Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6839
I Changed the Head gaskets on my Car and Re wired my Apt.
pfcilng
+0|6768|Northern Illinois University
I managed to catch up on three weeks of Control Systems HW
SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6724|Toronto, ON, CAN
I read the forum pages...  figured I would see what had gone wrong for others in the 6 hours since the games was released, and I could get home from work to play (or install really... didn't play much that first night!)
Maj.Do
+85|6754|good old CA
i played bf2 the first hour.  ate cup-a-noodles for 10 mins.  watched top gun for sometime.
Wisher1981
+1|6756|SWEDEN
im from sweden so maybe i got this expression wrong... but i wacked off.... !!!! and when i played the first map.. (night flight) i cumed all over my monitor and keyboard... sf still gives me a stiffy... only played about 20 hours yet...
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6839

Wisher1981 wrote:

im from sweden so maybe i got this expression wrong... but i wacked off.... !!!! and when i played the first map.. (night flight) i cumed all over my monitor and keyboard... sf still gives me a stiffy... only played about 20 hours yet...
Lol man oh day
SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6724|Toronto, ON, CAN
Well that pretty much finished the topic for me... Wisher glancing through man-juice, and can't use his j or [ key because of residue...

Why do I feel dirty now...

P.S.: Scary that some things just translate so easily without babblefish...
Kingswat
+0|6756
Had a piss and came back and it was done, and no it wasn't the worlds longest piss.

Last edited by Kingswat (2005-11-30 22:34:59)

elmer1082
To The Front
+4|6757|Columbus, Indiana
I just stared at the screen waiting to hit the "Finish" button. Then I looked in the mirror and noticed I had grown a beard. And I had one massive headache.
Maj.Do
+85|6754|good old CA
hahahaah
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6754|Toronto, ON
I threw away the receipt, drank a cup of water, and looked at screen and it was done.
Alpha as fuck.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6849|San Francisco

I watched Chuy play.
McCullough
+7|6840
I watched several episodes of Family Guy. That show is so funny
Erkut.hv
+124|6737|California
I used EA's nifty buy online. Waited 3 hours for the 1 Gig download. Found out I didn't have enough space on my hardrive to patch, because I have a partitioned drive. Cleaned up the drive, installed SF, went to install the patch, then found out it needed yet another gig of free space to install. Cleaned up the drive again. Got everything isntalled in just under 6 hours. Awesome.

I watched a World Series of Poker marathon and played cards until it got done installing.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6784|The Hague, Holland
I watched TV and jumped around on my bed.
After that I whent to school for the rest of the day.
Pretty much finished when I got home.
[RL]Tarasque
+0|6768|Trondheim, Norway
mastrubated and crying to the suttle tones of Enja, think i went trough a tube of freakydeakysexlotion
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6749|The United Center

Wisher1981 wrote:

that is the best response ive ever heard.

i dont care what the question is.

Wisher, you win at life.  seriously.
Boomerjinks
+301|6797|Denver, CO
I installed it on a dozen more machines. Hee hee...gaming center job is the best!
Mr_Spork
+2|6743
I was playing with my dog.
wensleydale8
+81|6771|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
mine took 1 hr to install while that was happening i just looked on these forums.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
./KRUX
+1|6739|Austin Texas
i passed out and woke up with a 2foot beard
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6760|Brixham, UK
Went and played Ninja Gaiden BLACK on the XBox for 10 minutes, then came back and got pissed off because it wouldn't run correctly (SF).
SargeX_au
+29|6754
I used ps2. I was pretty pissed off after the 3rd time trying to join a server it said "modified content etc."
Did a quick search on here, installed the patch again, and..walah
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6765

did a hundred pushups, realized that this'll take a lot more time, went to grab something to eat and did some work.
Gairon Fay
+0|6749|Saltsjö-Boo Sweden
Installed it, cursed over EA for forcing me to patch it all over again. Watched some TV and then, as I am swedish as well, I thought it best to follow Wishers example so that I´d be in a good mood once the patch finally was over. Bloody hell it was almost worth the waiting.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard