in millions of bushes to charge at you with C4.
The problem with Harvest I find, is that the US will either win by a small margin or will not ever get past the MEC's front CP's. Really annoying.
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6660|Teesside, UK
I wasn't that keen on it at first but the other day i spent ages sneaking up on a cluster of tanks sat in the middle of the road and dropped mines amongst them, and managed to destroy 4 tanks.
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6527|Polish state of EU
Its too hard to win for USMC for this map. Especially when this idiots are interested in fighting for this shitty chopper rather than movin ass for tank and going for flags
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6564|Hungary
Yes Harvest is a nice map...I also enjoy it
jsnipy
+3,276|6528|...

Harvest is good, slighly drabby with all that wheat ... the killbilly barn of bf2
Russkie17
+4|6467|Houston, Texas
I think Armored Fury was a shot in the right direction for EA. The maps are nice and they make sense.

I'm not too keen on Midnight sun, though. Not my style. I like open, daytime warfare. That night time stuff is too Special Forces esque for me...(I do like SF too, though. Nightvision goggles are a lifesaver)
voltage
+46|6846|Sweden
Don't both sides have scout choppers on Harvest? Are you sure?

Midnight sun is actually my favourite as it give most opportunities for infantry battle.
-MP-Nuke1266
+20|6721
Out of the AF maps, I like road rage for flying (planes) and tanking, and Operation Harvest for helicopters (I'm one of those one-person switch to gunner then tv everything in sight whores), gotta love all those targets.. err..tanks.... I agree, though, AF is a shot in the right direction for EA...

As an add on, I don't like midnight sun very much, though, too dark, and I'm yet to see a Mec VS China map. (I mean, cmon! You think atheists would team up with Muslims against America without ANY problems?)

Last edited by -MP-Nuke1266 (2006-09-01 01:29:12)

=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6802|Barrington, RI

voltage wrote:

Don't both sides have scout choppers on Harvest? Are you sure?

Midnight sun is actually my favourite as it give most opportunities for infantry battle.
you mis unsderstood him. he said there is only one scout chopper per side. which is true of all the AF maps.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6636|Washington, DC

I don't like all the AA on  Harvest. It's all too close... road rage and midnight sun are good cause it's easy to escape, but on Harvest I get owned. Makes my littlebird run away in fear
Arkhon
FullMetalHead
+20|6506|Canberra, Australia
I got both my veteran and expert badge on road rage with the AA and to be honest every time I play Harvest the chopper is always the first thing to go.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard